Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] Bracknell Manor Chapel

Go down

[RP] Bracknell Manor Chapel Empty [RP] Bracknell Manor Chapel

Post  Emrys Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:37 am

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 04 Sep 2007 22:50

Smom enters and kneels to pray, while waiting for her brother Father Caissadiplomat, to start the funeral for her Beloved Lord Austral Scott.

Irishwoodfaerie
PostPosted: 04 Sep 2007 23:03

Irish ,having ridden back from Southampton with her children and nanny in the carriage behind her walks into the chapel,with two of her four wolf hounds and DI,Ryu's wolf that now belongs to her. Seeing her cousin kneeling in prayer she goes over to join her. Knowing what Smom is going through,all Irish can do is be there for her,for support and comfort that comes from being family.

Maladicta
PostPosted: 04 Sep 2007 23:09

Mal arrived from Winchester, and entered the chapel. She was there to offer her support to Smom in her hour of need, and to say goodbye to her friend Austral. She took a seat, and sat in silent contemplation.

Levoc
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2007 01:52

Levoc walks quitely into the Chruch. She takes a seat somewhere near the middle and says a slient prayer for those whom have past.

pnj
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2007 02:43

Tucana walks into the Chapel in a slow unsteady pace. She looks around and sees that some people have already arrived waiting for services to begin. She turns to Smom and hugs her but says nothing. Then she looks at Irish glaring at her.

Irish, I can not believe that you stole Ryu's body and buried it in some unknown location. Thank you for taking away any kind of closure for me. And placing him somewhere his son will never know. You may have the physical being of Ryu but I want you to know that his heart has and always will belong to me. I am sorry that you could never accept that.

Tucana turns and walks out of the church and walks to the Manor.

Last edited by pnj on 05 Sep 2007 03:42; edited 3 times in total

pnj
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2007 02:46

Caissadiplomat walks up to the altar and says a silent prayer.

Next he goes to the pulpit and looks out over the crowd of family and devoted servants.

"Friends, we have gathered here to praise Jah and to witness to our faith as we celebrate the life of Lord Austral Scott May God grant us grace that in sorrow we may find hope and in death we may find the light of eternity.

Caissa offers a lengthy prayer.

He reads from the book of Isaiah:
28 Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The LORD is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom.

29 He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.

30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;

31 but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

Next the community recites the creed in unison:

THE ARISTOTELIAN CREED

I believe in God, most powerful, most high,
Creator of the Sky and the Earth,
and of Heaven and Hell,
Judge of our hearts at the hour of death.

And in Aristotle, His prophet,
the son of Nicomaque and Phaetis,
sent among us to teach wisdom
and the divine laws of the Universe
to we who knew not.

I also believe in Christos,
Born of Mary and Joseph.
He dedicated His life to show us the ways of Heaven.
Thus, after having suffered under Ponce the Procurator,
He died in martyrdom to save us all.
He joined the Sun where Aristotle also was,
at the right-hand side of the most high.

I believe in the Divine Action;
In the Holy Universal Roman Aristotelian Church;
In the communion of the Saints;
In the remission of sin,
In Eternal Life.

AMEN

Caissa offers another prayer and then announces: Those who wish to speak a testimony about the power of God or the life of Lord Austral please come forward at this time.

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2007 02:51

Walking up to stand in front of those gathered Smom fights back tears as she speaks.

"I would like to thank those who came today to say goodbye to my beloved Austral. For some of you who did not know him well, I would like to share some of the man who showed me what love truely is.

I remember the first time I saw Austral. I couldn't miss him, of course. How could I not notice a man bragging about how he was going to move to Reading and spy on that woman Smom, all the while sitting with him in a tavern in Winchester showing the name Shriekersmom plain as day. Maybe it was the nerve he had while being so clueless, that made him start to steal my heart.Immediately I said to myself, "I need to know this guy..." So I cornered him in a tavern upon my return days after his arrival here in Reading, and announced, "Hi, I'm Smom, remember me from the tavern in Winchester..." You who know me know being subtle isn't my strong suit. Why he didn't run then and there only Jah knows.

Austral provided me his counsel and wisdom. He shared his joyous smile and laugh. He shared his zest for life and the passion for all those things that were important to both of us. He was a person of devotion and integrity, a man who understood a hard day's work, and wasn't afaid to do one. He served on the council of our fair Reading as the town Mentor, and enjoyed helping new citizens. That is what he was unselfish and giving.

I remember the day like yesterday, when I looked into his heart, I thought I saw forever when I agreed to be his wife.
We were to be married this last week, now instead of a wedding my brother is performing a funeral.

As he lay dying in my lap, his last conscious words to me echoed my last words to him.
"I love you."
For the first time in my life, I must bury part of myself, for burying Austral is like doing so.
Although what Ive lost is tremendous, what he gave me is immeasurable.
To those who knew him, no explanation is necessary... To those who didn't, no explanation is possible... "

Baroness of Bracknell Countess of Furness Lady of Kirkoswald Castle

pnj
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2007 03:06

As her friend Smom steps up to begin her eulogy, Lexi and Ezekiel slip quietly into the Chapel holding her husbands hand tightly, they take a seat toward the back so as not to disturb those already arrived. Lexi bows her head as Smom begins to speak, she thinks of how sorry she is for her friend, and how lucky she is not to have known such loss. Seeing Smom bare it with such great Dignity and strength, she wonders whether she could ever muster such courage.

Lordchus
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2007 03:18

Lordchus Morgan arrives from Oxford in his carriage and bodyguards. He motions to the protectors to take their posts outside the church and gives them the order of not to interfere during th service under any circumstance. He also instructs his mini-entourage to put away all paperwork and desist from any semblance of work. He directly looks at his Chief of Staff and gives him the instruction that he is not to be disturbed by anyone while mourning with his family.

He makes his way down the aisle and see some familiar faces, family and friends alike. He greets those he makes eye contact with a slight somber nod. He comes to notice his cousin S'mom up in the front pew alongside his sister Irishwoodfaerie both knelt in silent prayer. Lordchus walks up to the pew directly behind the both of them and as he settles in he places his hand on both their shoulders to let him know he was there with much love and support. He kneels himself to join them in silent prayer giving blessings to both laying in peace in front of the altar.

As he finished up his blessings and prayers, Lordchus rises from his knees and takes a seat in the pew. He keeps his attention up to altar where his cousin Caissa will soon make his way up front to begin the ceremony. While he waits he just sits and reflects on the events of the past week and how much pain and suffering it has brought to many.

While he is caught up in thought he does not realizes the emotion it has caused him that he had to procure a hankerchief to wipe some tears, he notices Father Caissadiplomat making his way to the altar. The service is to begin.

pnj
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2007 03:31

Following Tas to the chapel knowing that Austral lay in state within. Upon entering after having heard Smom talk,I quietly make my way to Tucana's other side and sit with her and Tucana. Thinking that we are there to show support for Smom for her loss and perhaps a soldier. Looking around for my son Ryu, and not seeing him there but knowing that he should be there. .

Last edited by pnj on 05 Sep 2007 12:42; edited 3 times in total

Tasite
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2007 03:41

Looking at Wolfen as he sits down. Tasite walks over to Smom and hugs her Im sorry for your loss my friend. I will keep you in my prayers love.

I Hope You Dance

Last edited by Tasite on 05 Sep 2007 06:35; edited 1 time in total
Irishwoodfaerie
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2007 04:34

Irish,done saying her prayers gets up and walks over to her brother. wrapping him in a hug hoping it will help ease her pain.
"Hello Lord, I'm so happy you are here. I needed my big brother today."
She then sits beside him and waits for Caissa to begin.

pnj
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2007 04:44

Not knowing what else to do I take Tas's hand and go and kneel to pray. Not really knowing what to say, the thoughts jumping around in my head.

Last edited by pnj on 05 Sep 2007 12:43; edited 1 time in total

Tasite
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2007 05:08

Sitting in the Chapel with everyone she walks over to Irish.

Please take care of my son love. May he rest in peace.

Walking for to Smom and giving her a hug. Again Im sorry for your loss love. I hope if you every need any thing you will let me know.

She look at Wolfen Im sorry, I wish I could take away your pain.

Take care of Najwa and be good to her my friend. That is what he would have wanted.

I Hope You Dance

Last edited by Tasite on 05 Sep 2007 06:37; edited 4 times in total
Nuroc
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2007 06:14

*Arriving after everyone else, Nuroc notices that Tucana leaves the chapel and walks after her, not thinking that it is wise that she be alone at a time like this and the living must always come first!

Last edited by Emrys on Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Emrys

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

[RP] Bracknell Manor Chapel Empty Re: [RP] Bracknell Manor Chapel

Post  Emrys Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:37 am

Forum Index

Official forum of the Renaissance Kingdoms
Terms of useRules
MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups
ProfileProfile
You have no new messagesYou have no new messages

You are connected with the account : Emrys_ambrose

Goto page Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next

View previous topic :: View next topic
pnj

PostPosted: 05 Sep 2007 18:01 Post subject: Reply with quote
Grundal steps up to the podium, Dear friends and family of Astrual Scoot
There are few words i can say that would accurately reflect what I feel about this man. Lady Smom, his betrothed and love of his life have has given me the honor of presenting to you the last thing he wished to share with all should he pass beyond our reach in this life. I feel these simple words say more about this great man then any speech I could ever make

Quote:
My dearest Smom, I fear dark times are upon us and I sense great evil approaching, but as a Soldier I must answer the call to duty to protect all that I hold dear. I by chance the worst happens and I should fall in battle I want you to know that I love you and will always be there by your side even if in spirit, til we meet in the afterlife.However you are a woman of great beauty and you deserve to have someone at your side even if it cannot be me . With this note I release you from whatever bond you feel towards me, I want you to have a long and happy life.We will meet again in Jah's Garden please consider this my gift to you I will always watch over you
Austral

After reading the Will, Grundal salutes his friends casket and quietly walks out of the chapel

Elson88

PostPosted: 05 Sep 2007 19:30 Post subject: Reply with quote
Gen Elson asked a florist shop and delivery some flower with a message wrote

Quote:
Lady shriekersmom,

On behalf of the Knights of Phoenix, we would like to express our condolence. Please be strong and if you need help, feel free to ask us.

GOA ELSON
Knight of the Phoenix

pnj

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2007 00:28 Post subject: prayer Reply with quote
After all have finished their testimonies, Caissa dabs his eyes with a handkerchief and then goes back up to the front. He draws a deep breath to compose himself and then reads from Revelation:

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "See the home of God is among mortals. He will dwell with them as their God; they will be his peoples, and God himself will be with them; he will wipe away every tear from their eyes. Death will be no more; mourning and crying and pain will be no more, for the first things have passed away." And the one who was seated on the throne said, "See, I am making all things new." Also he said, "Write this, for these words are trustworthy and true: It is Done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give water as a gift from the spring of the water of life. Those who conquer will inherit these things, and I will be their God and they will be my children."

Let us pray

"Dear Jah,

Receive Lord Austral Scott into the arms of your mercy. Raise Austral up with all your people. Receive us also, and raise us into a new life. Help us so to love and serve you in this world that we may enter into your joy in the world to come. Amen."

"Receive the benediction:

The peace of Jah which passes all understanding keep your hearts and minds in the knowledge of Aristotle and the love of Jesus. Amen."

Caissa comes down and embraces Shriekersmom speaking private words of encouragement amidst her grief.

Caissa is annoyed at the yelling that seems to be coming from outside the chapel.

pnj

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2007 00:44 Post subject: Reply with quote
As Caissa speaks the words, "Let us pray", Lexi kneels and bows her head

Caissadiplomat wrote:

Let us pray
"Dear Jah,
Receive Lord Austral Scott into the arms of your mercy. Raise Austral up with all your people. Receive us also, and raise us into a new life. Help us so to love and serve you in this world that we may enter into your joy in the world to come. Amen."

"Amen" She whispers
Caissadiplomat wrote:

The peace of Jah which passes all understanding keep your hearts and minds in the knowledge of Aristotle and the love of Jesus. Amen."

As Caissa steps down, Lexi stands, seeing that Caissa is speaking with Smom, she takes her seat once more in a moment of quiet contemplation about how precious and fleeting life is.
Her peace , however, is disturbed, but noises coming from outside the chapel, looking up she sees, from his expression that Caissa is not oblivious to it.

Shriekersmom

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2007 01:07 Post subject: Reply with quote
Caissadiplomat wrote:

Let us pray
"Dear Jah,

Bowing her head "Amen"

After he finishes the service, Caissa her beloved Big brother comes over and comforts Smom and gives her some of his strength. As noise is heard outside he looks at her and she nods, he leaves as he is needed elsewhere.

Turning her attention into the chapel she sees her friends and family, knowing she should say something yet not knowing if she can, she manages a small semi-smile. Just enough to let them know life does go on and she will heal as her beloved wished.

pnj

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2007 01:18 Post subject: Reply with quote
As Caissa leaves the Chapel, Lexi looks and wonders whether she should follow and see if any assistance is needed, but turning and seeing Smom, she decides she is better here. Moving out of her seat, she approaches Smom and takes her hands, giving them a gentle reassuring squeeze, before embracing her.
"It was a beautiful service, I am so sorry that some have thought to disturb your farewells to your beloved. I'm sure Caissa will see it dealt with in no time."

Shriekersmom

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2007 01:36 Post subject: Reply with quote
After being embraced by her friend Lexi, Smom manages a small smile as she listens to her kind words before replying

"Thank you for coming Lexi." Looking beyond her to where Ezekiel was still sitting "Having the two of you here means alot. I know Caissa will see what is going on. I just hope we don't lose anymore loved ones with this battle."

Taking a deep breath to maintain her composure as her heart is aching with her loss "I know the Octavian Legion has prepared me for battle and death, but I never was prepared to lose the second half of my heart. I pray you never have to go through this." a tear runs down her cheek "Please excuse me."

Walking over to Austral's coffin, knowing she will be placing him in the ground in the special spot he had requested, in a private internment, later after all had left, tears fall freely as she places her hand on the cool wood and whispers "It was you who made me see how truly wonderful it was to have loved and be loved. Now, with you gone, I have only the memory of your face and the love we had, to cherish forever and for always. I will always love you."

pnj

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2007 02:29 Post subject: Reply with quote
Walking over to Smom and only speaking to her after she has spent all the time she wants with Austral and waiting my turn to speak to her.
I wish to offer you my condolances.If I can do anything for you let me know. Giving her a hug.
But if you dont mind can someone show me to my son. And as to what his wishes were if something were to happen to him. If he had none then I would like to arrange for his burial at my home in mb with a proper memorial.
unable to stand longer i sit heavily in a cair awaiting my friends answer and praying for her to have the strength to carry on with all that is happening now

Levoc

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2007 02:49 Post subject: Reply with quote
Levoc reamins quite thought out the prayers, She couldn't bring herself to even whisper a word.

After the ceramony finished she sees that Smom is talking with father cassia and Lexi. She doesn't really want to interupt them so she heads back towards the mannor and hopes to catch a moment with Smom there. She sees Wolfen slumped in a chair she goes over to him and sits next to him.

"Wolfen I am so sorry for your loss. A father should never have to burry thier son." She smiles at him and sighs, "If there is anything myself of Decus could do, please let us know."
pnj

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2007 03:02 Post subject: Reply with quote
Thankyou my friend. You being here is a great help. And knowing D is out there in my stead for Smom. I will ask you to loan me a shoulder to lean on and help me back into the manor. Its time for me to keep another promise and rest. Hopfully,a small smile play at my lips, I didnt tare anything up to much and wont have to to much of a tongue lashing from Tenshie or nuroc. all this whispered to levoc and i open my cloak to show some bleeding

Shriekersmom

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2007 03:59 Post subject: Reply with quote
Looking at Wolfen, Smom wasn't sure how she should respond and was relieved when Levoc came over shortly after Wolfen sat, distracting him.

When they had finished conversing for a moment she looked at Wolfen and said "My dear friend, I am sorry for your loss. Ryu, as you know was as close to me as my own son. He will always be remembered in my heart as such." pausing as she feared his reaction "Ryu was taken to the Leone Soldati compound where Irish buried him. They had been married and although it was very brief, she had a rightful claim on his body, as he and Tucana had not married yet. Ryu told me once as we talked a lot, with him being my personal guard, he wished to be buried there if he were to..." unable to continue, as utter sadness of losing both of them hit her, Smom started crying shook her head and ran from the chapel.

Finding solitude in the forest she sits on a log and cries it out. When finally spent,she once again feels safe to be near people without making a fool of herself. She was a Legionnaire and as such needed to be strong, she was more than a woman who cried over men. She was the Sheriff of the County, the leader of the Social Committee of England for her County and the neighboring one as well, she sat on Council at both the town and County levels, she was a Member of Parliament, a Baroness and most of all a Morgan. With those thoughts in mind she stood up determined not to shed another tear. Tears will not bring back Austral or Ryu, tears won't heal her friends injured in the battle going on, tears could not help her now. What she needed now was strength, not strength that comes from muscles, although she had those due to her OL training, the strength she need she gained from within from faith in herself.

With newfound strength and courage she gets up to head home and relieve Decus some of his duties as she needs to be in control of some of this nightmare. Before she can take a step she hears a twig snap behind her. Knowing her own men would never sneak up on her she knows it isn't good looking around to see if anything is near she can use to protect herself, seeing nothing within reach, another twig snap, this time closer, she holds perfectly still praying....."Oh Jah please let me out run this one"

pnj

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2007 04:09 Post subject: Reply with quote
Lexi steps back and once more takes a seat, to allow Smom a private moment with her love. Patiently she wait, in case her friend should call upon her for some support. Putting her head in her hands she closes her eyes and thinks of all the loss that has come of late, so many good men and women seem to have gone to the open arms of Jah, so suddenly.
She hears low voice, the voice of her friend Wolfen, distressed, upset, then silence.
Hearing hurried steps she looks up and sees a distraught Smon racing from the chapel. Not sure whether it is company of solace her friend seeks, Lexi hesitates, before finally deciding that it is not safe to be alone at this time, she hurries out of the chapel, quickly scanning the area, so that it is but a blur, she cannot be sure which way her friend could have gone.

Nuroc

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2007 04:27 Post subject: Reply with quote
* Having returned from his trip, Nuroc leaps of the mount and dusts himself off before going back into the chapel. Entering very quietly, as it is his nature and take his place once again in the same sopt as before.
pnj

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2007 04:44 Post subject: Reply with quote
My head hanging with the words of my friend still ringing in my ears. My son gone.Looking at my friend Levoc and say to her with tears in my eyes.
He is gone from me and again, im not able to see him even in death. Now to place that I may not even see his grave. What am I to do?
I shakely stand up and start making my way towards the stable to check on my horse Noname, not seeing anything here just in the past.Good shoulder slumped as if I ve got the weight of the world on me

---fromENWilliamFuller

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2007 05:02 Post subject: Reply with quote
Walks in says a prayer and starts looking for wolfen when he finally finds him he tells him in a low voice "Uh i messed up and now the town has no marshel. Might want to tidy things up sorry for the inconveince but the town has no marshel leading the miltia in malbrough. I know you got alot of things going but the town needs a miltia leader." he then bows his head faceing the alter and leaves quietly
Post new topic Reply to topic Forum Index -> Reading hall All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 2 of 9
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Powered by phpBB ©️ 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Anti Bot Question MOD - phpBB MOD against Spam Bots

[ Time: 15.0016s ][ Queries: 9 (11.8461s) ][ Debug on ]

Emrys

Back to top Go down

Post  Emrys Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:38 am

Forum Index

Terms of useRules
ProfileProfile

Levoc

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2007 05:04 Post subject: Reply with quote
Levoc gives her stew pot to a maid and tells them to wait for her a moment.

"Wolfen your horse is fine" She stands infront of him, "Go and rest I saw your wond and it needs to be looked after,"Look, You will be no good to anyone in this state." She aids him back towards the mannor, "Please rest and allow yourself to heal, I know you must be feeling a great of pain but Naj needs you, your children need you, now go and rest."

Levoc aids wolfen to where he was resting and as the maids carrying the stwe were following her. Levoc places a bowl of stwe and bread on the side table.

"I know you proberly don't want to eat anything Wolfen. but My friend it will help believe me. You must rest now otherwise I will get Naj over her and she will give you a right ear full if you don't" Levoc laughs and with that she leaves the room and goes back to handing out the stew to people
Tasite

Location: Chasing Fun with Family and Friends through England

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2007 05:25 Post subject: Reply with quote
Tasite walks in the stable. Wolfen what are you doing.

Did I not tell you to rest. Dont make me pull rank.

Now go rest for your family sake please.

I Hope You Dance
Shriekersmom

PostPosted: 07 Sep 2007 08:29 Post subject: Reply with quote
Entering the chapel she walks over to the casket, closing her eyes in a private moment of thought, as she places her hand on it. Turning to the Guards

"I want the casket taken to the burial site now."

Seeing Wolfen enter "Wolfen, have you been following me all along? Taking your son's place as my shadow? I could use your help"

pnj

PostPosted: 07 Sep 2007 08:50 Post subject: Reply with quote
Just speak the word m'lady and im there. But yes im your shadow right now till we figure out what is happening and why they keep comeing here. But you are not rid of me unless I collapse unconciense or dead. Now what can I do for you.

Shriekersmom

PostPosted: 07 Sep 2007 09:32 Post subject: Reply with quote
"Would you mind following the casket to it burial site and seeing a appropriate hole is dug? I would like a moment to pray alone before I put him in the earth." smiling a semi smile "Thank you my friend."

Smom then kneels to pray silently.

pnj

PostPosted: 07 Sep 2007 09:38 Post subject: Reply with quote
Of course m'lady anything you need. Placing a hand on her shoulder and having some soldiers pickup the casket and go to the burial site. Pointing out 4 soldiers to dig and shortly the grave is dug and ready and Lord Austral placed in it ready for Smom to come.

Shriekersmom

PostPosted: 07 Sep 2007 10:19 Post subject: Reply with quote
Approaching the Burial site near the pool of water that Austral always found so peaceful, Smom remembered happier days, though they were brief, they left her with memories that would last a lifetime. She inhales the scent of one red rose as she arrives.

"Thank you my friend, your kindness in this hour of my need will never be forgoten. When this mess is over we shall travel together, to visit Ryu's grave, to say our final goodbyes." she then carefully as not to injure his shoulder gives him a hug.

Smom walks over to and instructs the casket to be lowered into the ground. Bending down to pick up a handful of dirt she then tosses it onto the coffin, as it layed there in the cold ground. With a nod of her head, for she can't speak as she bites on her trembling bottom lip holding back the tears, the coffin is then covered. As per her earlier instructions a rock border and flowering plants are placed. Lastly the stone carver she had contracted with appraoched and placed the head stone. After all was done she said "You are all dismissed to return to your duties elsewhere" Knowing Wolfen would be staying she looked at him acknowedging his loyality, wondering if he will ever know how much it means to her. She then looks at the gravesite.

Placing one red rose on his grave, Smom says "I choose to give , a single rose,Its tender petals silken smooth, And with it give my fragile heart, and through it ... give my love to you. Good bye Austral."

She then turns and walks away, a single tear is seen on her cheek.

Last edited by Shriekersmom on 07 Sep 2007 10:38; edited 1 time in total
Lordchus

PostPosted: 07 Sep 2007 10:31 Post subject: Reply with quote
Lordchus was about talking to family and friends when he noticed that movement around the casket and Wolfen giving orders. He motions to his bodyguards and walks with them over to WolfenHere are my men to help you with anything you need to move this casket. You are to follow this man's command. He looks at his men while speaking the orders. They nodd at his commands then look over to Wolfen for thier orders.

Lordchus looks over to S'mom while she prays and says her final words to her loved one. Waiting for her to finish, he bows his head in a final prayer. Then he stood to the side as they began the procession down the aisle towards the cementary and began to follow behind.

Shriekersmom

PostPosted: 07 Sep 2007 10:57 Post subject: Reply with quote
Walking away Smom raises her head and sees her cousin Lordchus, emotions being released at the site of him and his guards, she rushes over to him and hugs him tightly as she cries on his shoulder.

Lordchus

PostPosted: 07 Sep 2007 11:22 Post subject: Reply with quote
Lordchus embraces his cousin and lets her release all emotions. He lightly leads her away from the gravesite and makes way back to the manor. Lets join our friends and family and celebrate the memory of our dear Lord Austral. I am sure it was do you good to be around people who care and share your loss. Plus I am sure Lord Austral would have wanted for us to comemorate him with fraternization.

pnj

PostPosted: 07 Sep 2007 11:57 Post subject: Reply with quote
My lord,and Smom. Im sorry for disturbing you but preperations must be made for the protection of the manor and the injured. I wish I could respect your time to mourn my friend but we dont have the time. We must provide a proper skirmish line and fallback spots, weapons holes and supplies. As far as I know m'lady none of this has been taken and put into place. We must prepare. The time to grieve will be soon, but not yet. and when the time comes m'lady, ill let noone disturb you till you are done.

Shriekersmom

PostPosted: 07 Sep 2007 13:49 Post subject: Reply with quote
Smom looks at Wolfen in shock and awe. "What? Are you telling me no one has..... my brothers? and still?" her face showing rage and anger."So the only troops organized at ALL are the ones I sent out? The ones Decus controls?" shaking her head "That can't be. Wolfen, I want all able bodied troops to report to the Manor at once, please see to it." turning to her Cousin "Lordchus please excuse me but my home, our family, the babies...." fear struck her.

"Wolfen we must protect Bracknell at all cost. You must do this for me. Now let us make haste."

Rushing off to the Manor to take charge Smom feels alive once more, more so than in the woods before ......

Memory of Jeal saving her life flooded in suddenly, realizing how close they were to the Manor house she had to move fast.Oh she could and would yell at herself for being so engulfed in grief, she had closed out the world in a time of need.

pnj

PostPosted: 08 Sep 2007 01:26 Post subject: Reply with quote
Hearing the warning bells I start pushing Smom into the manor and baring the doors I send Tucker out to look around "Go search, protect, hunt. Smom go we need to protect you and Lordchus. go to the injured and help protect them and make sure everything is secure. they will not get past us,pointing to several of Lordchus's men signaling several (7) to go into the wounded ward with Smom and for the remaing 5 to stay with him and guard the hall.
We will set up at the door here at the end of the hall way giving us a long range of fire for you men to use your bows. Start putting barriers for us to be behind to protect us if they have bows. they will not draw us from this spot.we shall wait here and fight with bow and sword. inside here are our wounded and the baroness if we fall then they may aswell.if we have to we shall fall back into the room with them and use sword and bow aswell as bar the door.

with that the men start following their orders and moving Smom into the wounded ward and we start grabbing tables to protect us from arrows and to make it harder to get past us

---fromENBooza

PostPosted: 10 Sep 2007 17:45 Post subject: Reply with quote
Things finally calm down around the Manor and things start to get cleaned up.

Gil slowly makes his way down from the hill and approaches the spot where Austral now lays. His heart is heavy and his head is bowed. No one else is around at the moment, all are busy with other things. His chest is tight and his throat feels choked. No words are forthcoming from his mouth. Gil stands, subdued for a good 10 minutes. Then Gil does something he has never done before. He stands to attention and looking down where his good mate lay, he gives a small salute.

In a silent whisper he adds....
"Farewell cobba, save a cold one for me wont ya!"

With that Gil turns on his heel and walks away....

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2007 10:18 Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking over at Bracknell Chapel, Smom smiles knowing someday she will marry and her chapel will be a gathering place for all the citizens of Reading to use.

Her friend Tasite is due to marry soon. Maybe she will be the first to do so here.

Good times or bad this chapel will always be here, tears will be shed, some happy some sad, but like the people of Reading it will continue on.

Post new topic Reply to topic Forum Index -> Reading hall All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 3 of 9

Jump to:

[ Time: 1.3316s ][ Queries: 7 (0.0987s) ][ Debug on ]

Emrys

Back to top Go down

Post  Emrys Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:38 am

Forum Index

Terms of useRules
ProfileProfile

---fromENKieran_Casey

PostPosted: 23 Sep 2007 12:44 Post subject: Reply with quote
Kieran entered the chapel, he slowly looked around as he made his way to the alter. He knelt to pray
Almighty Jah, I give thanks that you spared this place and Reading from the dark events just past. Thanks for bringing me to Reading at this time and for gracing my life with the Lady Shriekersmom for now I am able to be part of a joyous moment in your house which has seen so much pain in recent times. For in a few days your humble servant Kieran_Casey will wed Baroness Shriekersmom Morgan in this place in your presence and I hope your blessing. Amen
He stands and bows before leaving the chappel to finalise the preperations for the upcoming wedding

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2007 06:30 Post subject: arrives Reply with quote
caissadiplomat arrives for the wedding the night before. He checks out the preparations in the chapel and goes over the movements of the service in his mind. He says a special prayer that everything will go well.

Shriekersmom

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2007 10:04 Post subject: Reply with quote
The eve before her wedding, Smom makes a visit to Austral's grave before coming to the chapel, to thank him for freeing her to love again.

Looking into the chapel she is overwhelmed by the emotions she feels, happier than ever that she is going to marry the man of her dreams, sad that she will not have her father to walk her down the aisle and grateful that her cousin cares enough to do so. Scared that he won't show up and worried that all won't go well. She knows it is silly and all nervous brides must feel this way but, she never has been this close to a dream come true before.

Her week has been one filled with awe and has made her pinch herself till almost black and blue to believe it. Her older brother becoming Bishop, her younger elected to council, her niece deciding to become a Priestess in Oxford and getting approval to do so and the people of Wiltshire county and her fellow councilors electing her to be the new Countess/Dutchess of Wiltshire County, all happening in one week seemed to good to be true. And so close on the heels of her Cousin being crowned Prince Regent, the family all getting their dreams at the same time just was overwhelming.

Standing there silently for a moment she lets it all sink in. A smile slowly crosses her face as she realizes the thing she wants most in the whole world at this moment is to become Mrs. Kieran Casey and in a few hours her dream will be reality, she heads off for a good night sleep, knowing that even if she had to wear rags and stand in in pig sty as long as Kieran was there with her to say" I do" she couldn't be happier.

Irishwoodfaerie

Location: In That One Particular Harbor,So Far,But Yet So Near

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2007 12:37 Post subject: Reply with quote
Irish and Ice had arrived the night before the wedding so that Irish could help with all the last minute details.
After settleing in the triplets,leaving the two wolfhounds and the three wolves in charge. Irish walks down to the Chapel to see if the floral arrangements had arrived as yet.
Seeing that they had she goes about setting them where she wanted them.

---fromENDanetaff

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2007 14:10 Post subject: Reply with quote
After a thorough insepction of the peremiters, a silent being walks in the chapel and walks around, inspecting ever single row, every nook and cranny. Nothing was going to ruin this event, although he had to witness it. The man walked around the whole place, respecting the alter as not to step on it but over-looked it carefully. Finding nothing to be cautious of, the silent being walks over to the wall by the door and props himself up against it. He sets one foot up against the wall and balances on the other. His arms cross over his chest and the man lowers his head, closeing his eyes as he patiently waits.

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2007 14:39 Post subject: Reply with quote
Richgrams Degas Morgan has arrived in Reading for her daughter's wedding, and proceeds to the chapel, both to pray and to familiarize herself with it. It is her first time there, since she lives in Dartmouth, County of Cornwall. The floral arrangements are breathtakingly beautiful. A huge smile appears on her wrinkled face at the thought of seeing her children Caissadiplomat and Nuroc again, for it has been a long time since she last held them in her arms.
She rises and heads for the Inn to get some rest before the ceremony.

pnj

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2007 16:06 Post subject: Reply with quote
Grundal steps into the chapel impressed by the floral arrangements. His mind at ease that all looked ready for his good friends happy day. Of course how could it be anything less he thought , as he had seen Lady Irish taking care of all the details. Speaking with a few of Smoms able staff he arranges for several of the younger lads to be ushers and ready' s them to escort arriving guests and family to their seats. Taking a spot near the entrance to meet and greet arriving guests. grundal looks over his dress kilt. Once sure every thing is in place he smiles and rocks back and forth on his heals whistling an old Scottish tune.

Last edited by pnj on 29 Sep 2007 16:51; edited 1 time in total

Sonnie

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2007 16:15 Post subject: Reply with quote
Dressed in a formal gown of purple trimmed in cream colored lace and a matching handbag with a cream colored veil which covers only to the tip of her nose, Sonnie walks in the chapel seeing the lovely decorations, she surprised at the warm inviting feeling that seems to greet her. Ah, this place seems to be much like Smom's personality, she thinks to herself. A warm smile comes over her, happy for Smom and hoping that Smom has found the man of her dreams. Sonnie then takes a seat in the family pew.
Ice_dragons_

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2007 17:27 Post subject: Reply with quote
Ice had let Irish leave early to the wedding so that she could help set everything up. Ice had checked in on the triplets before making the journey himself down to the chapel. He took his time to walk around and take in all the details of the wedding. He then looked around for Irish. He finally found her at the floral arrangements. He moved over to her and congratulated her on her excellent job.

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2007 17:28 Post subject: Reply with quote
Mal arrives, and settles Pheonix in with the triplets. She walks down to the chapel, looking for Irish. Upon entering, she sees the gorgeous flower arrangements, and the few guests that have already arrived.
princesscat

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2007 17:32 Post subject: Reply with quote
Arriving at the church with her husband, Degas and Cat step out of the Royal Carriage and make their way into the church and to the seat waiting for them. Degas makes sure Cat is comfortable then heads to the room where he was asked to wait.

Irishwoodfaerie

Location: In That One Particular Harbor,So Far,But Yet So Near

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2007 18:15 Post subject: Reply with quote
Irish comming out from the room in back of the alter after checking to make sure everything was ready for Caissa Irish had alsoleft him a small plate of Turkish Delight knowing he was fond of it

,sees Ice standing there. Walking over to him she thanks him for his compliment.
Taking a a look around she notices that people have begun to arrive. Seeing that Mal had arrived Irish and Ice walk over to where Mal was at,"Hello Mal, this is going to be a beautiful wedding isn't it? Ice, since I am Smom's Matron of Honor,why don't you sit with Mal while I am up front with Smom?" Seeing Degas and Cat arrive,Irish walks over to them taking Ice with her."Degas,Cat how wonderful to see you," Irish hugs them both. Turning a little,"Ice,may I present HRH Degas and his always beautiful wife Cat."

Koffieschaap

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2007 19:22 Post subject: Reply with quote
*koffie wanders in, dressed in a blue dress as she usually does, but somehow more elegant todaylooking around if she sees any other familiar faces, but decides to sit with unknown people to her afterall.. its a good place to meet new people*

*she calmly waits while talking to the people next to her while staying a bit in the background, as she doesnt wish to draw attention away from the to be wedded couple*
pnj

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2007 19:54 Post subject: Reply with quote
Caissa enters the vestry and finds the turkish delight left for him. He smiles as he has a couple pieces. He gets on his robe and stole and goes to the chapel. He is overjoyed to see his mother and rushes to hug her. Its been so long!

Caissa also greets other friends and family in a leisurely way before proceeding to the dais. He doublechecks the baptismal font and waits for Kieran to come to the altar for the baptismal service.

Maladicta

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2007 20:05 Post subject: Reply with quote
Mal smiled at Irish and Ice 'You both look great' she said, before taking a seat and waiting for the ceremony to start.

Page 4 of 9

Jump to:

[ Time: 1.3902s ][ Queries: 7 (0.1789s) ][ Debug on ]

Emrys

Back to top Go down

Post  Emrys Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:39 am

Forum Index

Terms of useRules
ProfileProfile

Levoc

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2007 20:18 Post subject: Reply with quote
Levoc wanders into the church With the Twins and Decus.

"Wow it is beautiful" she whispers to Decus before taking a seat near to the front of the church.

She sits down, making sure the wins are ok and still remain somewhat smart, she smiles at them and waits for the cermony to begin
---fromENKieran_Casey

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2007 20:21 Post subject: Reply with quote
Kieran arrives at Bracknell Chapel, adjusts his dress, takes a deep breath and enters. Once inside he see the chapel is full, he sees friends, but many who he does not know. Kieran makes his way down the aisle to the alter, waiting for the ceremony to begin

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2007 20:36 Post subject: Reply with quote
Saamnn just makes it...with his carriage...he gets out and fast enters the chapel hoping he is in time...and he is relieved to see he made it...

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2007 20:44 Post subject: Reply with quote
Brothers and Sisters in Christos our Lord,

Baptism has two aspects, Aristotelian friendship and also a re-enactment of the suffering of Jesus.

Aristotelian friendship is the highest form of friendship embodying the principles of love and community. Through baptism, one proclaims willingness to abide by the principles of wisdom and to give and receive friendship with other believers. With regard to the sufferings of Jesus we know he stood against injustice even when it meant that he was put to death.

Today Kieran Casey is a candidate for baptism:
Renunciation of Sin, acceptance of wisdom, and Profession of Faith:

Priest: Do you believe in God?
Candidate: I do.

Priest: Do you promise to seek the wisdom of Aristotle?

Priest: Do you accept Jesus as Lord and put your whole trust in his grace for the forgiveness of sins?

All: Amen

My Testimony by Kieran_Casey:

I grew up in a family that believes in the Aristotelian Church. I have always believed in Jah yet never was ready to make a public declaration. I attended Church whenever duty permitted. I always sought Jah’s guidance to help me follow the creed of Duty, Honour and Sacrifice as I undertook the life of a solder in his name. To all looking I was the picture of a true servant of the Jah but, I always knew better. I could have had this ceremony performed before but, was I wasn't ready. I had no purpose in life
I can no longer go on looking at things from the outside when I know I want to be on the inside, in the Lords loving arms where I have always belonged. Salvation comes only through faith in Jesus Christ (Ephesians 2:8,9); therefore, baptism is not necessary for salvation. However, salvation is necessary before baptism. I finally have the faith required to truly ask for salvation. In baptism I am telling others that I am now a true member of the church.
By accepting Christ, or by being baptised today, that does not mean I am now perfect. Anyone who knows me will know I have faults enough. But I have accepted Jah's cure: I was saved; I am being saved; And I will be saved

Reading from the book of Virtues
Christos began again: “You wish to join me? In this case, have much love in your heart and follow me, giving a little of your time and your goods as you are able. On the other hand, if you choose to dedicate yourselves to guide others on the way of the Church, it is necessary rather to give God all priority. Then take distance from your goods, from your work, from your tools, say goodbye to your family… Prefer simplicity and instruction to the rich person’s ornaments and beautiful finery. Because our task will require us to sacrifice the personal good to the collective good, yet, in exchange, you grasp sanctity among the children of God.”

The candidate then receives Baptism:

Kieran Casey, I baptize thee in the name of God and of Aristotle and of Jesus.

Amen

---fromENKieran_Casey

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2007 20:53 Post subject: Reply with quote
On this day of new beginning my Jah's light guide me to seek
wisdom and understanding.
Lead me to know and do his will
Grant me unwaivering faith with each days sunset;
renewed hope with each sunrise;
and a heart filled with
Christ's infinite love.

I would like to thank Father Caissadiplomat for making this day a very special one for me. I am now the member of a much larger family than the special one I was born into, for I am a member of Jah's family now.

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2007 20:56 Post subject: Reply with quote
Caissa gives Kieran a towel.

All eyes are now turned towards the door where Shriekersmom Morgan will soon be entering.

Asteria

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2007 21:02 Post subject: Reply with quote
Lady Sennall-Morgan enters Bracknell Manor Chapel after having arrived by carriage from the local inn. She is dressed in a simple yet elegant gown and her hair is neatly pulled up.

Asteria takes a seat towards the middle of the Chapel where she can turn to get a good view of her dear Aunt entering and still have a good view of the ceremony near the altar. A beautiful smile seems to be painted on her face as Asteria sits in excited anticipation for the ceremony. Her Aunt couldn't have picked a nicer man than soon-to-be Uncle Kieran and Lady Sennall-Morgan was excited for them to finally wed.

Asteria snaps out of her private reverie as she sees Irish walk gracefully up to the front of the church. "What a beautiful dress," Asteria thinks as she turns forward and folds her hands in her lap for the ceremony.

Last edited by Asteria on 29 Sep 2007 21:06; edited 1 time in total
pnj

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2007 21:04 Post subject: Reply with quote
"Thank you, Anderd" she said as she gently extricated her hand from her footman's grasp after he helped her out of the carriage. "I'll trust you to find where the other footmen are gathered....just remember, don't imbibe to freely," she said with a burst of laughter as she caught the man's look of dismay.

Entering the chapel, she instantly was overcome with a feeling of peace. The splendor of the chapel took her breath away. Looking around, she contemplated where she should sit. Seeing Cat sitting alone, she wondered where HRH Prince Richard was, finding it unusual that he wasn't by her side. Catching a glimpse of his dark hair as he went through a door, she realized he must be helping with the ceremony. Sliding into pew directly behind Lady Cat, she gently squeezed her shoulder. Leaning forward she whispered. "It is nice to see you, Lady Cat. I am thrilled to be here and watch this glorious event."

Seeing Sonnie, she waved gaily at her, a brilliant smile adorning her face at seeing the lady. It had been quite some time since she had visited with her and hoped that she would be able to talk with her after the ceremony.

pnj

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2007 21:09 Post subject: Reply with quote
Taking a deep breath grundal steps up and takes his place next to his friend Kieran.

Tenshi_no_ongaku

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2007 21:12 Post subject: Reply with quote
Tenshi walks in as quietly as possible, not wanting to disturb anyone or draw attention to herself. She smiles widely as she sees Kieran's baptism and is so tempted to clap and cheer once it's over. For now, she sits in the back of the room by herself, wondering idly if she's here alone or not.

She grabs Zak's hand and pulls him up onto her lap so he can see better. She can't wait to see the bride and groom take their place up front! She lightly kisses Zak's head and holds him tight for a second.

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2007 21:18 Post subject: Reply with quote
Enters the church unnoticed and takes a sit on the back row (wonders why am i here this early)
pnj

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2007 21:22 Post subject: Reply with quote

Degas walks up to Shrieker'smom on this most happiest of days and offers his arm to her as he gets ready to walk her down the aisle.

You look positively radiant, cousin, I don't think I need to ask if you are ready, because I can already see it in your face.

Shriekersmom

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2007 21:25 Post subject: Reply with quote
Taking Degas's arm "Thank you for being here for me, I'm more than ready " and walks proudly with her cousin down the aisle.

Smiling as she see Kieran standing there, she can harly believe this moment is here. She turns and hands her bouquet to Irish. And looks at her brother briefly so happy he is the one performing the ceremony.

Looking once more at Kieran her eyes glisten with tears of happiness as she is about to marry the love of her life and best friend.

pnj

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2007 21:27 Post subject: beginning Reply with quote
All eyes follow as Wiltshire’s first Countess comes up the aisle. “She is indeed a beautiful bride,” thinks Caissa. He looks out at the assembled crowd and smiles.

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here to witness the joining together in the sight of God and these witnesses Kieran Casey and Shriekersmom Morgan in holy marriage."

Caissadiplomat has a prayer inviting God's presence.

”Who gives this woman to be with this man?”

pnj

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2007 21:30 Post subject: Reply with quote
I do

Thinking to himself how much his cousin deserves this happiness after all the tribulations lately. He then walks back and takes a seat next to his wife as he takes her hand and gazes into her eyes momentarily. He then directs his attention back to the ceremony.

Page 5 of 9

Jump to: