Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bracknell Manor: Wedding of Lerendus von Liechtenstein and Shriekersmom Morgan

Go down

Bracknell Manor: Wedding of Lerendus von Liechtenstein and Shriekersmom Morgan Empty Bracknell Manor: Wedding of Lerendus von Liechtenstein and Shriekersmom Morgan

Post  Emrys Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:41 am

--Raistlin
PostPosted: 26 Jun 2009 15:15

Raistlin had been busy since the break of dawn. The butler of the Bracknell Manor was never one to waste time. He'd set out to prepare the venue and made sure that everything was as requested. The area was clean and lush. There were more than enough chairs for the guests. The flowers were delivered on time and he supervised the staff while they decorated and arranged the outdoor furnishings. When the time came, the Lady Morgan and Lord Von Liechtenstein would be pleased, along with everyone else present.

Ryofu
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 05:12

Ryofu arrived at Bracknell Manor early in the morning. She saw the decorations being quickly set up. The venue was coming together nicely she thought. For once she was early to an event, everyone ambling around was Manor staff. Am I the first guest, goodness. I'll have to find both Aunt Smom and Lerendus and see how they are. I wonder how nervous he is getting ! She giggles at the thought.

Not wanting to disturb the happy couple too early in the day, Ryofu decides to wander around the grounds and take in the spectacular landscape of Bracknell. The trees full and green in the early summer sun, the grass lush and soft from late spring rain. The sun already bright rising in the morning sky reflected off the lake. Ryofu knelt by the water and took in the serenity of the moment. Soon enough the grounds would be buzzing with guests and servants and the typical anxious moments before a wedding. She enjoyed this calm before the ceremony to collect her thoughts and prepare herself for the momentous day.

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 07:17

Slowly her eyes opened as the first beams of sunlight entered her room, signaling the start of a new day. It took her but a moment before she realized what day it was. With a smile spreading across her face she sat up and stretched. Today, she would finally marry Lerendus. Swinging her legs out of the warm cozy bed, she barely noticed the early morning chill, nothing was going to dampen her spirits today.

Pausing for a moment she closed her eyes and spoke to her Mum, gone from the known world but not her heart. "I am marrying him today Mum. The man you said was perfect for me will finally be my husband.". She knew her mother would be looking down watching upon them today. Thinking of the family that encompassed the spirit of her mother's true legacy, she hopped out of bed not wanting to be late.

Her chambermaid had a bath waiting for her. As she stepped in, she enjoyed the luxury of it, the smell of the rose petals and lavender in the water soothed the nerves of wondering if she missed anything. After the blissful bath she emerged and went to the fire to start drying her hair....was time to get ready for the wedding.

Caissadiplomat
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 08:52

Archbishop Caissadiplomat arrived from Ireland to see his family and conduct the ceremony. He inspects the area where the ceremony will take place and then goes for breakfast.

Kaylen_
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 09:39

Kaylen had been awake for hours now, she had decided to help as much as she could with the wedding preparations. So she had offered to help the cook Birdy in making a few things, the woman begrudgingly allowed her to help for a few hours before shooing her off to get ready and to help get the Twins ready for Smom's big day.

Jogging up the stairs Kaylen roused April and told her to get the twin's baths ready. Leaving April's room Kaylen slipped into the twin's room and carefully woke them up, it took some time but finally they were up.

Leaving them with April and another maid Kaylen left to ready her own bath and to start getting dressed, she wanted to be dressed quickly so she could help with the twins and see if Smom needed any more help.

Arthur_loxley
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 10:19

Arthur and Lynna arrived early for the wedding of her cousin, Lerendus and his beloved, Smom. It was a beautiful day out, and they knew it would be a wonderful event as well. Smom and Lerendus had been waiting for quiet a while to be joined in Holy Matrimony.. and now, today, their dream would come true. Lynna's arm was in his, and together they walked around the area where the ceremony would take place to take in the setup. It was simple and elegant just like the pair.

Lerendus
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 11:38

His eyes crept slowly open. Squinted at the sun coming through the window and shielded his eyes from the bright rays. He buried his face in the pillow and groaned. Hadn’t exactly slept well. It wasn’t nerves. He wasn’t nervous. Knew exactly what he was doing, there were no doubts in his mind. He reached under his pillow. Good. The knife was still there. A habit he had developed while in the army on one of those long marches. Never knew when some crazy bastard would come running out of the woods to try and hack you to pieces in your sleep. He knew there was no need for it anymore, but he didn’t feel safe without it. A comfort thing. Liked to know he could defend himself and those around him if he needed to. A bad habit he needed to break. If anyone could break it, it would be Smom. She turned a brute into something of a gentleman. He smiled at the thought. She made him a better man, and he wanted to be better for her.

He threw the covers off and climbed out of bed. Went over by the window and stared out. Could see the servants and staff milling about below. It seemed like only a few days ago when he met her. They were so different. From two different worlds. She was nobility and he was one of those poor fellows down there, whose life was expendable and didn’t hold much meaning, or so he thought. She was a politicians and he, a soldier. She was fun and vibrant, and he was dull and calm. He gave a light chuckle. How they ever made such a couple, only Jah would know.

He moved away from the window and strolled over to the water basin. Leaned over the counter and stared at his reflection in the still, tranquil water. He dipped his hand into the water and broke the calm of the water. Watched as his reflection became distorted and unrecognizable. He splashed the water over his face and grabbed a towel wiping himself off. He was finally going to be her husband.

Tasite
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 12:02

It had been a long carriage ride from Carlisle to Reading for Tasite and her young son Marius who had slept most of the ride. Reaching over Tas woke Marius just as the door to the carriage open and the footman assisted them out. Looking up at the castle she notice it was still as big as she remember and just as beautiful. Looking at her son she smile and said it is really nice to be back in Reading honey. As they made there way to the front door it slowly open and a young lady greeted them with a smile.

I know I'm early but I came to see if my friend needed any help. Just as the twins came running in grabbing Marius... Good morningthey said as they ran off Marius. Tas giggle because she could not get a word in before they were out of sight.

Looking back at he young lady. No worries I know my way I hopeas she ran up the stairs and to the door she remember to be Smom room knocking. Hey can an old friend come in or do I need to pay the guard she giggle.

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 12:48

Hearing what could only be Tasite's voice"Hey can an old friend come in or do I need to pay the guard" she laughed, then replied "Depends how much you are paying and if I would get a cut."getting up as she spoke, opening the door as the last word left her mouth. "You made it safely and early, thank you." she hugged her oldest friend tightly.
"Come in, come in" she let her in before peeking out and closing the door. "I have your dress. Thank you for sending your measurements." going back to the fire, her hair was almost dry, but she kept brushing it. she was getting more and more excited by the minute. "I sent the chambermaid for tea and biscuits, something to nibble and sip while we get ready." she looks over at the door "You did bring Marius I hope, the twins would be so upset if you did not."

Tasite
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 14:50

Giggling when she heard the reply and seeing the door open. You are very welcome dear. as she hugged her dearest friend back. Well I figure you need me to be here early so we left sometime yesterday and as you can see I'm in one peice but I pity the fool who try to rob a widow and her son. Especially me hun I'm very dangerous she tried to laugh. Watching as she sat in front of the fire and continue brushing her hair. I'm glad you got the measurements. I was truly worried they wouldn't make it. sitting in the other chair next to the fire. Tas heard tea and biscuits. Thanks I a little hungry and yes Marius is here with me but the twins came and took him off some where.

Emrys_ambrose
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 15:36

When Emrys opened his eyes, he stared at the ceiling for a few moments and thought about what was going to happen today. Smom and Lerendus had been engaged even before he met them and was sure that they have been looking forward to taking their vows. Their friends and family would be witnesses to their union. With a smile on his face, he got up and glanced at the garments folded neatly on a nearby chair before washing. It was another occasion to dress up. Though he wasn't usually up for much fanfare, he didn't mind the idea of being presentable on the wedding day of his friends.

Asteria
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 16:02

Asteria hurries to the wedding after having made sure to take a bath and dress in her beautiful teal gown that she and Aunty Smom agreed looked nice... for a dress. She makes it to the location and rushes to find Aunty Smom. Seeing her, she gives her a huge hug and grins from ear to ear, her dazzling green eyes sparkling in joy, "Yay, Aunty Smom!!" she squeals.

[OOC: Thanks for the gown, Aunty Smom! Smile]

Ryofu
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 18:15

Ryofu had been lulled into a contemplative stupor by the tranquility of the lake and calm quiet morning. She watched the clouds roll by, the sun climb into the sky. Growing thirsty she thought of getting a refreshment, and that reminded her of the impending ceremony. I better get going. Don't want to keep Smom and others waiting on me. She rose to her feet and made her way up to the manor passing the groundsmen putting the finishing touches on the wedding decor.

Passing through the garden Ryofu noticed the care and thought put it its layout. She went and knocked on the door and was let in by a servant. Led down the long hallway they arrived into the drawing room. There she saw Smom, Asteria, and a woman she had not yet met. Rushing up to them she wrapped her arms around both Smom and Asteria. "So good to see you both! Let me congratulate you once again Smom on this wonderful day! I sure hope Lers is holding up. " With that she winks and smiles. "Thank you so much for inviting me, my formal social experiences have been meagre so far. I may be more nervous that the bride-groom !" Spotting some tea she takes a cup and has a nice long sip, to both calm her nerves and to keep from babbling !

Kieran88
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 18:36

Kieran decided it would be a good idea to arrive alot earlier than fashionnably late for a change, riding up to the manor he was stopped by the guards, first time he had been to smoms home, so none of ther guards had eveer seen him, Telling them he was smoms son, he was soon let in, riding up to the manor Kieran gets of his horse and takes a bag with his special accasion clothes in, giving the horse to a stable boy he quickly scurrys into the manor in search for his mum.

Gwenavhyeur
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 19:42

Gwen looked down upon the site of the wedding from a near hill, a half smile on her face. After months of being engaged, Smom and Lerendus would finally be married. Gwen was happy for them both and thought, chucking, that it was about time the wedding occur as she descended the hilltop and headed towards the manor, admiring from afar those decorations already set up.

Her eyes took in every minor detail. She remembered fondly that Smom always did know how to make a place, as well as other people, beautiful. Gwen looked forward to seeing her walk down the aisle at last to be happy.

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 20:37

As she sat drinking tea and sharing old memories with Tasite, her niece Asteria flowed in. The dress her niece was wearing, was beautiful and not one spot of dirt was anywhere to be seen on her, causing Smom to smile. "My goodness Asteria ...they say one should not outshine the bride but, this.." standing and turning her niece around, looking her up and down "this, my dear is well worth it. You are absolutely beautiful today." looking over at Tasite "What do you think Tas? She might attract the attention of a man or two at the reception."
Before Asteria could quip her younger sister Ryofu arrived. Enveloped in a group hug as the sister reunited once more. "Ry, my day would not be complete without you here. Please join us."
Ever the hostess she had to wrestle the tea pot away and served them all "Now hold up a second"stepping over to the book shelves and moving a couple of books. Pulling out a bottle and blowing off the dust, uncapping it and tipping the liquid to pour some in each tea cup. Placing the bottle down she raises her cup. "This Rum was served at Richgrams and Richard's wedding. I remembered last night in a dream how Mother had shared it with me and we placed it hid it and the barrel it came from for future generations of Morgan women for their pre wedding jitters. I have no jitters but think it s only right to toast a great woman who can't be here today. I remember how happy she was when Lers proposed." as a tear fell down her cheek "To Richgrams Morgan, the woman who made us all the strong women we are today." looking at her long time friend and her nieces, before drinking.
Taking a deep breath, "Well ladies, I need to slip into my gown shortly but, I can't seem to find my shoes." thinking for a Moment she whispers to a maid to go fetch her youngest daughter. "I think I know what happened."

--Gillianna
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 20:42

Breathless from running around with the boys, she was upset when told she had to stop playing and go see her Mum.
Entering the room she sees Asteria, in a dress, her eyes widen. Never in her whole life had she seen her clean and in a dress.
"Yes Mummy? Did you want me?"looking down to make sure she did not soil her own dress. Hoping she was not in trouble.

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 20:48

As her daughter came in winded she knew the twins were burning off some nervous energy while they played with the other children.
"Gillianna Casey" she gave her daughter a stern look "I can't seem to find my shoes this morning. Would you happen to know what happened to them?" she knew what happened to them, just as her older sisters Dawn and Franka had played dress up with her gowns and shoes, when they were younger, she had caught Gilly playing with her shoes twice this week already. "Well I guess if they can't be found I won't be able to marry Sir Lers and make him your Daddy." sighing a fake exaggerated sigh "What a shame to have to tell him you can't be his little girl." Watching Gilly's face as the shock and horror showed up.

--Gillianna
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 20:52

Not be Sir Lers little girl? Nooooo he promised, he said today was the day. She could not tell her Mother she took the shoes. She had to think... "I saw Rohnan playing with them Mummy. I will go get them." running off to get the shoes she hid under her bed. Kaylen had almost caught her playing with them before bed last night and she did not have time to return them.

Lerendus
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 21:48

Lerendus dressed quickly. He made sure his shirt was buttoned and pulled his jacket over it. Looked himself over in the looking glass. Thought he looked rather nice.

Stepped away from the mirror to the window again and looked out. He cursed silently to himself. Guests were already arriving and he was still in his room. He rushed out of his room and down the stairs. If Smom had asked anything of him during their time together it was to be a good host. A few of the staff wished him a good morning to which received only a short reply. He stopped before the door and steadied his breath. Straightened his clothes and stepped outside. The weather was nice. He looked up and saw a blue sky with few clouds. Very good weather. His eyes scanned the field slowly. Everything was set up perfectly and he smiled as he saw Rohnan's little head bobbing up and down between the rows of chairs as he ran. "Rohnan!" he called out to him, "Don't get yourself too dirty before the ceremony even starts." He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Time for the greet and meet. He smiled brightly. Today, he's the groom.

Destinydreamer
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 22:00

Destiny was running late as usual. So she thought. She made her way to the manor and handed off the reigns of Mystic and made her way up the stairs to the manor. She still couldn't believe how big this place was she smiled as she made her way to Smom's room. She poked her head inside.

Does the beautiful bride need any help?? She said smiling as she made her way in. Before she finished her sentence she noticed that she was handing the two ladies boxes that were there. She smiled and excused herself. She looked for a place to go and change into her dress for the wedding.

She looked herself over in the mirror then went to go see if there was anything that needed to be done.

Asteria
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 22:13

Asteria wraps an arm around her sister Ryofu as she is hugged, "Hi, Sis! Thou art looking great!"

She smiles as Aunty Smom gets out the glasses and explains the wine. Asteria is glad they saved something nice like that to help them remember her grandmother. Surely her grandmother is watching this wedding with more of Jah's angels. "To Gramma Richgrams!" Asteria says with a smile and lifts her glass in toast before downing its contents like a shot of whiskey.

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 22:23

As the time nears to put her dress on and go make her dreams come true, she quickly leaves the room and returns. Handing Asteria and Tasite matching boxes. "For my Maid and Matron's of Honor. Thank you both so very much for being here for me."

Looking around she sees Kaylen is missing but remembers she must have helped April with the twins first. Setting her box aside. Giddy with excitement as the women open the boxes.
As Destiny came and then dressed and returned. "I think we are good for now.Thank you. Just waiting for my children." turning to the women "I hope you all know Destiny, she is your cousin Irish's niece."

Asteria
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 22:32

Asteria looks quizzically at Aunty Smom as she hands her a box and speaks. The bride's words confuse Asteria and she tries to remember what Aunty Smom asked her to be. Was she supposed to be the maid or the Matron of Honor? If she's the maid, she's a little over dressed for cleaning up after the wedding...

The bride's niece opens her box and soon after her mouth too in surprise, "Oh, wow! Aunty Smom! Tis beautiful! I hath always wanted a necklace widst real ivory! Oh, thank thee!!" She moves forward and squeezes her Aunt's waist tightly.

Smudgesmith
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 22:51

Smudge arrived at Bracknell Manor, his trip from Across the sea from Ireland had been Un-eventful he looked slightly lost as walked around not all to sure where he should be going, he say a bunch of people heading in one direction though, and decided to follow them and try blend in in a depserate attempt not to look lost

Rosalynn
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 23:17

Having arrived for his mother's wedding, Rosa holds tightly to Solumn's arm as he escorts her down the aisle of rows of chairs. Waddling awkwardly, she's happy to have found a dress to cover most of the bulk of her pregnancy. Feeling like the 9 months had actually been 12 and like she is carrying a baby elephant instead of a human baby, he escorts her towards the front rows of chairs and sees her settled in the middle of them so people coming and going don't trip over her to get out. Squirming a bit, she struggles to find a comfortable position so the baby isn't sitting squarely on her bladder as she really doesn't want to have to get up to find the bathroom during the ceremony whatwith the baby having been kicking her in the ribs with a vengeance that morning .

Solumn
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 23:22

Solumn arrived on Southampton Port in previously night accompanying with his pregnant wife, Rosalynn. They traveled unstop until reaching Bracknell Manor, Reading of Wiltshire. After settled and comforted Rosalynn donw, "Honey, I will be back shortly", he reinsured her. Then Solumn went to seek a servant and ask him to deliver the message to his mother that he has arrived.

Caissadiplomat
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 23:24

Caissa makes his entrance and goes up to the altar.

Bracknell Manor: Wedding of Lerendus von Liechtenstein and Shriekersmom Morgan W+ARCHBISHOP+CONTI+50

Lynna
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 23:34

Lynna climbed out of the carriage at the hand of her loving husband, placing her arm in his she kissed him softly before they made their way to where the ceremony would be held for her cousin Lerendus and his beautiful soon to be bride Smom. What a perfect day Love she said as they took in the area set up for the wedding. I am sure this day hasn't come soon enough for them after announcing their engagement so long ago she smiled. They had arrived early and there was time to have a look around the manor grounds.

I think it was a good idea she smiled at Arthur, as she squeezed his arm, to have nanny stay with William until after the ceremony, he gets a little restless when seated too long. He will be happy to see the other children at the reception, knowing them now after his party.

After making their way back to the area set up people were filling the seats, We should take a seat Love she said as they arrived back it looks like the Bishop is here already, so it won't be long before the ceremony starts....

Kaylen_
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 23:41

It took her longer than she thought to get the twins then herself dressed. She wasn't sure how much more time she had she she just brushed her hair and let it stay down her back. Brushing her hands down her teal dress she went to go round up the twins.

She went to find Gilly first and looked in her rooms shaking her head she guessed that the only other place would be in Smom's room. So with an excited smile she made her way to Smom's room. Hearing all the voices she opened the door and grinned. "Are you guys ready? " she said her gray eyes sparkling.

Seeing Destiny she moved over to her. "Hey Des would you mind going downstairs and making sure the flowers and stuff is ready for us." she said before hugging her. "You look nice today too."

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 23:43

As the time arrived she slipped into her dress and made sure all had their flowers. "Well I guess this is it. Time to go become Mrs. Lerendus Von Liechtenstein." looking at her family and friends "Shall we?"

Emrys_ambrose
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 23:46

After fussing for a little bit, he was ready. The suit fit him nicely and his hair was pulled tight. He had attended a wedding before but was never actually part of the event. This was a first for him.

Emrys waved to those he knew and smiled to those he had yet to meet. "Everyone! Your attention please. The ceremony will start in a few minutes. Please take your seats." With that, he signalled for the music to start.

Lerendus
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 23:50

Watching as the archbishop made his way to the alter Lerendus remembered something that Smom had charged him with. It was at the tip of his fingers but he couldn't quite grasp it and he stood there a moment thinking, trying to wrap his hand around it. He recalled a plate of sweets sitting on the dinning room table as he made his way down stairs. The plate of sweets! Smom said they were her brother's favorite. He rushed back inside and came back out a moment later with it.

A silly grin on his face as he made his way up to the alter he held the plate for him. "Uh..." he began, not really sure how to address an archbishop, "Father? Would you care for some...?" he gestured at the plate, "The name of the food escapes me at the moment, but Smom tells me they're your favorite."

Rothar
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 23:51

As day break, shine through into their castle.
Roth yawns and stretches, smiles and kisses Lucy on the lips.
Roth said, come on love we need to get up to attend Smom's and Ler's wedding. Quickly they dawned their clothes, and prepared for the long journey ahead. We asked the maid to prepare the food hamper for our trip.

We rode along the southern roads out of beeston it took a days ride and
we finally arrive at the township of reading.

We arrive at the manor, seating looks lovely...its a great day for a wedding. As we roll up we see many horse drawn carriages and a lot of familiar faces.

Roth takes Lucy's hand and escorts her out of the carriage, as they decide to go over to where the seating is, and take their seats.

Tasite
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 23:53

As they sat drinking tea and sharing old memories, Tas saw Asteria glide into the room. Tasite look rather shocked at first remember Mini's wedding and the way Asteria came in this was quite difference. I thinks she going to steel the show looking that beautiful. Hey save some attention for the rest of us women she giggle. Then another lovely young lady entered the room... just then she heard Smom say Asteria younger sister. After a few chuckles they all reached for the same tea pot at the same time but stop that quickly as she got the pot and replied "Hold up a second" which made Tas nearly strangle on her last bit of tea. Tas follow her movement as she retrieved a bottle of Rum pour some for everyone a made a toast to Grams ... To Richgrams Morgan.

Tas smiled as she watch Smom tease Gilliana about her shoes. Maybe I need to step into the other room and put on my dress before she could step out Smom handed her something. Looking at the pearls you didn't have to honey, you know I'm glad to help out my dearest friend. Hugging Smom Thank you, I will be happy to wear them.

Just as she steps into the other room to change she heard Smom interduce Destiny. Yelling Hello for the back room as she dresses with a little help form one of Smom staff.

Ok what do you think as she step back into the room.

Now lets get you married young lady.

Robert_frankel
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 23:56

Robert was in a weird mood. As he walked the last steps to the wedding strange thoughts and feelings plagued the young man. Smom and Ler… or nana and… grandfather? For a man who grew up with no family, it was mighty strange to think how in the course of a year or two how so many things could change. At the first, Robert had been set on roaming the Isles alone, to find his family. But how quickly did it change for him to find his father and his family, then all of a sudden he had a mother… and a whole new step family to cherish. Living in Ireland now it was as if fate had stuck him right smack bang in the middle of it all. And Robert couldn’t believe the change of his fortunes.

And that was what brought him here right now. From what he had dreamed, what he had hoped for since from the earliest age he could remember from. That fairy tale of people coming forth to take him and cherish him, that family he had missed for so many years. It has come to pass. And now, though he did not understand how really, he was here to celebrate his Grandmothers wedding. Looking up from his thoughts Robert could see that the wedding was about to start. Picking up his pace, still bemused, the young man quickly slipped into one of the seats to witness something warm and brilliant.

Destinydreamer
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 23:57

Kaylen_ wrote:Seeing Destiny she moved over to her. "Hey Des would you mind going downstairs and making sure the flowers and stuff is ready for us." she said before hugging her. "You look nice today too."

She smiled at her friend and gave her a hug. Her eyes sparkling. Sure that's not a problem. She made her way down the stairs quickly and gathered the flowers and the basket from where Kaylen had told her.She then nodded that the music needed to be started...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTYCjhayzyw

She stood at the bottom of the stairs and waited for the precession to begin.

Solumn
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 23:58

Upon receiving a message back from the servant, Solumn waited patiently on bottom of stairs to the altar.

Caissadiplomat
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 00:07

Caissa's eyes light up at the sight of the turkish delight, but he eats only a small portion and in a dignfied way since he has a large audience. He re-arranges his books and look for the wedding party to arrive.

Smudgesmith
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 00:08

Smudge followed all the people he had never seen before save for a few face's he faintly reconised, he dashed around and let out a sigh of relief as he spotted Lerendus up by the Alter and dashed up next to him You Alright Lad, Everything's in Order?

Lucy_lawless
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 00:12

Lucy wakes up as Roth kisses her smiles at him "Morin love. Ya we need to get goin." Lucy quickly got up & ready to go despite being close to 7 months along.

As they pull up to the manor Lucy looks out & smiles. Lucy takes Roth's hand and carefully steps out of the carriage. They quietly go find some seats and get settled.

Bracknell Manor: Wedding of Lerendus von Liechtenstein and Shriekersmom Morgan Usa2

Lerendus
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 00:18

Lerendus handed the plate off to a passing servant to be left somewhere safe should the archbishop care to delight in more later. He turned to Smudge and gave his old friend a pat on the back, "Glad you could make it Smudgie," he looked around and said with some hesitation, "I think everything's in order...I think." He heard the music start up. Right on time. "Just stand here," he ordered his old comrade, "And behave yourself."

Kaylen_
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 00:18

Hearing Smom say lets go she bent down and grabbed Gilly's hand "Come on we have to find your brother." she said shaking her head and instead of pulling the little girl from the room she picked her up and held her on her hip as she left the room.

Thankfully April had watched over the kids and Rohnan was still realitivly clean. Grabbing his hand she started to walk down the stairs. "Come on now guys we gotta get down stairs...it's almost time!" Finally they were downstairs. Jah this was a hectic morning.

Putting Gilly down she straightened her dress and her hair then turned to Rohnan and did the same. Grinning she thought they made a very cute twin couple.

"Ok now you guys I know you know what to do, but I'm going to tell you again. Gilly you walk down the aisle with this basket" she smiled up at Destiny and took the basket from her.
"And you sprinkle the petals all the way up as you go. Then Rohnan you take this pillow with the rings. "
And carry it up the aisle after Gilly be careful not to drop it though cause the rings are very very important. And You go and stand by Sir Lers. Sir Emrys and I will follow you"

Standing up she took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Okay ready?" seeing their nods she took their hands and as the music started she whispered to Gilly. "Go now" Watching as Gilly made her way up the aisle carefully doing as she was told, Kaylen caught sight of Lerendus...and smiled. They were finally getting married.

When Gilly was at the front she gave Rohnan a gentle nudge and watched as he too carefully made his way up to the front. Then it was her turn. Looking around she spotted Emrys and smiled grabbing his hand she whispered. "Come on silly we have to go." hooking her arm with his they began the slow walk down the aisle. "This is so exciting." she whispered. Then finally they were at the front, as they parted she cutsied to Emrys and kissed his cheek and went to stay at her place.

Emrys

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Bracknell Manor: Wedding of Lerendus von Liechtenstein and Shriekersmom Morgan Empty Re: Bracknell Manor: Wedding of Lerendus von Liechtenstein and Shriekersmom Morgan

Post  Emrys Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:42 am

Tasite
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 00:27

Tasite watched as Emrys and Kaylen motion down the aile then she follow giving a glance over the large crowd and praying she doesn't fall... Finally making to the end she watches Asteria come do next.

Asteria
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 00:28

Asteria follows Tasite.

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 00:33

Seeing her eldest Son standing so proudly at the bottom of the stairs she takes his arm. Adjusting her flowers in the other hand.
"You look so handsome today. Shall we go get your old mum married off?"

Adjusting her skirt one last time as he leads her out and down the aisle.

Solumn
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 00:38

As Solumn heard from his wife who was back in the crowd, he right away realized that he stood in the wrong place. In his quickly rush toward the right stairs, and lent his arm to his mother, after taking a quick breath "You're not old but look rather lovely today. Shall we go?"

Rosalynn
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 00:49

~watching proudly as her husband, Solumn, escorts his mom down the aisle and to the alter, she shifts position for the umpteenth time wondering why she feels more uncomfortable today than yesterday~

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 00:50

As her son asks if she is ready, she suddenly gasps and runs back inside. Rushing into the kitchen she looks for the liver and heart she asked Birdy to save, tossing it onto the fire she says a little prayer hoping Raphael would come aide her in chasing off the Asmodeus demon that had plagued her in her last marriages.
Satisfied she cleaned her hands and took her place again by Sol "I am completely ready now"

Solumn
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 00:53

Taking his mother's arm, they walked slowly past the aisle so everyone can get good look at the bride. Upon arriving the altar, Solumn spoke to Lerendus, "She's all yours, treasure her with all of your life, otherwise, you may have to answer to me. As you may have learned, I'm still only one who ever killed Anto." Smiling, Solumn handed Smom's right hand to Lere.

Lerendus
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 00:58

"Thanks," he said somewhat dryly at Sol's last comment as he accepted Smom's, both turning towards the alter.

Kaylen_
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 00:58

Holding her flowers Kaylen watched as the rest of the bridal party made their way up front. Her eyes wandered over the guests and finally her eyes rested on Emrys, he looked so handsome...though she wasn't sure she liked his hair done that way.Grinning slightly she knew she would tease him later. Jah how she loved him, she had yet to tell him about Serdan and the fact that he had given permission, but she had decided that it didn't matter...not really. She loved him and she knew he loved her. And she would spend the rest of forever with him, with or without wedding vows.

Breathing out slowly she was reminded of her last wedding. Shaking her head slightly she would not think of bad things today.

She was excited that her friends where finally getting married. They had been engaged when she had met them. They made such a cute couple, although some would say they were an odd couple with their differences. It wasn't true...they complimented each other, balanced each other out, and that was how it was supposed to be.

Hearing a giggle she looked at the twins and shook her head slightly and put a finger to her lips for them to be quiet. Looking up the aisle she saw Smom and her son Sol, gosh she hoped she could remember all these names later.

It was a beautiful day for a wedding, the sun was shining the birds where chirping and everything was going as it should.

Looking at Lerendus she figured he was probably as nervous as anyone, but nothing would stop this wedding now, soon her friends would be joined in love and in Jah forever.

She watched as Smom and Sol came down the aisle and smiled slightly at his words and shook her head slightly she knew Leren would rather cut his own throat than to hurt Smom.

Caissadiplomat
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 01:00

Caissa is surprised that Solumn looks so thin and pale. Perhaps the Italian climate does not agree with him. At least he is smiling. Pushing those thoughts to the back of his mind, Caissa begins the service.

Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of Almighty Jah and in the presence of one another to join together this Man, Lerendus Von Liechtenstein, and this Woman, Shriekersmom Morgan DeStryke in holy Matrimony.

In baptism we are all joined together in the Aristotelian Friendship. However, in marriage this Friendship becomes incarnate. It is a Friendship that cannot be broken, and is second only to our Friendship with God.

Therefore if anyone can give just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else for ever hold his peace.

Asteria
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 01:05

Asteria stands stiffly next to Tasite trying to look very lady-like for her Aunty Smom. When she sees her coming down the isle, though, she can't help grinning and nudging Tasite with her elbow, " 'ere, now! Tha tis me Aunty! Ain't she purdy?" Asteria goes back to smiling widely.

Destinydreamer
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 01:06

She quietly made her way to a empty chair and took a seat as the ceremony started.

Caissadiplomat
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 01:08

He waits and is relieved to hear no objection. He waits while one latecomer finds her seat and then continues:

"I believe in Jah, the all powerful Father,
Creator of the Sky and the Earth,
Hell and Paradise,
Judge of our heart until the hour of death.

And in Aristotle, the prophet,
The son of Nicomaque and Phaetis,
Sent to teach wisdom
And the divine laws of the Universe to straying men.

I also believe in Christos,
Son of Maria and Joseph.
Who dedicated His life to show us the way to Paradise.
Thus after He suffered under Pilate,
He died as a martyr to save us.
He joined the Sun where Aristotle waited on the right-hand side of the Father.

I believe in Divine Action;
In the Holy Roman Aristotelian Church;
In the communion of Saints;
In the remission of sins;
In Eternal Life.

AMEN "

He takes the Book and begins to read

Part VII: Love

God did not answer the creature that had defended the domination of the strong over the weak.

He turned to another group of creatures. It was precisely that group composed of the mankind, which had traversed the world. God knew that this group was believed rejected by Him. These humans thought of being deprived of any talent. They believed themselves to be the deviants of creation because of their alleged inferiority. But, among them, the human one, which carried the name of Oane, held, though without being sure, the answer to the question raised by the Most High.

Because Oane doubted, he often looked at the stars, hoping to see God. He loved God with a sincere love, but did not know if that were the true direction of all life. It wanted to give its answer well, but its group regarded it as weak spirited and nobody wanted to let it speak. But God was omniscient. He had listened to the group of humans complaining. But especially, He had perceived the love and the doubt in the heart of Oane.

Then, from the sky, a ray of light shone forth and alighted upon Oane. All the creatures were amazed, admiring the soft light, which haloed the human one. They moved aside then, leaving it alone to face God. He contemplated his illumined body with a glance full of curiosity. Then it turned to the members of its group. For the first time of its life, it could not see in their glance contempt but only the respect.

And God asked him: “And you, the human one, don't you have any answer for Me? I convened all My creation here to find that which will give the right answer to My question. You came and you did not answer. Then, now, I summon you to do it!”. Then, Oane, terrified by the severe tone of its creator, raised its eyes towards Him and, hesitantly said: “But, Oh Most High, I do not know if my answer is right…” And God ordered to him: “Speak it to me and I will answer you!”

Then, Oane answered: “You made certain Your creatures would draw nourishment from each other and provide nourishment to each other. It is necessary for them to drive out and kill to nourish themselves. In the same way, it is necessary for them to fight to defend their lives. But there is none completely strong nor any entirely weak. Nobody is always higher nor always lower than the others. We all are plain in the life and we are all Your humble servants. Because You are our creator.”

“Therefore You gave talents to all Your creatures, each more beautiful than the last. Each one of them has its place in Your creation. Their talents makes it possible for each one of them to find that place. So, there is no creature preferred of You, Oh Most High. You similarly love us all in the same way and we all must ourselves love You in return. Because, without You, we would not exist. You created us while nothing obliged You to do so and we must love You to thank You for this gesture.”

“We are certainly connected with the matter, certainly subjected to its laws, but our goal is to tend towards You, the Spirit Eternal and Perfect. Therefore, in my opinion, the purpose You gave to life is love.” Then God said: “Human, since you are the only one to have understood love, I make your kind My children. Thus, you know that the talent of your species is its capacity to love Me and to love each other. The other species can love only themselves."

Lerendus and Shriekersmom, if it is your intention to share with each other your joys and sorrows that the years will bring, with your promises, bind yourselves to each other as husband and wife.

Wilt thou, Lerendus Von Liechtenstein, have Shriekersmom Morgan DeStryke to be thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony?

Emrys_ambrose
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 01:10

Sir Lerendus looked sharp in his suit and so did his best man. Seeing that all the other men were dressed up, Emrys didn't feel as odd in his attire. More and more people arrived and took their seats. The procession to the altar went as planned. He could only smile while imagining the happiness of the bride and groom. For everyone in the ceremony, this was a moment worth remembering.

Lerendus
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 01:15

He held Smom's hand in his own listening quietly to Caissa. As he turned and glanced at her, his heart skipped a beat. After all this time, her presence still made his heart flutter. He finally pulled his gaze off her and looked at Caissa, "I will." His voice was firm, and solid. Certain.

Caissadiplomat
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 01:16

Caissa nods and turns to his sister:

Wilt thou, Shriekersmom Morgan DeStryke have Lerendus Von Liechtenstein to be thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony?

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 01:19

Seeing the sparkle in Ler's eyes as he looked at her, the Bishop asked if she would take Ler's to be thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? "I will" she glanced at the Bishop while answering only to return her gaze to Ler's.

Caissadiplomat
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 01:21

"The couple has written their own vows, which they will pronounce at this time."

Tasite
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 01:22

Tas smile at Asteria your doing great she whispers and yes she does look purdy.

Lerendus
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 01:24

Lerendus reached into his front jacket and produced a small folded piece of parchment. Unfolding it he let his gaze fall back on to Smom and began to read.

I tried to put pen to paper and tell you how much you mean to me. I couldn’t. No words could ever express how much I love you, how much I adore you, and how much I admire you. I can only try to prove it to you every day. You know me better than anyone else. You broke down my walls, took away the anger and hate I had built up and filled my life with joy and happiness. You showed me a world that I knew nothing of and taught me to find the good things in life. You make me a better man. I need you at my side, as I will be at yours, for always and eternity.

Caitilin
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 01:28

The ceremony had already begun when Caitilin and Baldar had arrived. The ride from Bridgewater and their duty with the Regent had delayed them.

After a stop at the inn to wash the dust off and change from their uniforms, Cait and Baldar slipped into the church for her aunt's wedding.

Bracknell Manor: Wedding of Lerendus von Liechtenstein and Shriekersmom Morgan Aishwarya7_10Bracknell Manor: Wedding of Lerendus von Liechtenstein and Shriekersmom Morgan Colin_firth_lovely

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 01:28

As she continued to look into his eyes the words he spoke made tears well in her eyes. She knew from the depths of her soul he was the right man for her.Closing her eyes for a second and thanking Jah for sending him to her. Holding Ler's hands a bit tighter she said her vow to him.

"When I sat down to write my vows to you, words failed me for there are no words to describe what you mean to me. Hearing your vow, I know we feel the same way. But I tried to express what I feel anyway. I have looked for my whole life to have someone as wonderful as you love me the way you do. You have been my friend and love, beside me and apart from me, in laughter and in tears, in conflict and tranquility, asking that I be no other than myself, loving what I know of you, trusting what I do not know yet, I want you for today, tomorrow, and forever, in all the ways that life may find us. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, and I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity."

Caissadiplomat
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 01:32

Caissa allows silence for a moment to let the assembled appreciate the beauty of these vows. Then he continues:

"The rings please?"

Destinydreamer
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 01:34

The vows brought tears to her eyes as she listened. They were beautiful. She wiped the tears away with the back of her hand. All she could do was smile.

Smudgesmith
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 01:43

Smudge blinked as he heard the mention of rings...the rings where did he put them! He fished around in his pocket's before pulling out the rings and handing them to the Bishop

Caissadiplomat
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 01:47

Caissa takes the rings, and blesses them

O merciful Lord, bless Thou these rings and those who wear them, that they
may be ever faithful to one another, remain in your peace,
and live and grow old together in your love. Amen!

The archbishop hands the rings to Shrikersmom and Lerendus

Put the ring on each other's fingers, and say,

I give you this ring as a sign of my abiding love and Aristotelian friendship.

Lerendus
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 01:50

Accepting the ring from Caissa, Lerendus gently slips it gently onto Smom's finger, "I give you this ring as a sign of my abiding love and Aristotelian friendship."

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 01:50

Taking Ler's ring, she lifts his left hand, slowly sliding the ring on his finger as she says,
"I give you this ring as a sign of my abiding love and Aristotelian friendship."

Caissadiplomat
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 01:52

Let us pray:

Faithful Lord, pour down your grace upon Lerendus and Shriekersmom that they may fulfill the vows they have made this day and reflect your steadfast love in their life-long faithfulness to each other. Amen.

By the power invested in me by the Universal and Aristotelian Church, I now pronounce you Man and Wife.

Those whom God hath joined together let no man put asunder. Forasmuch as Lerendus and Shriekersmom have consented together in holy wedlock, and have witnessed the same before Jah and this company, and thereto have given and pledged their troth each to the other, and have declared the same by giving and receiving of rings, and by joining of hands; I pronounce therefore that they be Man and Wife together, in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.

The Archbishop makes the sign of the cross, turns to Lerendus and says,

You may now kiss the bride

Lerendus
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 02:01

You may now kiss the bride. Finally! He leaned in slowly and slipped his hands around her waist. Letting his eyes close he brushed his lips softly against hers, then pressed in harder. The feel of her soft lips against his sent a wave of shivers down his spine as he breathed in her scent. Their lips parted slowly, and he stood there with her in his arms, a smile on his face.

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 02:06

The kiss ending and yearning for another as he holds her close. Movement out the corner of her eye turns her head, Rohnan was pulling at his tie. "Well my husband" the word felt so right on her tongue "Seems the natives are restless. Shall we go and celebrate?" leaning in to steal a quick kiss before he could answer.

Caitilin
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 02:07

Cait took hold of Baldar's arm and leaned close to him, remembering the kiss they shared not more than two weeks ago. She was happy that her Aunt Smom and Lers had finally made it to the alter.

Asteria
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 02:07

Asteria cheers loudly and turns to squeeze Tasite with a tight hug.

Rosalynn
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 02:08

~once Lers has finished kissing his bride, Rosa applauds enthusiastically and calls out, "Congratulations!!"

With Solumn's help, Rosa stands on her feet swaying slightly as the baby shifts sides and centers, of course, atop her bladder. She laughs softly at the familiar discomfort as Solumn offers her his arm to escort her to the reception area.~

Lerendus
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 02:16

He caught her kiss and smiled. He could finally call her wife. Could boast and brag about his WIFE. He squeezed her hand in his, "Yes, Mrs. Von Lichtenstein, we shall." For once, he didn't mind a celebration.

Firedragons
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 02:16

FireDragons was delayed on the roads and found he'd arrived late to the wedding. He snuck up to the back and sat down quietly in one of the seats in the back row on the bride's side, arriving just in time for the final prayer and the announcement to kiss the bride.

He felt bad for missing the vows, but as the cheers of congratulations rose up from the congregation, Fire began clapping and cheering along with the rest for the new couple.

Worf2
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 02:56

The daily patrol took longer than usual so Worf2 rushed breathlessly to the church.

Arriving just as Smom and Lere kissed for the first time as husband and wife.

He stood back in the shadows as the newly weds left and the guests followed.

`She looks a beautiful as the day she became my Godmother and he is a fine figure of a man. I can see that they were both made for each other.`he thinks.
`Darn! Something must be in my eye!`. He rubs his eyes.

Tasite
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 04:12

Tasite tried to keep from crying after Lers and Smom vows... Then with the announcing of Man and Wife, Tasite cheers then gives Asteria a big hug.

Majestic9468
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 04:17

He snuck in and finds out that he and Nancy arrived too late and grimaces. He felt bad but he gets to attend the celebration and smiles.

Caissadiplomat
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 04:18

On the way out, Caissa grabs the plate of turkish delight to tide him over to the reception.

Widfara
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 05:19

With his stock of rice depleated and the happy couple removed from the outdoor site, Widfara not wanting to linger makes his way along the path to the reception. Weddings always made him feel happier and found himself whistling a tune with the birds.

Ryofu
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 05:34

Wiping tears from her eyes, Ryofu was so happy for her aunt and Sir Lers to finally enjoy this day. She hugs her sister and Destiny and Tasite, she was in such an emotional mood. People began to rise and make their way to the reception area, time for the celebration to begin !

Aisafe
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 06:56

...Having watched the Beautiful ceremony alongside family and friends I make way over too the Lovely couple, and smiling broadly I congratulate them...

My congratulations what a fine day and how splendid it is you both have finally committed together in sharing life from now on. ... Shaking Sir Lerendus' hand I then reach over and give Smom a long hug.. Please accept this wedding gift, may it always remind you together of the best of times.

Bracknell Manor: Wedding of Lerendus von Liechtenstein and Shriekersmom Morgan AiseGift

Franka
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 07:04

franka and henry watched as her mom and ler left the wedding site. they would surprise them at the reception. franka felt bad they had arrived late but as usual the phoenix's had a crisis. how she wished dj would come home soon. franka was tired of dealing with everyone by herself.

quiet, henry, i know you see nana and poppa but we must not disturb them now. we will go to the reception and you can see them then.

Oakvillelass
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 08:46

After Amarth and I sat and watched and listend to Smom and Lerendus take there vows, and Caissa perform the ceremony, then the kiss to seal their love. I was lost in thought of Amarth's and my wedding, when my head was in the clouds and we were so happy.

I am sure that is how Smom and Lerendus feels right now. I am so happy for them,and prey to Jah that they will be as happy as Amarth and I are. I then here my name Oak, and turn and it is Amarth saying come my love we should go and see the bride and groom off.

I am sorry my love I was thinking of our wedding, but yes we must go. Amarth takes my hand and we are just in time to see the happy couple leave.The day is so beautiful with the blue sky and the birds singing and the blue and white flowers blowing softly in the breeze, how could anything but good come from a day like this. Amarth takes my hand and helps me into our carrage.

Amath said, do not worry my love we will see them at the reseption.

Irishwoodfaerie
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 08:59

Ice and Irish popped in just as the couple were exchanging their vows, they quietly sat at the very back not wanting to disturb anything. As they listened Irish smiled up at Ice,still holding his hand,remembering when they had done this very thing. It was only 2 years ago that she and Ice were married,but if felt like a life time.Irish had found her perfect mate and she was positive that her cousin had as well.
Finally hearing Caissa pronounce them husband and wife, Irish wiped a tear from her cheek. she was eager to wish them all the happiness in the world and to see and talk to many of her family. Most she hadn't seen in a very long time.

Illynya
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 09:40

Illynya blinked and got up off the floor.

What, it's over already?

She'd arrived uncharacteristically on time, seen Asteria in a dress and fainted dead away, missing the ceremony. With a groan, she followed the milling crowd over to the reception.

Emrys

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down