Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bracknell Manor: Reception for Lerendus and Shriekersmom

Go down

Bracknell Manor: Reception for Lerendus and Shriekersmom Empty Bracknell Manor: Reception for Lerendus and Shriekersmom

Post  Emrys Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:51 am

--Birdy
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 09:54

Birdy had gotten up way before dawn to finish the preparations on the food for the receptions. She had happily cooked and baked and got ready for the wedding. She was glad that she had been allowed to do this and not someone else.

When she had finished cooking and...letting Kaylen help her, she started to enlist the groomsmen to help her transport the food to the reception area. The room smelled delicious, and as they finished, Birdy admired her handy work, giggling she especially liked the Woman who looked as if she was fishing for her husband, that addition had been suggested by Taiste. And the frog cake was admittedly cute.

And now they just had to wait for the wedding was done, and official for the party to start.

--Birdy
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 01:44

.............................Let the party Begin......................

Caissadiplomat
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 04:22

Caissa arrives at the feast and is surprised that the couple isn't there yet. He wonders if they are sitting for a wedding portrait or something.

He says a prayer over the food, walking amongst the tables and drinking in the wonderful smells. He decides on a table near the food table and waits for the others.

Destinydreamer
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 06:12

She makes her way into the Reception and notices that she is the first person there besides Caissa. She nods and makes her way to the food table and grabs something to eat and takes a seat at one of the table.

Kieran88
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 06:14

Kieran walks into the the reception area, he was extremely happy seen his mom get married to lers, he knew they were right for each other, was a perfect wedding for them both, and it aint finished yet. He walks past the food stalls and sees caissa sat on a table, he goes over ' great ceromony caissa went perfect. he says whilst shaking his hand.

Kieran sits down at a table waiting for people to show up, his little brother and sister who he hadnt talked to for a long time, the rest of the family and not to mention the two weds, also looking out for a special lady....

Majestic9468
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 06:14

Nancy and Maj arrive to the reception seeing Caissa already getting food and chuckles. He takes Nancy's hand and introduces her to Caissa.

Hello Caissa..its been ages. I'd like to introduce someone to you. This is Nancy, my fiance, and Nancy this is Caissa. How are you doing these days?

Destinydreamer
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 06:21

She looked up from her table and noticed that Kieran had made it. She stood up and made her way over to him. Coming up behind him she tapped him on the shoulder.

Hello there. She smiled

Kieran88
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 06:52

Feeling someone tapping his shoulder made him nearly jump half a mile,

Destinydreamer wrote:Hello there. She smiled

recooperating himself he turns and sees des stood there,

'ah hello there, so good to see you' he smiles and gives her a hug and kiss on the cheek, i saw you earlier but things were a bit busy and hectic to come say hi, you look beautiful once again, he grins and pulls a chair out at his table, have a seat il get us some drinks, going and quickly returning with 2 glasses of win he hands one to her and sits down. 'great ceromony wasnt it, im sure happy for both of them,

Caitilin
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 06:58

Arriving slightly earlier than they did for the wedding, Baldar and Cait gave their gift for the bride and groom to an attendant.

A set of gold goblets. . .
Bracknell Manor: Reception for Lerendus and Shriekersmom Gobletset

. . . and a potion to keep Lers well.
Bracknell Manor: Reception for Lerendus and Shriekersmom Moonvial

She had told her aunt that she intended to enjoy herself at Smom's fourth, and hopefully last, wedding. So the first place Cait headed was the bar. With a drink in hand Cait smiled at Baldar.

Franka
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 07:00

as usual franka was late. she had missed the wedding but it seemed she was one of the first to arrive at the reception of her mother and new step-father. how she wished dj would come home soon so he could handle the phoenix's. it seemed something was always needing her attention.

holding henry she looked at her son and smiled. mom would be so surprised to see how he had grown. franka looked around but didn't see mom or ler yet.

well, love, it seems nana and poppa aren't here yet. why don't we go find a spot you can play in?

henry smiled at his mommy.

Destinydreamer
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 07:03

Kieran88 wrote:'ah hello there, so good to see you' he smiles and gives her a hug and kiss on the cheek, i saw you earlier but things were a bit busy and hectic to come say hi, you look beautiful once again, he grins and pulls a chair out at his table, have a seat il get us some drinks, going and quickly returning with 2 glasses of win he hands one to her and sits down. 'great ceromony wasnt it, im sure happy for both of them,

She still blushed when he kissed her on the cheek. It was a crazy day that is for sure. Aye. A drink would be nice. She laughed. You don't look so bad yourself.They do look happy. I am happy for them as well Taking a seat at the table she was eating at.

Kieran88
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 07:18

He sees her blush, and goes a little red himself, 'im sorry i dint mean too..he didnt know what to say so decided to stay quiet and sit quietly for a moment, taking a sip of the wine he looked at des 'wonder where the 2 newly weds are hiding...have you met rohnan and gilly? my two younger siblings they are great' he laughs.

Caissadiplomat
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 08:55

Majestic9468 wrote:Nancy and Maj arrive to the reception seeing Caissa already getting food and chuckles. He takes Nancy's hand and introduces her to Caissa.

Hello Caissa..its been ages. I'd like to introduce someone to you. This is Nancy, my fiance, and Nancy this is Caissa. How are you doing these days?

Caissa kisses Nancy's hand and greets both.

"I'm quite busy these days, what with being archbishop and re-elected as count of Munster. I trust you are well?"

Illynya
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 09:36

Illynya enters and sees mostly family milling around. The sea had not been friendly on the voyage over so she gave both the food and wine tables wide berths whilst waiting for more people to arrive.

Irishwoodfaerie
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 09:39

Ice and Irish walk into the reception , at least earlier this time than for the wedding.As irish goes to place their gift on the table with the others, Ice heads towards the bar and she is sure a glass of rum.
Bracknell Manor: Reception for Lerendus and Shriekersmom L_8832071

heading in that direction once she is done, she sees her niece and Keiran, smiling to herself she joins her husband and orders a glass of white wine for herself. Ice, I think we should go and say hello to Caissa. It has been a very long time since he has been in England,and who knows how long it will be before we get to see him again.

As they make their way over to where Caissa stood,Irish smiled at Destiny. she also saw one of her Ambassador's Baldar and his lovely bride. She would go and talk to them after greeting Caissa.
Ice and Irish finally made it over to where Caissa stood talking to another couple. Irish waited until they were done and she approached her cousin, Caissa, it s so wonderful to see you here. Congratulations on being elected Duke of Munster again. I understand you have your hands full up there still.

Nancy1
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 09:39

Arriving with Maj at the reception she looks down at her dress & passes her palm on it , trying to arrange it tho it doesn't need to ... Then looks around her smiling as she notices how beautiful everything looked ...

She smiles when Maj introduces her to Caissa & curtsies as he kisses her hand ... " Congratulations for the second term milord , & yes ... we are a bit busy preparing our own wedding ... no specific date yet but I'm sure owls & pigeons will be flying around soon "

Majestic9468
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 09:52

He bows in respect to Caissa and smiles.

Im doing good and yes we are busy with our own wedding and pretty much excited.

Tasite
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 11:38

After quickly changing, Tas makes her way to the Reception but notices that the happy couple has not made it yet. Seeing a some familiar faces she smile glad to be back if only for awhile. Making her way to the food tables to get a bite to eat and something drink then grabbing a table near the door so she can see the couple enter.

Lerendus
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 12:14

Lerendus had opted for a quick carriage ride around town, a quiet, private moment with his wife before the party with family and friends. They made a quick stop along the way before the carriage drew to a gentle stop in front of the reception. Climbing out Lerendus helped Smom down from the carriage and linked his arm in hers. He leaned close and gave her a quick kiss and looked at her with a soft smile, "Ready?"

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 12:24

As her husband helped her out of the carriage, she picked up the parchment from the carriage seat, turning back in time to be kissed and asked if she was ready. "Yes, dear."
She had asked Lers to swing by the castle as she wanted this marriage as official as it could ever be.
Walking inside she sees several of her friends and family. Holding the parchment up above her head so all could see.
"We are married now in the Eyes of the Lord and of the King now."

LET"S PARTY!!!!

Oakvillelass
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 12:46

Amarth and I arrive at the reception and the first person Amarth see's is Caissa. We walk over to him and Amarth greets Caissa and shakes his hand.It is good to see you my friend, it has been a long time. Amarth turns to me you remember my wife Oak, she has nothing but praise for you. How do you do your Grace, what a beautiful service, it reminded me of the service you did for Amarth and I, it is something I will never forget.

I am sure you will have a good time with all your family here. I can't waite to see the Bride and Groom arrive and wish them every happiness.

Amarth turns to me and says come my love, lets get a drink and sit at a table and watch all the guess arrive. For I am sure many of our friends will be here soon.

He turns back to Caiaas and says, have a very good evening my friend

Lerendus
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 12:55

Spotting Caissa across the room Lerendus turns to Smom, tapping his wife's arm softly, "We should go and thank your brother." Leading her across the room he stood before Caissa, "I'd like to thank you for the performing the ceremony. I do hope you enjoyed the Turkish Delights." Lerendus grinned as he couldn't seem to find the plate anywhere.

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 13:23

Leaning over to where her older brother was sitting, hugging him "Thank you so very much. You made my special day even more so with your doing our service." looking at the empty seat beside him she looked a bit sad, remembering all the family events where Mother was sitting next to her Favorite son.
As Lers commented on the Turkish delights she could not help but giggle. Was a known fact Caissa had a weakness for them. Seeing Her cousin Maj standing close by she tapped him to draw his attention from the woman he was engrossed in conversation with "Hey Maj, have a hug you can spare for your old cousin?" teasing him before adding "Is this the lovely young woman you wrote me about?"

Majestic9468
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 13:35

He feels a tap and turns to see his old Cousin and smiles and gives her an big hug.

WELLLLL about time you got here. Congrats on your wedding. Hi Lerendus. Yes this is Nancy I was telling you. Nancy...this is my cousin Shriekersmom and her newly husband Lerendus. He grabs Nancy's hand and holds it with love. He leans in whispers in her ear "Im going to get some rum" He grins mischievously. He went off to get 2 mugs of rums and comes back and hands Nancy a mug. Hearing the music then looks at Nancy.

Would you like a dance my love?

(occ: had to add Smom's husband..oops)

Franka
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 13:46

henry was contently playing on the floor when mom and ler came in. well, franka, thought he was still in the same spot by her feet but when she looked down she saw that he had started to go to his nana and poppa.

henry, come here franka said laughing.

he was so excited to see his nana as was franka to see her mom. mom looked so happy and beautiful. scooping henry up in her arms she hurried over to the couple to offer her congratulations.

mom it is so good to see you.she said hugging her mother.

Ryofu

PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 13:57

Ryofu made her way over to the reception. She had decided to change into something more casual and comfortable. With the early afternoon sun shining bright she felt surely she had made the right decision. Guests had already arrived by the time she got there and were enjoying the sumptuous refreshments.

She looked for her sister, but no sign of her yet. She then saw Irish and Ice, she hadn't really formally met them and was shy to go up and greet them. Well no time but the present she thought. "Hello Lady irish and Lord Ice, I'm so glad you could make it to Auntie Smom' wedding. I do hope you enjoyed yourselves, please stay in our fair town as long as you like !" Her voice became louder and more excitable as she went along, perhaps betraying her young age. A slight blush appeared on her face and Ryofu began to feel her face flushing. Calming herself she invited them to partake of the many choices of fine food. "Would you like to join me in getting a bite to eat and maybe some wine ? I know I could go for something to nibble on!"

Lerendus
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 14:05

Looking around the room slowly his eyes spot a familiar figure by the bar. Lerendus kisses Smom on the cheek and squeezes her hand before excusing himself and makes his way over. "Cait?" he asked, taking a closer look, "I thought it was you. Thank you for the presents. Would care to join us?" He gestured his head towards Caissa's table, "I know Smom would be happy to see you."

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 14:07

After hugging her cousin she watches as Maj goes to get them drinks and decides to speak to them again in a bit, as he seemed to want to dance with his love. Seeing her daughter and grandson approach she hugs Franka back. Taking the opportunity to pull Henry into her arms holding him on her hip "I have missed you Franka. How is the family? Have you found anything out about Kjolmar and Keera yet? You look fabulous today." turning her attention to the bundle in her arm as he played with her hair "And how is Nana's Henry? Your getting so big now.You like Nana's hair don't you?" Untangling his finger from her hair before playfully nuzzling Henry and kissing him, he giggled with happiness. "I missed you too. You going to have a new cousin soon, yes you are." Turning back to Franka "Did you see your Sister in Law Rosalynn, she is ready to pop any day now. The family just keeps growing." looking at Henry and not wanting to give him back "If you want you can mingle. Henry can keep me company till Lers and I dance at least. I really miss you both so much."

Nancy1
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 14:46

Smiling at Smom & her husband as Maj introduces her to them ... Then he runs to get some rum & she giggles softly upon seeing the grin on his face ... She knew what he had in mind ....

When he offers her the dance she smiles at Smom & followes Maj to the dancing floor ... & as the music flows they begin their dance

Kaylen_
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 15:17

After the ceremony Kaylen had taken the twins to April who was to take care of them while Kaylen spent time mingling with the guests and spending time with Emrys.

After seeing the Twins, Emrys had found her and they had wandered off in the opposite direction of the reception. They acctually had wandered to far off...but neither had noticed really until they had stopped. So now they were on their way back to the reception.

Kaylen combed through her black as night hair and leaned against Emrys slightly. Her arm around him and his was around her, laying her head on his shoulder, she just sighed happily. She loved him so much. And hoped that one day it would be Her in Smom's place.

Worf2
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 15:40

Arriving at the reception Worf looks around for the happy couple.

Seeing them having their first dance together he selects a drink from a nearby table and quenches his thirst.

As Smom and Lere finish dancing he approaches them.

Hugging his Godmother and shaking Lere`s hand he says.
"Godmother, you look absolutly beautiful and Lere, you are a lucky man."
"I brought you a small token of my happiness for you both but first something for you Lere."

Bracknell Manor: Reception for Lerendus and Shriekersmom Tantalus

"Hope you find it useful.
For you Godmother, something to match your beauty."

Bracknell Manor: Reception for Lerendus and Shriekersmom Necklace

" And now something for both of you as newlyweds."

Bracknell Manor: Reception for Lerendus and Shriekersmom Basket
Bracknell Manor: Reception for Lerendus and Shriekersmom Dinnersets1

Worf hands over the gifts he brought and raising his glass.

"I Wish you both all the happiness in the world and a long life together."

Worf toasts the happy couple.

Caitilin
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 16:53

Lerendus wrote:Looking around the room slowly his eyes spot a familiar figure by the bar. Lerendus kisses Smom on the cheek and squeezes her hand before excusing himself and makes his way over. "Cait?" he asked, taking a closer look, "I thought it was you. Thank you for the presents. Would care to join us?" He gestured his head towards Caissa's table, "I know Smom would be happy to see you."

Raising her glass to Smom and Lerendus, Cait took a deep sip. "Thank you for the invitation. We would love to join you. Congratulations "Uncle Lers" you have made my dear aunt an honest woman." She hugged Lers and kissed his cheek. Cait and Baldar head over to the table where Caissadiplomat sits. Caitilin curtsied to the honored gentleman of Jah. "It is a pleasure to see you again your Eminence. It has been some time since we last met." She turned to Smom smiling. "May Jah grant you all of the happiness that you deserve and when shadows creep in may you remember the joy of this day, letting it be the light in your darkest hours." Cait hugged her aunt.

United_we_stand
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 18:04

United walks up the path, dressed in his best clothes to attend his old friend's wedding reception.
With a smile and a bow to the happy couple "Great to see such a fine couple on their special day, and glad also to see that you finally found your prince, Smom" he says with a grin.

Wishing them both the best in the days to come he hopes that they would continue to find in each other true happiness

Majestic9468
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 19:23

Maj takes Nancy's hand and danced as the music played. He was enjoying the dance with her. He looked into her eyes and smiles then whispers "I love you" blushing a little and leaning into her hoping no one would hear that. Then pulls back and gives her a sweet kiss. Then he heard a growl then laughs...he knew that they were both hungry.

Shall we go get something to eat? He takes her hand and leads her to the buffet table where the food were. My goodness all this food...I would not know where to start.

So he got 2 plates and hands one to Nancy and started getting food. After getting the food Nancy and Maj found a table to sit and eat their food.

Lerendus
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 19:33

Following Cait back to the table passing Fufu along the way, Lerendus hooked his arm around hers and dragged her along with him. He listened quietly to Cait and said bright, pointing at Fufu, "Look who I found!" I sat down in a seat next Smom watching her bounce Henry in her lap. Such a happy baby he is. He reached out and tickled his tummy and grinned as the child squealed with laughter.

Robert_frankel
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 21:10

Walking slowly into the reception Robert paused for a second, his head tilted slightly as he listened and watched the guests already arrived. A slight smile tugged insistently at his face at the feeling of warmth and love he felt for the new couple. It was passing strange for Robert as he came to the realisation that he had more family then he could count with his fingers and toes. For a boy who grew up in the wild this was a revelation he could not help but smile at. Taking a deep breath – and incidentally inhaling a large whiff of the delicious smelling goodies – Robert caressed the case of gifts he had brought from Ireland.

It had seemed all too surreal as he had the things commissioned, but when finally the day he had picked them up reality slapped him in the face. And even now as was when it happened, Robert could not shake the feelings of love he felt for these people who had reached out to him and embraced him as one of their own. With these thoughts in mind Robert quietly slid up to the table with his grandmother and now grandfather. A mischievous grin again began to tug at the corners of his lips. It took all his self control to keep from grinning openly. Nodding at Franka and the others around the table, the young squire quirked an inquisitive eyebrow at his now bouncing baby brother on the new brides lap. His gaze softened slightly at the obvious enjoyment he was having. Shaking his head slightly Robert cleared his throat with a small cough. A small gleam twinkled in his eyes as he began.

“Grandmother Smom, Grandfather Lerendus. I greet thee on this special occasion and wish to convey my heartfelt congratulations to ye both. Tis with great pleasure do I gaze with mine bedazzled eyes for mine grandmother – ye be dazzling as the twinkling of yonder spell bound stars. Tis a charmed man ye be grand da Ler, to lure such a beauty to be ye’s wife.”

Taking a bit of a pause as he surveyed his audience Robert continued.

“ For sooth, t’were not for the fact that ye be as the sun itself, shinin’ abrilliant glow to match with grandmamma’s luminance mine mind would wander and upon a path to pin thee up in the sky with grandmamma. For as Jah would have it, ye two belong with each other as all eyes canst see. It brings me great pleasure. I wish thee a happy life together, and bring these gifts for thee…”

He was rapidly running out of breath, and was running into trouble. It was times like this that he wondered why he started one of his more obscure pranks. Blinking hard to try to clear the glaze he had put there himself with the convulted speech Robert placed the case of presents he had with him on the table. Opening the case to show them.

Bracknell Manor: Reception for Lerendus and Shriekersmom Weddingbellcouple
Bracknell Manor: Reception for Lerendus and Shriekersmom Claddagh-wine-glasses-shopirishOH07

Emrys_ambrose
PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 21:44

Kaylen_ wrote:After the ceremony Kaylen had taken the twins to April who was to take care of them while Kaylen spent time mingling with the guests and spending time with Emrys.

After seeing the Twins, Emrys had found her and they had wandered off in the opposite direction of the reception. They actually had wandered too far off...but neither had noticed really until they had stopped. So now they were on their way back to the reception.

Kaylen combed through her black as night hair and leaned against Emrys slightly. Her arm around him and his was around her, laying her head on his shoulder, she just sighed happily. She loved him so much. And hoped that one day it would be Her in Smom's place.

"You look amazing." His eyes were all over her while his peripheral vision made sure that the path they were treading was the right one. It was the first time he'd said anything to her since the ceremony started. If he had gotten over staring at her in stunned silence, he would have mentioned it earlier. But she quickly pulled him into their place in the procession before he could say anything else. Thank Jah she has a better presence of mind whenever we're together! He could only smile at his thoughts and at her. With every step they took, he wondered more and more about their future. There was a certainty in it that he couldn't explain. Nothing else mattered except for the fact that he was going to be with Kaylen. He tucked away those musings close to his heart as he shifted his eyes to the reception area. "I saw you in the kitchen... Which dish did you cook?"

Caissadiplomat
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2009 02:00

Caissa chats with everyone and acknowledges their thanks for the service he has performed. He is relieved to see Amarth and Oakeville lass together, they had had a bumpy time but things seem to have worked out. He piles his plate high with food and sits back down for some serious eating.

Solumn
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2009 02:21

Half-drunken already, Solumn stumbled into the reception.

Franka
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2009 02:39

Shriekersmom wrote:"If you want you can mingle. Henry can keep me company till Lers and I dance at least. I really miss you both so much."

i miss you too, mom. i think henry would like that. i just wish dj could be here today. thank you, mom, i would love to wander around and talk to everyone. i don't think henry will miss me that much, anyway, now that he has his nana.

franka smiled at her mom. it was a blessing when her father, lii, had meet mom. she wished her sister and best friend, dawn, was here. dawn was the one constant presence in her life since she was born.

Kaylen_
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2009 04:09

Emrys_ambrose wrote:"You look amazing." His eyes were all over her while his peripheral vision made sure that the path they were treading was the right one. It was the first time he'd said anything to her since the ceremony started. If he had gotten over staring at her in stunned silence, he would have mentioned it earlier. But she quickly pulled him into their place in the procession before he could say anything else. Thank Jah she has a better presence of mind whenever we're together! He could only smile at his thoughts and at her. With every step they took, he wondered more and more about their future. There was a certainty in it that he couldn't explain. Nothing else mattered except for the fact that he was going to be with Kaylen. He tucked away those musings close to his heart as he shifted his eyes to the reception area. "I saw you in the kitchen... Which dish did you cook?"

At his compliment she blushed, she was still so unused to compliments. Sighing softly she smiled "Thank you, you look nice as well." grinning she straightened up some and ran her fingers through his hair mussing it up. "But you know...I don't like your hair that way...I like it loose and free...like you." she said softly.

She stopped then and ran her fingers more carefully through his hair. Looking up at him with soulful loving gray eyes she stood on tiptoe and blushed as she kissed him softly. She just couldn't help it, she loved him so much...if she had her way she would kiss him all day long and never stop but she knew that she couldn't do that...it wouldn't be proper.

Breaking the kiss they resumed walking albeit very slowly. "Oh, I didn't cook anything, Birdy wouldn't let me I just helped with chopping things up and and stirring and stuff like that."

Destinydreamer
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2009 07:05

Kieran88 wrote:He sees her blush, and goes a little red himself, 'im sorry i dint mean too..he didnt know what to say so decided to stay quiet and sit quietly for a moment, taking a sip of the wine he looked at des 'wonder where the 2 newly weds are hiding...have you met rohnan and gilly? my two younger siblings they are great' he laughs.

She laughs at him lightly and takes a sip of wine. Looking about she notices that the room is becoming more filled. Nodding in agreement. I am sure they are about. We just can't see them. As for your siblings. I don't that I have actually had the pleasure of meeting them in person. I have heard about them though. She smiled.

Nancy1
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2009 07:29

She watches the guests around them & notices that a different kind of music is played ... She leans on Maj's ear & whispers "shall we dance again before we leave ? "

& as they take their way to the dance floor she holds his gaze & gives him a loving smile ...

Irishwoodfaerie
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2009 08:36

Ryofu wrote:"Hello Lady irish and Lord Ice, I'm so glad you could make it to Auntie Smom' wedding. I do hope you enjoyed yourselves, please stay in our fair town as long as you like !

Irish turned as her attention was distracted by hearing her name. Smiling,she recognized the new Mayor of Reading, Ah Ryofu, let me first say congratulations on your election as mayor of Reading. Now please call me Irish. this is of course as you guessed my husband Ice.
I didn't realize you were a Morgan also,but then this family is quite large and I really don't pretend to even know who half of them are.
Tell me are you enjoying being mayor?
Irish grabbed a glass of rum and white wine as a waiter passed by them and handed Ice his drink.Irish was also keeping a watchful eye on her niece Destiny,who seemed to have taken a shine to Kieran.

Destinydreamer
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2009 08:44

After finishing her wine she looked up and noticed Irish. Kieran! Aunt Irish is here. Would you care to come with me to greet her. Before he could answer she lightly pulled him with her.

Aunt Irish! It's good to see you. I am glad you came. I believe you know Kieran?

Kieran88
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2009 08:54

Before even relising what was going on he was pulled off quickly, readjusting himself he stood before irish, ' hello irish good to see you, hope all is good'

--Birdy
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2009 09:34

Birdy bustled around the food making sure that things where kept clean empty dishes and glasses where kept off the table, and children's fingers away from the cakes.

Irishwoodfaerie
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2009 10:08

Irish chuckled,she had wondered how long it would be before Destiny realized she and Ice were here. Hello Destiny,Kieran. It's good to see you again. I don't believe you have met my husband Ice. Ice, love this is Smom's son Kieran. He is staying with us while he builds a playhouse for the Triplets.
Destiny, you look beautiful as usual. Do you both know Ryofu,mayor of Reading?

Miniphoenix
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2009 10:17

(ooc: I had to go out of town unexpectedly..Sorry for missing the wedding)

Mini arrives at the reception. Everything looks heavenly. Smom must have been involved with the planning...After all, Auntie Smom was a perfectionist.

'At least this husband isn't an imposter,' Mini thinks to herself, recalling the time she had to go on a secret mission to discover the truth about one of Smom's suitors. 'On second thought.. I better check and make sure he is the real Lerendus,' Mini quickly moves over to Lers to look at him more closely.

Squinting her eyes, Mini is confident it is Lers. "Congratulations!" Mini pats Lers on the back.

Kieran88
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2009 10:27

Kieran hugs irish and shakes ices hand 'good to meet you both, enjoy the ceromony the both you?', turning towards ryofu but keeping close to des at the same time, ' hi there ryofu its very good meet you, hope your doing well

Emrys_ambrose
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2009 13:50

Kaylen_ wrote:At his compliment she blushed, she was still so unused to compliments. Sighing softly she smiled "Thank you, you look nice as well." grinning she straightened up some and ran her fingers through his hair mussing it up. "But you know...I don't like your hair that way...I like it loose and free...like you." she said softly.

She stopped then and ran her fingers more carefully through his hair. Looking up at him with soulful loving gray eyes she stood on tiptoe and blushed as she kissed him softly. She just couldn't help it, she loved him so much...if she had her way she would kiss him all day long and never stop but she knew that she couldn't do that...it wouldn't be proper.

Breaking the kiss they resumed walking albeit very slowly. "Oh, I didn't cook anything, Birdy wouldn't let me I just helped with chopping things up and and stirring and stuff like that."

Nodding, he repeated her words. "loose and free..." All he could do was smile while she played with his hair and kissed him. He didn't want her to stop but he understood when she did and continued walking with her. "That's too bad. I would have liked a sample of your cooking." He pulled her closer to him and kissed her temple.

Gwenavhyeur
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2009 18:55

Gwen slips into the reception a bit late, looking for her mother, whom she'd just seen enter. She quickly found her standing around Smom and Lers, where she'd assumed Mini would head.

Gwen made her way over to the couple, hugging them both and congratulating them both before telling Mini briefly of the wedding ceremony. She then walked off to the edge of the room and looked for a seat to get away from the crowd a bit. There was a rather overwhelming amount of Morgans in the family these days, after all. She found a seat at an empty table and relaxed, half smiling and content to watch.

Kaylen_
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2009 23:39 Post subject: Reply with quote
She grinned and smiled up at him. "Don't worry love, you'll get to sample more of my cooking sooner or later" she said as they finally rejoined the wedding party at the reception. Music was playing and it reminded her of their first dance, she smiled softly and looked around. Smom had wanted them to mingle some, sighing softly she pulled Emrys over to where Destiny, Keiran, Irish and Ry was standing.

Hugging Des lightly she smiled. "Hi Des how are you?" she looked at Keiran and flushed a little "Hi Keiran, haven't seen you for awhile." She held onto Emrys arm probably a bit more than she should have but she couldn't help it. "Are you all having a good time?"

Oakvillelass
PostPosted: 30 Jun 2009 00:07

Amarth said come Oak I think it is about time we congratulated the bride and groom. He takes my hand andwe head to the table were Smom and Lerendus are sitting.

Amarth holds out his hand to Lerendus and wishes him every happiness, then he kisses Smom on the cheek and tells her how beautiful she looks and how happy he is that she has found her true Love.

I tell them both what a beautiful wedding it was, and how beautiful the setting with the blue and white flowers, the sun and the birds singing. I wish them happiness and great joy in there future life to-gether. I also thank them for inviting us to there very special day.

Then I here the music and ask Amarth if we could dance.Yes my dear I would like nothing better. We tell Smom and Lerendus we will now enjoy the music and the delicious food and drink they have provided.

Amarth pulls me into his arms and we dance , he whispers in my ear I Love you my Oak, I reply I love you too MyLove, The music stops and we go and get some food, and something to drink. Then return to our table.

It has been a very enjoyable and beautiful wedding.

Emrys_ambrose
PostPosted: 30 Jun 2009 00:25

"Sooner, I hope." He mumbled as he followed her lead. The guests were a mix of those he knew, those who looked familiar and those he didn't know at all. He kept himself as close to her as he could and just smiled at everyone he crossed eyes with. Socializing was certainly not one of his favorite activities but these people were important to Smom and Lerendus.

Solumn
PostPosted: 30 Jun 2009 03:01

Having arrived at the reception, Solumn settles Rosa on one of the chairs before heading to the buffet tables. Looking at the massive display available, he gets 2 plates and begins to load them with an assortment of what is offered. Finishing filling the plates, he returns to where Rosa is seated and hands her one of the plates.

Having noticed her discomfort several times during the reception, he glances sidelong at her on occasion to watch for the continuation of her agitation. She nibbles both from her own plate as well as his much to his chagrin. His eyes widen suddenly as she blanches, turning whiter than her usual pale complexion, and looks over to him startled, then looks downward at the sudden dripping from her chair seat. Murmuring softly to him in a stricken voice she says, "Ummmm..love, I believe it is time for us to hurry home. It seems your child has decided to make their appearance today." Faltering slightly as she struggles to stand, she sets her plate on the seat and bends over as a severe pain grips her as the baby struggles to be born, she winces loudly before the pain ceases and Solumn is by her side for her to hold on to to walk. "There is no time, I believe, for us to stop at the midwife's home on the way to ours so I am hoping you are up for the task, my love." Waddling along beside him, she walks quickly beside Solumn to their waiting carriage to take them home.

Fia
PostPosted: 30 Jun 2009 05:42

Better late than never, she repeated in her head like a mantra at stakkato pace with each of her steps as she flew at breakneck speed (at least breakneck with skirts on) towards the reception with her skirts hiked to the shins as not to trip over them.
A few yards in front of the entrance she slowed to a walk and forced herself to breathe evenly, stopping just shortly to smooth over her gown before entering.

Raising her head and standing on tiptoes Fia looked over the folk assembled to find some familiar faces, especially those of the newly wed couple. She sighed and tapped her foot with the music before realising that she was probably standing in someone's way if she remained in front of the entrance. She moved to the side and tiptoed again, spying Kaylen and Emrys not far off although they looked busy at this moment.

There..., her sisters blonde head was amidst the thick of it all and she moved slowly towards her and Lers, a wide smile on her face. "Congratulations, my dears."

Destinydreamer
PostPosted: 30 Jun 2009 06:06

Irishwoodfaerie wrote:Irish chuckled,she had wondered how long it would be before Destiny realized she and Ice were here. Hello Destiny,Kieran. It's good to see you again. I don't believe you have met my husband Ice. Ice, love this is Smom's son Kieran. He is staying with us while he builds a playhouse for the Triplets.
Destiny, you look beautiful as usual. Do you both know Ryofu,mayor of Reading?

Hugging her Aunt and Uncle she smiled. Sorry I haven't been around that much.. well I mean I have but I have been ummm.. preoccupied. Her eyes flashing at Kieran. She smiled at her Aunt. You look beautiful as well. Yes I do know Ryofu.

Kieran88
PostPosted: 30 Jun 2009 07:05

Seeing des quickly glance at him his eyes caught hers, he couldnt help but smile, He looked at irish with an inocent grin before looking around to see if smom was about.

Seeing Smom and Lers, he now had a chance to have a chat and give them his gift, ' excuse me ladies i will be right back' he quickly excuses himself from des and irish and walks towards where smom and lers were sat holding des's waist as he passes her.

Reaching smom he gives her a big hug and kiss on the cheek ' congratulations mum, im so happy for you both, shaking lers hand is well, before any of them could asnwer he pulled out his present for them,

Bracknell Manor: Reception for Lerendus and Shriekersmom Wedding-gift

' its not much but i had it custom made just for you both' smiling at them both, ' oh and mum i think i may have found someone very special, looking up towards where des and irish were stood.

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 30 Jun 2009 09:22

Happily bouncing Henry on her knee as Franka goes off to mingle. Looking over at her new husband and smiling as family and friends come over.
When she sees Worf she can't help but feel a twinge of regret for moving so far from him."Thank you so very much for coming and the presents. I hope Preston is treating you well" Turning to see her niece Caitilin and her new husband Baldar "Those goblets were lovely. You both must come for a visit so we may use the together. I do hope your honeymoon is going well. So sorry I interrupted but I just had to leap and marry this man as soon as my brother had time to come to England to marry us."
Her eyes go over to Caissa who is enjoying the food, she hoped he was eating well in Ireland. Mother always worried about him as he did not have a wife to care for him, she in turn reminded her Jah was watching over him so she need not worry. As she looked away from the food to the other side of the room she spots Illynya who looks a bit under the weather. Calling over a servant she orders some soothing tea to be sent over to her eldest child. Perhaps Asteria could bring some life back into her daughter. They always spurred each other on. Giggling at the thought, Henry looked up at her, in turn she tickled his tummy till he too was giggling.
As Oakvillelass and Amarth came over she handed Henry to Lers to Hug them both. "I do hope you are both well. I hear there have been a few changes in Penrith lately. I was hoping to see Scott and Merks today too. They must be busy. Scott with the running of the manor and Merks with the new baby. I am so happy you both could make it."
As her sister Fia and her niece Mini and Mini's Daughter come over she invites them to join her."Been a long time. Please join us so we can catch up." motioning to seats close to them. "I don't believe any of you has met in Ryofu yet. Seems we are finally finding all of our missing family." reaching her hand out to touch her sisters arm "Fia I have missed you so very much."
Taking the baby back from Lers she sits in time for her son to come over, her eyebrow lifts at his last words "Someone special? Do tell."

Kaylen_
PostPosted: 30 Jun 2009 09:51

Kaylen didn't mind that she seemed invisible to the group, although she was a bit irritated. But that was okay, her irritation flew out the window and her face lit up as she saw the late entrance of Fia. Letting go of Emrys arm she knew he would follow. "Fia!" she said giggling, and hugging her friend. Then seeing all of the other people standing around Smom, she blushed slightly. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything." she said softly. But she couldn't help her grin, it had been awhile since she had seen Fia and she was delighted to see her.

Emrys_ambrose
PostPosted: 30 Jun 2009 12:14

He followed Kaylen's line of sight and smiled. It was one of their good friends arriving for the celebration. He was never more than a step away from her as they approached Fia. Memories of their time in Holywell came flashing through his mind making him grin even wider. It had become one of his favorite places in England because he enjoyed it there so much. "Hello Fia! How have you been?" He glanced at the newlyweds and saw how happy they were.

Lerendus
PostPosted: 30 Jun 2009 13:00

Taking Henry in his lap as Smom continued to greet the endless flow of family and friends, Lerendus bounced the happy child in his lap. Fits of giggles poured out of the child as Lerendus tickled his sides, thanking each guest for coming. As Smom reached her arms out for Henry again, he leaned over towards her and passed the baby gently to her. He caught the last phrase from Kieran and he looked up with his head tilted slightly as if to decipher his exact meaning.

Emrys

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Bracknell Manor: Reception for Lerendus and Shriekersmom Empty Re: Bracknell Manor: Reception for Lerendus and Shriekersmom

Post  Emrys Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:51 am

Ice_dragons_
PostPosted: 30 Jun 2009 13:41

Ice stood around Irish as they chatted amongst family, friends, and guest of the wedding. He recognized a few here and there but a majority he didn’t know. Irish of course was the social one of the family. Ice wandered behind Irish placed his arms on his shoulders leaned in to kiss her on the neck and whispered in her ear.

“I’m going to get a drink be right back.”

Ice wandered over to the bar. He leaned against the counter looking out at the party. Eventually the Bar Keep made his way over to him and Ice ordered a large Rum and Glass of White Wine. The Bar Keep poured out the drinks and Ice threw some money on to the table and grabbed the drinks and made his way back over to Irish. He handed Irish the wine before taking a big swig from the glass of Rum.

Irishwoodfaerie
PostPosted: 30 Jun 2009 14:05

Irish shivered slightly as Ice kissed her neck,a smile crept onto her face, All right love. We won't go far from here if at all.
Irish continued to talk to Destiny as Ice wandered over to the bar,when he returned she took the wine from him and kissed him in thanks. You are the best husband ever,even if I do say so myself.Thank you.

Badieh
PostPosted: 30 Jun 2009 14:21

Badieh arrives at the wedding reception of Smom and Lerendus. Looking around, he sees that the place is already crowded with people and he looks late pretty much.

Badieh moves towards Smom, with a smile he gives her a friendly hug, "Congratulations, hope this wedding will last forever to come. Im so happy for both of you."

He then takes out a small box that has a gold pendant, "I have something for you, hope you like it." he hands it to her.

Bracknell Manor: Reception for Lerendus and Shriekersmom Antique_gold_pendant

Turning his attention to Lerendus, he sees him busy with the child, so Badieh just taps his shoulder congratulating him on the wedding, and takes out a gift for him. "This little baby that im going to hand you, I got it when I was traveling the Arab lands long time ago."

Bracknell Manor: Reception for Lerendus and Shriekersmom Arabdagger

He then hands it to Lerendus, and smiles.

Looking around, he sees many familiar faces Emrys, Kaylen, Destiny, Ice, and Irish. He couldnt wait to go greet each one of them.

Fia
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2009 05:41

Fia's still slightly flushed cheeks reddened further as she realised that she might have blustered into a conversation taking place but she simply smiled at everyone present. "I have missed you too.. and I nearly missed you again!" She grinned and leant into her sister lightly, safe in the knowledge that she would be spending some extended time with her sister soon.

Being drawn into Kaylen's embrace lit her face further and she laughed with her friend. "Good to see you, dear. And you Emrys. How have you been since we last saw each other?"

Destinydreamer
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2009 07:43

[quote="Kaylen_"[/quote]Hugging Des lightly she smiled. "Hi Des how are you?" she looked at Keiran and flushed a little "Hi Keiran, haven't seen you for awhile." She held onto Emrys arm probably a bit more than she should have but she couldn't help it. "Are you all having a good time?"[/quote]

She hugged Kaylen back and smiled. I am great.. it's so good to see you to. Can you believe it... yet another wedding. She laughed lightly. Seems to be in the air lately. Letting out a soft sigh. She linked her arm with Kieran and tightened it a little. Yes I believe we are.

United_we_stand
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2009 12:46

United bows to the happy couple after giving his short greeting and looks around to see if he knows any of the other faces present as he makes his way to the refreshments, smiling to himself - glad to see another old friend has found someone who they count worth spending their life with.

With a grin he asks the bartender for a glass of whatever is going tonight

Kaylen_
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2009 13:10

Grinning Kaylen linked her hands with Emrys and squeezed. "I've been well, trying to keep out of trouble...and trying to keep Rohnan out of too much trouble" she said giggling. She was just glad to have everyone together. She felt light, and happy...carefree.

Turning to Des she smiled and nodded. "Yes, another wedding, so many going on these days. And" she paused slightly with a twinkle in her eyes "I bet there will be quiet a few in the days ahead for all of us." wiggling her eyebrows playfully she couldn't help but smile big.

She listened as another song started. Smiling slyly she looked at Smom and Lerendus. Before speaking to the whole group standing there. "Do be sure to sample some of Birdy's wonderful cooking, she worked so hard on the food."

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2009 13:16

As their song started she turned to her son Kieran "Here son, hold your nephew while I dance with Lers. We shall not be too long, bond, have fun." looking at Destiny she winked knowing she would help, if needed.
Looking over at her new husband she waited for his Arm to be offered for their first dance as husband and wife.

Destinydreamer
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2009 13:32

Kaylen_ wrote:Turning to Des she smiled and nodded. "Yes, another wedding, so many going on these days. And" she paused slightly with a twinkle in her eyes "I bet there will be quiet a few in the days ahead for all of us." wiggling her eyebrows playfully she couldn't help but smile big.

She smirked at Kaylen. She knew what she was getting at. But not sure if Kieran did. Yes who to say what the future holds. Her eyes dancing. Smiling at her friend.

Shriekersmom wrote:As their song started she turned to her son Kieran "Here son hold your nephew while I dance with Lers. We shall not be too long, bond, have fun." looking at Destiny she winked knowing she would help, if needed.
Looking over at her new husband she waited for his Arm to be offered for their first dance as husband and wife.

She watched at Smom handed Kieran his nephew. She grinned at Smom and watched at Kieran took a hold of him. She didn't know if he had been around little ones much but so far he seemed to be doing alright.

Emrys_ambrose
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2009 13:43

"The south has been good to us. Plenty of people and plenty to do. How is our favorite house in Holywell?" The time that he and Kaylen spent in that town was very memorable to them both. It was a great place to lay back and relax in. It had more life than their previous home but still had enough privacy for people to enjoy the little things that make life worthwhile.

He held on to Kaylen's hand and he wasn't likely to let go anytime soon. Moving closer, he whispered in her ear. "Danser avec moi..."

Dance with me...

Kaylen_
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2009 15:37

She shivered slightly and nodded. "Excuse us." she said softly to those around them as she let Emrys lead her to the dance floor. Putting one hand on his shoulder and entwining the fingers of her right hand with his left, she smiled as they started to dance slowly. Her gray eyes literally sparkled as she looked at him.

Emrys_ambrose
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2009 16:05

"A long time since we last danced." His voice was low, just enough for her to hear him. Her hand felt soft in his while his other arm rested around her waist. He was glad that her toes were in no danger of being stepped on this time. Not by him anyway, and he wasn't sure if he would let her dance with someone else. There have been times when he felt like being selfish when it came to Kaylen. That was the case now. Everything else around them became a blur and only she was clear to his eyes. "No one is watching this time." He smiled and leaned his forehead against hers, enjoying their closeness.

Kaylen_
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2009 16:16

Smiling softly she whispers "Too long..." she closed the small gap between them and closed her eyes, she didn't need to think in his presence. All she had to do was feel...she could feel the love he felt for her and she hoped that he could feel the love she felt for him.

Laughing softly at his comment. "No one is likely to be watching for a long time" she whispered. Remembering that night so long ago, where she had met Fia and wanted to kill Serdan, for embarrassing her.

Emrys_ambrose
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2009 17:16

Her laughter put a smile on his face. "They will when the time comes." He whispered back. "For now, we can have fun." He flashed her a wicked grin before whirling them around the dance floor. People were still occupied with meeting and greeting each other so they had plenty of room to move. He was careful though, not moving too far too fast. He loved being close to her. Everything was warm and bright whenever they were together. He slowed them down and returned to their original slow place. He held her and chuckled as he spoke. "Still with me?"

Snowlynx
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2009 18:30

Snowlynx arrives just as she hears the music starting to play. She hopes she has not missed the bride and grooms first dance.

She places her gift for them on the gift table and hurrys over to try and get a view of the dance floor to see them.

Franka
PostPosted: 02 Jul 2009 03:41

franka saw mom and ler start to dance. she noticed that kiernan had henry in his arms. franka smiled. she knew henry was enjoying every minute of all the attention.

franka continued to mingle among the guests for awhile before heading over to kiernan.

hi, i see you have your hands full. henry is just like his father. he has never met a stranger.franka said to kiernan.

watching mom and lers glide across the floor she smiled. it was hard to believe mom had married again after all she had been through. lerendus was a wonderful man and franka knew he would be good to mom.

mom looks so happy doesn't she, kiernan?

Fia
PostPosted: 02 Jul 2009 03:52

Having been left on her own by entirely too many dancing lovebirds ( Wink ), Fia shook her head slightly with a smile on her face. She moved out of the way towards the edge of the floor and cast her gaze over the dancers, although her eyes flickered back to the man her sister had called "son". Another nephew gained that she had not met... it felt very odd indeed to be amongst so much family, yet so many of them that were strange to her.

Quite close by was a table laden with food and drinks, she took some strawberries and a glass of wine. Her mind wandering as her eyes took in the crowd.

Kaylen_
PostPosted: 02 Jul 2009 05:26

Emrys wrote:Her laughter put a smile on his face. "They will when the time comes." He whispered back. "For now, we can have fun." He flashed her a wicked grin before whirling them around the dance floor. People were still occupied with meeting and greeting each other so they had plenty of room to move. He was careful though, not moving too far too fast. He loved being close to her. Everything was warm and bright whenever they were together. He slowed them down and returned to their original slow place. He held her and chuckled as he spoke. "Still with me?"

She quirked her eyebrow slightly but didn't comment...when the time comes. Grinning she kissed his cheek, then suddenly he was whirling them around the dance floor, she laughed and kept close to him as she felt her skirt flare out slightly. She didn't think of the people that were probably watching, or anything else but him.

As he slowed them back down to the original place she stuck her tongue out at him playfully. "Oui, I suppose." she said batting her eyes at him.

Lerendus
PostPosted: 02 Jul 2009 07:41

Offering his arm to Smom and linking it in hers, he led her out onto the dance floor as their song began to play. As he stood with her alone in the middle of the dance floor he became suddenly aware of everyone. All their eyes, staring at the back of his head, drilling a hole. He closed his eyes and shut his mind off to it. Pulled Smom closer and held onto her tighter. She was his anchor when he wanted to run. It was hard to believe that when they first met he couldn't even dance, and now here he was, holding her close, and slowly swaying to the gentle rhythm of their song. Out of the corner of his eyes he caught a glimpse of Kaylen and Emrys joining them on the floor. Good, less eyes watching. He wrapped his arms around his wife and held her in an embrace as they slowly turned across the dance floor and let the rest of the world melt away.

Emrys_ambrose
PostPosted: 02 Jul 2009 11:18

She made him laugh some more and he held her closer. "You suppose eh? I wonder what would make you let go..." He smiled as he teased her. The thought of whirling them around the dance floor once more crossed his mind but decided against it. The last thing he wanted was for either of them to get dizzy. This was a time to celebrate the happiest day in their friends' lives. He glanced at Smom and Lerendus who seemed just as oblivious to the world as he and Kaylen were. "They look even better as a married couple, don't you think?"

Dawntherese
PostPosted: 02 Jul 2009 11:25

A pleasant hum of voices, laughter and music drifted up towards Dawn, as she and her husband, Fab, and daughter, Mika, neared the entrance to the reception. Taking Mika’s tiny hand in hers, Dawn spoke softly to her. Are you ready to find Nana and Papa and give them lots of hugs and kisses? Mika clapped her hands together in delight and squealed.

Dawn and Fab followed Mika as she tottered toward the guests, stopping to look behind her, every few steps, making sure mommy and daddy were not too far behind.

Bracknell Manor: Reception for Lerendus and Shriekersmom MikaMarieAvis1

Approaching the dance floor, they could see the newly wedded couple in the center, dancing ever so close. A vision of loveliness, the perfect pair, she thought. I won’t disturb them; they’ll notice us soon enough.

Backing away to enjoy watching the guests dancing, Dawn noticed Franka and called out to her, waving. Crouching down beside Mika, Dawn asked her, Shall we go see aunty Franka? I bet she has your little partner in crime with her! Rising back up, Dawn turned to Fab, I can’t wait to share with Sissy our good news!!

Kaylen_
PostPosted: 02 Jul 2009 12:56

Emrys wrote:She made him laugh some more and he held her closer. "You suppose eh? I wonder what would make you let go..." He smiled as he teased her. The thought of whirling them around the dance floor once more crossed his mind but decided against it. The last thing he wanted was for either of them to get dizzy. This was a time to celebrate the happiest day in their friends' lives. He glanced at Smom and Lerendus who seemed just as oblivious to the world as he and Kaylen were. "They look even better as a married couple, don't you think?"

She smiled softly and answered his first question. "Nothing will ever let me go." she knew he was teasing but she answered seriously, her gray eyes meeting his brown ones. "Ever" Kissing his cheek as they moved very slowly to the new song that started to play.

Glancing only briefly at Smom and Lerendus she nodded, pressing closer to Emrys. "They do.." her voice was distracted, she was looking at him. Her eyes light and happy, she loved being this close to him.

Emrys_ambrose
PostPosted: 02 Jul 2009 14:51

Emrys never had a dream for the future, not until he met Kaylen. And since then, he knew exactly what he wanted in his life. The fact that she loved him back made it all the more easier for him to make it come true. He looked back into her eyes, as gray as they were during the winter. Usually they were unreadable but this time, she let him see how she felt within. He smiled and whispered just loud enough for her to hear. "I'm never letting go either..." He leaned closer. "Come out with me to the lake when you have time."

Kaylen_
PostPosted: 02 Jul 2009 14:56

She looked at him quizzically and then looked around the reception. Everyone was busy doing their own things, not paying much attention to them. She found April and the Twins, who were eating, so she didn't need to worry about them.

Turning back to Emrys she looked at him for a long time wondering why he felt the need to whisper...then she whispered. "I have time now..."

Emrys_ambrose
PostPosted: 02 Jul 2009 16:14

He looked around just as she did and saw the twins. They were being their adorable selves as usual. Most would wonder how Kaylen managed them but he didn't have to. She was exceptional in many things and being with children was apparently one of them. He focused his attention on her again when she whispered back, not really knowing why he had to in the first place when no one was dancing close to them. "We've yet to greet the newlyweds though. Let's do that first, shall we?" He whirled them around one more time, grinning as he caught her in surprise.

Franka
PostPosted: 02 Jul 2009 23:41

Dawntherese wrote:Backing away to enjoy watching the guests dancing, Dawn noticed Franka and called out to her, waving. Crouching down beside Mika, Dawn asked her, Shall we go see aunty Franka? I bet she has your little partner in crime with her! Rising back up, Dawn turned to Fab, I can’t wait to share with Sissy our good news!!

franka saw her sister even before she started waving. she was so happy they were able to make it. franka felt alittle out of place the only people at wedding she really knew were mom and lers.

waving back at dawn and motioning for her to come to where she was standing with kiernan and henry franka smiled.

Kaylen_
PostPosted: 02 Jul 2009 23:49

Emrys wrote:"We've yet to greet the newlyweds though. Let's do that first, shall we?" He whirled them around one more time, grinning as he caught her in surprise.

She smiled and looked at Smom and Lerendus and nodded "Oui I suppose we should do that first" she didn't have a chance to say anything else before he whirled them around again and she laughed, staying close to him, as the room around them blurred.

Emrys_ambrose
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2009 00:20

He stepped back and held both her hands. "Can you walk straight? We haven't even drank anything yet!" He couldn't help teasing her. She was always a good sport and teased back more often than not. They were both good natured and liked to have fun. He couldn't have found a better match for him. His luck truly changed the day that he met her. Because that was when his life started.

Majestic9468
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2009 07:28

He whispers back in her ear "Sure my darling love" He takes her hand and dances to the music being played. It was a quite a wonderful dance with this wonderful and beautiful woman. He held his gaze into her eyes and could see the sparkles in her eyes and smiles. He spoke to her.

Lets go and give our gives to the newlyweds.

They head to where Lerendus and Smom are dancing. He politely taps Lerendus' shoulder hands out his hand to congratulate his marriage to Smom.

Congrats Lerendus and here I have a gift for you.

(Rum)

(Whiskey)

Enjoy! He smiles at Lerendus. Then he turns to Smom and hugs her tightly. It is wonderful to see you again Cousin hope to see you soon and congratulations again on your marriage to Lerendus.

Nancy1
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2009 07:39

Following her fiancee to where Smom & Lerendus are danceing ... she hugs her & then gets the small velvet box from her pouch & opens it :

She takes the locket out & puts it around Smom's neck " I wish you all the happiness in the world & may it last like these ageless diamonds"

Smiling at her she she then holds Maj's hand & whispers "Shall we leave now love?

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2009 12:07

Her cousin and his fiance brought them back to the real world, with a tap on Ler's shoulder. Suddenly she realized their song had ended and a different one was playing. Trying not to seem flustered as she tried to remember how many songs had gone by since their dance started, she thought for a second then smirked, it did not matter it was their day.
Receiving the gifts from Maj and Nancy "Thank you both so much. We look forward to seeing you again soon at your own wedding. Have a safe journey home." Taking her gift to the gift table she sees all of the lovely gifts. One of them catches her eye as it has the likenesses of her Parents and children on it, as well as Lers and herself, noting it has come from her sister Snowlynx she makes a note to thank her.
As Lers Joins her at the table she links her arm in his "Shall we get back to Henry now?" looking over where she left him "Oh my look." her eyes fall upon her daughter Dawn, son in law Fab and her one and only granddaughter, Mika Marie. Seeing her pretty pink dress, tears of pride well up "Now that is a little princess."

Lerendus
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2009 12:54

Taking her arm Lerendus nodded. Wasn't entirely sure how long they'd been dancing but thought it best to return to the table. There were a few new faces there that weren't there before; Dawn, Fab, and the sweetest angel he ever did lay eyes on. Little Mika, his granddaughter. She looked like her mother with her father's brown locks. "Yes, she certainly is a little princess," he glanced over at Smom, and caught the tears in her eyes. "Oh don't start crying, you know I can't stand seeing you cry," he said quickly as he took her in his arms and gazed softly at her. He loved the way her eyes seemed to shine as he stared into them and he smiled tenderly, "Let's go spoil our granddaughter before she gets too old."

Majestic9468
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2009 13:06

He smiles at Smom and Lerendus.

Although I missed most of the wedding from what I saw it was beautiful and reception was absolutely wonderful and beautiful. Everyone is having a wonderful time. Nancy, shall we?

He takes Nancy's hand walks her out to take us back home. It was wonderful to see Smom happy again. It will be his turn soon with this woman he has at his side. He looks in her eyes and kisses her and whispers "I love you"

Kaylen_
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2009 13:47

Emrys wrote:He stepped back and held both her hands. "Can you walk straight? We haven't even drank anything yet!" He couldn't help teasing her. She was always a good sport and teased back more often than not. They were both good natured and liked to have fun. He couldn't have found a better match for him. His luck truly changed the day that he met her. Because that was when his life started.

Laughing she poked him, she was about to say something else when she noticed Leren and Smom leaving the dance floor. Tugging on Emrys hand she pulled him towards them. "Come on, before they are surrounded again."

Giggling she stopped in front of them blocking them from going any further, hugging her friend tightly she blushed softly as she pulled her aside. "Um, Smom...Emrys and I sorta did something for you two." she said softly, glancing toward Emrys, then back at Smom. "My gift to you is in a box but you have to go somewhere to get it." she blushed a bit more. She hoped Smom wouldn't kill her for her gift. "Emrys is giving Leren a key, the key goes to a room, your gift is there in a box. Also the room is paid up for a fortnight. Emrys and I are going to take care of the twins, so you can start your life with Leren off on the right way." She tilted her head and looked at her friend and employer, hoping that they hadn't gone too far with their gift.

(Ooc - Kaylen's Gift was given to Smom in private.)

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2009 14:28

As Emrys and Kaylen stopped them to give them the gifts, she blushed a nice shade of cranberry. Deciding to tease her friend back "I can't wait to put your gift to good use for YOUR future." squeezing Ler's hand so he knows to play along. "What do you think my love? Shall we try for Quints?" she holds back a giggle as her friend and governess absorbs the idea of a Huge workload.

Lerendus
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2009 14:34

She squeezed his hand and he took a sideways glance at her. Knew exactly what she was playing at. He chuckled and decided to play along, "Why stop at five when we could go for eight?"

Emrys_ambrose
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2009 14:43

While Kaylen talked to Smom, Emrys approached Lerendus. The man was now his employer's husband as well as his Lieutenant Colonel. This was a celebration so he decided to forego most of the formalities. "Congratulations!" He slipped the key wrapped in a piece of paper with directions into Lers' hand and grinned, his voice low enough that only the intended person could hear. "For you two to celebrate in private." Somewhere in Wiltshire, a suite was waiting for the newly married couple.

Kaylen_
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2009 14:46

She coughed and shook her head. "Eight?" she squeaked. Two was a handful...five she could probably mange with April's help...but eight.

Catching the look in their eyes though she relaxed slightly. "Well...five...would be okay...but I'm moving back to Cumberland if you have eight" she nods, knowing she wouldn't do that, though she may resign if they have...eight...

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2009 14:59

It became more than she could bare and she burst out laughing. Pulling Kaylen into a hug "I could never do that to either of us. I am a bit fond of having a waistline still." as she saw Emry's and Lers chat, it reminded her of how her staff was more like family than employees, something she tried hard to achieve. "We were on our way to see my grand babies. Please join us. Besides Fia has yet to meet most of the family since she has been away for so long, I am sure she will be more at ease with you both near."

Lerendus
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2009 15:17

Accepting the key from Emrys he leans close and whispers back into his ear, "Thanks, I had completely forgotten about this." He looked and Smom and smiled taking her arm again and continued to lead her towards the table.

Badieh
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2009 15:19

After Badieh handed them the gifts earlier, obviously they were too busy to even give him a feedback or a reply on them, so he just heads towards the bar, pours a drink, gulps it down, and then leaves.

Kieran88
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2009 21:15

Kieran watched as Smom and lers got up to dance leaving him with henry. He smiled at them and then looked at henry, He was trying to get down to the floor and probably cause havoc, Kieran laughs and trys to calm him and sit him down.

Looking up he sees Des looking and slightly laughing, Letting out a small smile as he attempts to babysit. Franka comes over to them, letting out a 'i dont know what im doing' kinda of grin he looks up at franka, 'Hes a fidgety one aint he...ha'. looking over at smom and lers, ' definately, i am very very happy for them both, may they have a wonderful life together.' he smiles.

As Smom and lers finished there dance they started heading back over to them, letting henry down to do as he wished, Kieran stood with Des and nudged her a little 'enjoy watching me attempt to look after children? he chuckles, ' they just dont seem to like me for some reason' he says with a slight sigh, leaning into Des slightly.

Emrys_ambrose
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2009 23:00

As Lerendus took Smom's arm and lead her to the table, Emrys stepped closer to Kaylen. "Don't move anywhere without me." He touched her hand and locked their fingers together. It looked like their plans to slip away to the lake would have to wait. He leaned in and kissed her cheek. "Don't worry. I'll help if she has 8 babies." Chuckling, he pulled her against him. It was better whenever she was near him.

Dawntherese
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2009 00:28

Dawn grasped Franka in an affectionate embrace, only desisting for a moment to give her another hug. Sissy, I have a thousand things to share with you, and wait until you hear all the gossip! A smile appeared upon Dawn’s face, as Franka started to laugh. Well now, I can see that I’m still the champ! Nobody can make my baby sis laugh like her big sis!

Turning towards Kieran, she gave him a hug. It’s so good to see you! Is everything well with you? Her eyes lowered to find Henry, playing on the grass at Kieran’s feet. She picked him up and cuddled him to her. Oh, Henry… we’ve missed you so much! I bet you and your cousin have a ton of babbling to share too! She set him down next to Mika and watched as she took his hand, scampering off to play.

Dawn's attention suddenly focused on her mother and stepfather, as she watched them...strolling in her direction.

Kaylen_
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2009 02:00

Hugging Smom back she smiled, "I'm relieved...eight...tsk" She nodded to Smom's request, how could she say no. So they started to move in that direction.

She fell back just as Emrys stepped closer to her. Squeezing his hand she smiled. "I wouldn't go anywhere without you love." she said softly. Laughing at his words she shook her head. "Eight babies...no way will I stick around for that...I won't have any hair left." she teased, she knew he loved her hair, and he was the only reason she had not cut, or let if go back to it's original color.

Emrys_ambrose
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2009 02:29

"Or we could just have one of our own..." He tried not to smile as he looked at her, gauging her reaction. The way things were going, it wasn't too far off into their future. Then he remembered the two things he had yet to do, propose and marry her. All of his plans were made in the assumption that she would say yes to him. She loved him and he knew that. And he liked to think that she knew how much he loved her.

Kaylen_
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2009 02:41

She paused briefly and her eyes widened slightly, but a warm feeling spread through her, washing away uncertainty. Despite that night at the Balintyne estate he still wished and hoped to be with her forever. Ever since that night she had regretted her hesitation, the things she had told him, she was sure that she had caused a problem she didn't know how to fix. But now, it was evident that she hadn't.

She moved closer to him, and looked up at him, forgetting that they were supposed to be following Smom and Lerendus. Her eyes shone up at him, unguarded, and full of love and trust. "I would like that." she said softly.

Emrys_ambrose

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2009 03:13

His hand rested firmly around her waist and he was more than happy when she moved closer. Her words had him grinning like he won the biggest mine lottery ever! There was no doubt in his future now. He leaned in and kissed her lips, quicker than what he would've wanted. They were still in plain view of all the guests after all. He would have to find some time alone with her later.

"Let's not keep Fia and the grand babies waiting." He kept her close to him as they followed after the newlyweds.

--Rohnan_
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2009 06:53

Rohnan watched his sisters hugging one another and suddenly had an idea. He sauntered over to Franka and tapped her lightly on the side of her leg, it was as high up as he could reach. With his arms folded behind his back like a gentleman he smiled up at her, "Would you like to dance?" He held out his hand to her as he asked, turning his head slowly towards his brother Kieran and gave him a smug look.

Fia
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2009 07:23

Those strawberries were truly wonderful, so very juicy and... Fia grabbed another handful, dunked one into the pot of cream and ate it. She felt a little guilty when she realised that the bowl was almost half-empty but these were far too good to actually regret it.

The song had changed and she glanced at the band, wondering if a case could be made for some wild stomping and jumping around in big circles... and decided to forget about that idea for the time being. She definitly was not quite drunk enough for that. She pursed her lips and chose another glass of wine, seating herself on a nearby chair to resume watching the family rather than then musicians.

Destinydreamer
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2009 08:12

Kieran88 wrote:Looking up he sees Des looking and slightly laughing, Letting out a small smile as he attempts to babysit. Franka comes over to them, letting out a 'i dont know what im doing' kinda of grin he looks up at franka, 'Hes a fidgety one aint he...ha'. looking over at smom and lers, ' definately, i am very very happy for them both, may they have a wonderful life together.' he smiles.

Yes children are quite wiggly. You just have to know how to handle them. She smiled at Henry and rustled his hair. This one though seems to be a little like his Uncle... a little restless. Her eyes twinkling. I am sure they will. I was glad to be here to see it. It was a nice ceremony. She smiled.

As Smom and lers finished there dance they started heading back over to them, letting henry down to do as he wished, Kieran stood with Des and nudged her a little 'enjoy watching me attempt to look after children? he chuckles, ' they just dont seem to like me for some reason' he says with a slight sigh, leaning into Des slightly.

She watched as Henry ran off through the crowd of people. She looked at Kieran and laughed as he nudged her. You know what they say... don't you? She stopped for a second and a slightly serious look came to her face. It's different when they are your own. But you did a fine job.Her lips parting in a smile. She could feel him leaning into her and she smiled. She linked her arm with his and leaned her head against his as she watched the people dance.

Franka
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2009 08:24

--Rohnan_ wrote:Rohnan watched his sisters hugging one another and suddenly had an idea. He sauntered over to Franka and tapped her lightly on the side of her leg, it was as high up as he could reach. With his arms folded behind his back like a gentleman he smiled up at her, "Would you like to dance?" He held out his hand to her as he asked, turning his head slowly towards his brother Kieran and gave him a smug look.

franka looked at dawn and smiled. it was so good to see her.

sissy, i am so glad you made it. henry is too i know. he has been asking about mika. i can't wait to hear about...franka stopped in midsentence.

she felt something on her leg and when she looked down she saw their little brother rohnan. franka winked at dawn.

hello, little brother, did i hear correct you wish to dance with me? it would be my honor to dance with such a handsome gentlemen.

whispering in dawn's ear she said when i get back let's find a quiet place and talk. i have a feeling you have something to tell me. you look different and i have seen this different look in you before.

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2009 08:34

Seeing Rohnan ask his big sister to dance, she leaned over and whispered into Ler's ear, then nodded in the direction of the person she was speaking of, smiling. Seeing Gilly playing with her niece and nephew, acting so grown up she could not help but smile. Walking over to three of her children, she glanced at the other two, the twins having being accounted for already. Knowing Illy was not feeling well due to her facial expressions she decided to leave her in peace for now, and Solumn was over with his very pregnant and uncomfortable looking wife, seemed she would have a new grandchild soon. She would not be surprised at all if they were to slip away soon.
Hugging her daughter Dawn and son in law Fab "How have you both been?" waving over a waiter to get a fresh round of drinks "It is so nice to have you all here for a change. You all must meet you Aunt Fia she has finally returned to the fold, her adventures over, I hope." looking around as she takes a sip "Oh and your Cousin Ryofu, I don't believe you have met Asteria's younger sister yet."seeing all the family around made her smile " You know we really should have a true family reunion soon. The family is scattered to the far corners of England and beyond. So many have never met each other.We really should fix that." Looking over at her own cousins Irish and Mini, she knew how easy it was to lose touch so fast.

Kieran88
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2009 09:09

Standing there smiling as people were socialising he noticed rohnan, Seeing him slowly walk to franka and get her attention, kieran smiled as he heard his little brother ask her for a dance, he laughed a little.

'ah look at him go, bless him' he says to des.

Seeing rohnan turn to him with the smug look kieran smiled,'thats it little man, you gonna show us how its done, show everyone that the casey's can dance. he laughs while knowing that he is not too good at dancing, giving little rohnan a nod, Kieran turns to Des with a slightly cheesy grin 'how about a dance m'lady squeezing her arm a little as its hooked round his.'before this little tyke starts putting us all to shame

Destinydreamer
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2009 09:25

She laughed slightly. Aye we can't have that happen now can we. She let him lead her out to the dance floor.

--Rohnan_
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2009 09:38

Rohnan smiled brightly at his sister's answer turning towards Kieran again and giving him another smug look. Reaching up he took Franka's hand and led...more like pulled...her out on to the dance floor. Once on the dance floor he turned to face her, reached up and took her other hand, and scooted lightly and somewhat awkwardly across the floor. As the dance finished he bowed to Franka and turned to head back towards the table. Seeing mommy at the table he took off at a run, "Mommy!!!"

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2009 11:13

Hearing someone say Mommy, her head turned instinctively. Sure enough it was one of hers, her youngest son was running right at her. Bracing herself just in time as he slammed into her legs with a big hug. "Well Hello to you too, little man." kneeling down to be at his level she gives him a big hug "You were so good in the wedding. Did I just see you dancing with your big sister? So grown up. Do you think you are grown up enough to go dance with your niece Mika? She is over playing with Gilly and Henry. If you do really good you can have an extra piece of cake." fluffing his hair with the palm of her hand, she stands up once more. Looking around the room to see where Lers was, she realized she had so many people to speak to still and thank for their gifts. She had seen Badieh leave before she had a chance to speak to him. Horrible timing, as he had approached them on their way to the dance floor and had left before they had come off again. She would have to send him a thank you card when they got home.

Lerendus
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2009 11:21

Following Smom's gaze Lerendus nodded and made his way slowly across the room. He sat down next to Fia at a table close to the food and caught a glimpse of the half empty bowl of strawberries. "The strawberries are good aren't they? There's plenty more," he smiled at her and looked out over the dance floor. "Would you care to dance?" he said after a few quiet moments, "It seems awfully lonely out here."

Fia
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2009 05:58

Lerendus wrote:"The strawberries are good aren't they? There's plenty more,"

Fia laughed at Lers to cover feeling of guilt over the strawberries that had all but disappeared. "Indeed, and they are only as good as this for such a short period of time", she replied with a grin before biting into another. "It makes me appreciate them even more."

"I would be glad to dance, thank you. But I must warn you that you may need some sort of foot protection" She pushed an awkward strand of hair out of her face and gave her new brother-in-law a lopsided grin. "I am awfully out of practice and not very good at all the society dances."

Lonely.. Yes perhaps. Fia pursed her lips in thought as she rose, offering Lerendus her arm. "I would not call it awful, but it is very strange to be amongst so many I should know yet I don't. I prefer to think of being out here as familiarising myself from afar", she finally replied quietly to his comment. "But you do know that I am about to descend on your house in the near future.. Smom hopefully did tell you."

Kieran88
PostPosted: 05 Jul 2009 10:16

Destinydreamer wrote:She laughed slightly. Aye we can't have that happen now can we. She let him lead her out to the dance floor.

As he walked onto the dance floor, he turned and held Des in his arms,'let us see if i can do this better than the first night we met.. smiling he started slowly moving around the dancefloor intime,

As they danced kieran saw his lil brother and sister come and start dancing, he laughed as rohnan showed of his moves, step step spin and clap ya hands routine.

Seeing him run off faster than he got onto the dancefloor, kieran durns back to Des and leans his head onto hers as they danced.

Destinydreamer

PostPosted: 05 Jul 2009 10:37

She laughed lightly. Ahhh yes.. I do remember you finding my toes once or twice. Her hand in his and they dance. It suddenly felt like a whirlwind around her. She smiled as they danced around the dance floor.

Lerendus
PostPosted: 06 Jul 2009 09:17

Lerendus chuckled at Fia's comments, "It's really alright, I'm not much of social butterfly either. When I first met Smom, I didn't even know how to dance." A grin spread across his face as he remembered the first time they danced together. His smile slowly faded as he saw his wife across the room, staring at her with deep sincerity in his eyes, surrounded by family and friends. She had taught him so much. He caught himself and glanced over at Fia, clearing his throat, a little embarrassed. He grinned at her last remark, "Well, either she forgot, or I did." Chuckling lightly he gestured with his head towards the dance floor and took her arm, "Shall we?," pulling her towards the dance floor.

Fia
PostPosted: 07 Jul 2009 05:27

The look on her new brother-in-law's face said it all as he looked across the assembled guests to the blonde beacon that was at the centre. Fia felt the warmth spread through her and smiled to herself. "Actually, I remember being taught to dance a long time ago, I just never had much practice since then. But yes, let's get it over with." She winked at Lers and took her position opposite him, taking a deep breath while she waited for the music to start.

Kaylen_
PostPosted: 07 Jul 2009 10:47

Emrys wrote:His hand rested firmly around her waist and he was more than happy when she moved closer. Her words had him grinning like he won the biggest mine lottery ever! There was no doubt in his future now. He leaned in and kissed her lips, quicker than what he would've wanted. They were still in plain view of all the guests after all. He would have to find some time alone with her later.

"Let's not keep Fia and the grand babies waiting." He kept her close to him as they followed after the newlyweds.

They had gotten sidetracked by a guest, when Kaylen looked up Lerendus was with Fia and Smom was surrounded. Biting her lip she looked up at Emrys and tilted her head. "I don't think they would notice if we slip away quietly. I'm not really interested in socializing with anyone but you tonight" she said softly looking up at him with her gray eyes slightly tired from all of the days activities. Her hair was slightly messy from how many times she had run her fingers through it.

Emrys_ambrose
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2009 13:54

Emrys looked at their supposed destination. Everyone was crowding around Smom and Lerendus was entertaining Fia. Turning to look at Kaylen again. "I guess they wouldn't notice with all the activity. Let's go somewhere we can relax for a bit." He let his hold on her waist loosen and took one of her hands in his. They quietly slipped out of the reception in search of a less busy area in the venue.

Franka
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2009 01:06

franka was having a wonderful time. it was nice to finally meet all her relatives from smom's side of the family.

henry, mika, rohnan and gilly seemed to be having a wonderful time. franka looked for mom and dawn wouldn't it be wonderful to take their children to the belle souers estate. the children would have a wonderful time playing in the play house that dawn and her used to play in.

where was her sister franka wondered. franka was dying to know what sissy had to tell her. though franka thought she knew already.

franka smiled at the little ones playing and decided to find her mom and sissy.

Lerendus
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2009 06:05

As the music started up again, Lerendus placed a hand on Fia's waist and took her hand. He smiled as his wife's sister and slowly led her around the floor. It was nice getting to know the in laws even if it was somewhat awkward. He glanced over at his wife still surrounded by family and friends. It'll take a bit of work to pry her away from that crowd. He grinned to himself as he took another step to the music.

Fia
PostPosted: 13 Jul 2009 07:02

The few moments dancing with someone she had only met only a few times were always awkward. Her partner for this dance being her brother in law compounded the feeling. Fia looked down for a few steps and caught herself before she stepped out of tact and probably would have given Lers a nasty injury to his instep. She looked back up at Lers to find him looking towards his wife. She chuckled and glanced around at the other dancers weaving in what seemed like an almost synchronised pattern over the floor.

Fia was not sure if it was coincidence or design, but the end of the music saw them finishing close to where her sister was and she smiled before courtseying to Lers. "Thank you, brother. I hope I did not step on your feet too often.."

Emrys

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down