Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FaerieDragon Manor

Go down

FaerieDragon Manor Empty FaerieDragon Manor

Post  Emrys Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:04 am

Forum Index

Official forum of the Renaissance Kingdoms
Terms of useRules
MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups
ProfileProfile
You have no new messagesYou have no new messages

You are connected with the account : Emrys_ambrose

[RP] FaerieDragon Manor
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64 Next

View previous topic :: View next topic
Irishwoodfaerie

Location: In That One Particular Harbor,So Far,But Yet So Near

PostPosted: 15 Oct 2007 23:09 Post subject: [RP] FaerieDragon Manor Reply with quote

FaerieDragon Manor Kathleenday4071

FarieDragon Manor was created so that friends and the fine citizens of Southampton may come to visit Ice_Dragons, his wife Irish Leone Soldati Dragons,Mala Carlyon,Fire Dragons and others of the Leone Soldati Family, who may not have access to the Family compound. Please feel free to stop in and visit,we love company.

Last edited by Irishwoodfaerie on 19 Oct 2008 11:18; edited 4 times in total
Maladicta

PostPosted: 15 Oct 2007 23:32 Post subject: Reply with quote
Mal was sat in the kitchen drinking a hot cup of coffee. Her daughter Cery was happily eating her breakfast and making a big mess everywhere, and her son Phoenix was chattering away to himself in his cute baby talk in the playpen by the table. Setting her cup to one side, she reached over and wiped the porridge from Cery's face before taking the bowl and cup, washing them and putting them away. 'Come on then poppet, let's go and get you dressed'. She picked up Phoenix, and took hold of Cery's hand. The three of them left the kitchen and headed for the nursery.

A little while later, with the children now dressed, Mal went into the gardens with them for some fresh air. Cery ran all over, trying to catch the falling leaves, whilst Phoenix was content to crawl around near his mother. She smiled at him, it wouldn't be long now before he would be walking and talking, and add that to Irish's three children, there would never be a dull moment in the FaerieDragon Manor.
Maladicta

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2007 02:38 Post subject: Reply with quote
When Cery began to tire of her game, Mal took them both back up to the manor for lunch. When they had eaten, she returned them to the nursery for a nap. She tucked them both in, Phoenix in his crib and Cery in her bed, and then went back downstairs and into the study. Sitting at the desk, she took out her list of things that needed doing for the wedding and began to run through it, crossing of the things that had already been sorted out. 'That's done, so is that, still need to do that, hmmmm, I'll get one of the servants to finish that one off' She continued on down the list, talking to herself, until she was satisfied that everything was under control.
pnj

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2007 04:04 Post subject: Reply with quote
John stopped into the manor to see his old sister in law. Seeing a load of kids around however, he started to develop a headache and looked for a quiet room to take a nap in.

"hopefully irish will be around soon,"

Irishwoodfaerie

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2007 04:34 Post subject: Reply with quote
Walking into the room where John was sitting Irish greets him by wrapping him in a huge hug.
John, what a pleasant surprise. Did you bring Miss S with you or are you here by yourself? I haven't seen you at home here in quite a long time.
Even Cap has come home more aften than you. Please sit may I get a tankard for you?
Alexxisrain

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2007 21:56 Post subject: Reply with quote
Alexxis alighted from the carriage and was greeted by someone at the gate.She smiled."Hello I am here to see a Miss Maladicta Carlyon."she informed the person.The man nodded and opened the gate,she followed him as they walked the beautiful manor grounds.When they were at the door he looked at her "And who may I say is calling?" he asked."Alexxis." she replied.He nodded and slipped inside.She waited,her mind reflecting on what she had encountered in Winchester,she had heard her cousin came to stay with Irish and found herself here now.

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2007 22:11 Post subject: Reply with quote
Irish hearing wh owas at the door went quickly to greet her friend.
Alexxis , how wonderfull to see you,please come in. Mala will be thrilled to see you. She is at the moment upstairs with Cery and Phoenix.
As Irish spoke she wrapped her friend in a warm hug.
Plus you are in time for my wedding.it is today.
Alexxisrain

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2007 22:18 Post subject: Reply with quote
Alexxis hugged Irish.."It is wonderful to see you Irish..I am glad I made it in time for the wedding.".She followed her inside the beautiful house,looking around in awe as she went.She reckoned she must have had a silly look on her face.She smiled.She was glad to see Irish and even happier she had made it in time for the wedding,she had not wanted to miss out on witnessing such a wonderful event.

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2007 22:32 Post subject: Reply with quote
Danetaff walked up the beaton path to the manor of one of his oldest friends, a glorious event was happening today. Danetaff pushed through the doors that lead into the house and made his way to where he heard Irish's voice. He stood at the doorway when he seen he had other company, a woman he has not yet met. Danetaff waits silently and politely, knowing Irish will soon notice him.

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2007 23:13 Post subject: Reply with quote
Turning Irish sees Danetaff just standing in the doorway,she smiled at him.Danetaff,how wonderfull sto see you,please come in.I would like you t omeet a friend of mine and Mala's cousin, Alexxis Rain.
As Irish looks around she is a bit cuirous,Danetaff where is Tenshi? have you not brought her with you today?
Alexxis this is one of my oldest friends, Danetaff Pureheart,who seems to be minus his lovely girlfriend.
Alexxisrain

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2007 23:22 Post subject: Reply with quote
Alexxis smiles at the man."A pleasure to meet you sir." she says politely.

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2007 23:24 Post subject: Reply with quote
Coming down the stairs, Mal saw that they had visitors. When she saw who it was, her face broke out in a huge welcoming smile. Rushing down the last few steps she hurried over to her cousin and hugged her. 'Alexxis, it is good to see you, I'm glad you came'. She turned then to their other guest, 'Tis good to see you too Danetaff. How have you been?'
---fromENDanetaff

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2007 23:37 Post subject: Reply with quote
'I am doing fine, not as good as married woman over there, but I will be just fine, waiting on Tenshi, and you?'

He speaks gently as he looks up at her, smileing a bit. The sun made his icey blue eyes shine a bit, and the visible markings of his wolf tattoo's over his eyes were seen as he brushed away his rebelious strands of hair.

PostPosted: 21 Oct 2007 21:04 Post subject: Reply with quote
Kukupet had been up to his old tricks, and found him distracted one autumn eve in a city tavern up north a few kilometers. Before Rocket could restrain himself he'd become three sheets to the wind... everyone knows that he can be a completely different person when he's consumed by the liquor.

Fretting though, he'd ranted a while to his peers about bygones, and then mounted his mustang and rode off swiftly south.

This was how on this particular day the townsfolk spotted the tired and weary man exchanging words with a keeper at the gate of the DragonFaerie manor. 'And you know where i can find him?' they overheard him say.

'But sir,' the keeper had said, looking him over 'you're not on the list... i cannot let you enter. And don't you know too, there's a GREAT reception taking place this very mome.' Then the man had gestured toward the tolling bells of the church downtown.

Rocket had considered this, placed firmly in the man's palm ten pence, and then leading his horse by the reins (ahh, how good it was to have a horse, it gave him SO much freedom to roam) he strolled down the boulevard, the memories of sandy Southampton flooding back to him.

Maker of Fine Black Liquors and Collector of Extraordinary Fruits Rocket's Tale/And His Aerie
Maladicta

PostPosted: 28 Oct 2007 19:46 Post subject: Reply with quote
He arrived in Southampton late one afternoon, and immediately started asking questions 'Where is she living?', 'how long has she been here?', 'does she have many friends in town?', and finally 'is the boy with her?' He'd come to Southampton from Winchester, as he'd been told there that this was where she was now staying. He'd gone to see her as he usually did on those rare occasions when he got to the town, only to find that she was no longer there. He also found out something that filled him with rage towards her and he had left Winchester almost straight away and journeyed to Southampton with the intention of confronting her.

After discovering her whereabouts, he strode quickly through the town and made his way to FaerieDragon Manor. From what he had been able to find out she would be alone with the boy, and some other small children, as the owner of the manor was away on her honeymoon. 'So much the better' he said to himself as he walked towards the front door, 'She will be easier to manage if she is alone'. He pounded on the door and waited impatiently for it to be answered.

Moments later the door was opened by an elderly man who enquired what he wanted. 'I want to see Mrs Ravell. I'm an old friend of hers' was the reply. He'd wanted to demand entrance, to push past the man and search the manor for her, but cautioned himself against that course of action. It was better to wait and see how many servants were around before he made his move against her.

The servant stood aside and let him enter the manor, and then showed him to the library where he could wait for her. When asked his name, he said 'Tell her that Daniel Lucas is here'. The old man nodded and left the library. Daniel looked around him, taking in the opulance of the furnishings, begore going to stand by the fire, warming himself against the Autumnal chill.

Upstairs in the nursery, Mala, along with Etienne and Darcy, was playing with the children. When the servant interrupted tehm to give her the news that she had a visitor, and said who it was, Mala's face drained of all it's colour. She got to her feet, visibly shaking, and quietly spoke to the nannies. 'Stay here with the children. do not, under any circumstances leave them alone for a second, especially Phoenix. I'll explain everything later'.

Leaving the nursery, Mala walked slowly downstairs and went towards the library. She stopped outside and took a deep breath, in an effort to calm her nerves. The she pushed open the door and went inside. closing the door behind her, she stood with her back to it and looked at the man standing by the fire. 'Hello Daniel. It's been a while. What brings you to Southampton?' she asked, although she feared she already knew the answer. He looked at her, anger flashing in his eyes. 'I would have thought that was obvious' he replied. 'I want to see my son'
Post new topic Reply to topic Forum Index -> Southampton hall All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64 Next
Page 1 of 64
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Powered by phpBB ©️ 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Anti Bot Question MOD - phpBB MOD against Spam Bots

[ Time: 2.1786s ][ Queries: 7 (0.5885s) ][ Debug on ]

Emrys

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

FaerieDragon Manor Empty Re: FaerieDragon Manor

Post  Emrys Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:05 am

Forum Index

Terms of useRules
ProfileProfile

[RP] FaerieDragon Manor
Goto page Previous 1, 2, 3, ... 62, 63, 64 Next

Firedragons

PostPosted: 29 Oct 2007 12:30 Post subject: Reply with quote
Fire wiped the sweat from his brow as he finished cleaning his knives. He set set his largest butcher knife back into the recessed grove that was in the shape of it that Fire'd had made for storage. He looked around the room one last time to make sure everything was in order. The fire in the smoker had been put out, and only a few pieces of meat that were in the final stages of curing were left hanging on the rack. Satisfied, he walked outside and bolted the door. He looked over to his fields, in one his corn plants grew, well watered and just needing time to grow and in the other were his pigs, stuffing themselves on the feed in their trough.

Fire nodded, and entered his house where he strapped his sword to his hip, his staff to his back and pulled his cloak around himself. He then grabbed his bags and started off down the road toward the manor. He'd promised that he'd help Mal to take care of the place and wanted to get there as soon as possible.

It was a short walk, but it gave Fire time to think about all that had changed in the recent weeks. His good friend had gotten married, and news of unrest in the north had made it down to Southampton causing many soldiers to march to Chester.

Fire arrived at the gates of the manor and approached the front door, and knocked. It only took a moment for the butler to open the door to greet him.

"Ah, master Fire. Welcome, we've been expecting you and frankly I'm glad you're here. Lady Mal recieved a guest in the library a little while ago and she seemed quite distressed when she heard who it was and instructed us to make sure the children weren't left alone for even a moment. The nannies are up there in the children's room now."

Fire's eyes narrowed as he listened. "That doesn't sound good, I don't know what Mal's thinking but if she's worried about the children then I'd like to take some percautions to be safe. First, go find the manor guards, I want at least two guards posted outside the children's room at all times, and if one of the nannies must take them to another room, have additional guards called. In the meantime I'm going to let Mal know I'm here in case she needs a hand."

"And your bags sir?"

"Don't worry about them for now, they're not going to run off, making sure the children are safe is the top priority now."

Fire then walked off towards the library, checking that his sword was properly placed, and hoping he wouldn't have to use it.
Maladicta

PostPosted: 30 Oct 2007 00:02 Post subject: Reply with quote
'I want to see my son'. The words hung in the air between them as silence decended over the room. Mal's thoughts raced as she tried to find a way to deal with him. The last thing she wanted was for Daniel to be in her son's life. Getting involved with him was one of the worst mistakes she had ever made, the only good thing that had come out of it was Phoenix, and she had to keep him away from Daniel at all costs. She moved away from the door and walked over to the bar. Pouring herself a small drink she drank it down before facing him again.

'What makes you think that he is yours?' Mal said, knowing full well that she was baiting him, but not being able to stop herself. Daniel crossed the room at that comment and came to stop right in front of her. 'Don't think me an idiot Mal, I may be a lot of things but I am no idiot' Mal took a few steps backwards, to put some distance between them. She could see that he was only just keeping his anger in check and common sense told her not to goad him further. 'He doesn't need you in his life Daniel. You're a wanderer, someone who is not around from one month to the next. He needs stability, and that is something you can't give him. I will not allow you to distrupt his life'

'You won't eh? We'll see about that'. He suddenly reached out and grabbed hold of her arm, pulling her towards him. With his free hand he he held her chin, forcing her to look at him. 'Now, we are going to go to wherever my son is, and don't think about calling for help, or I'll make you wish you had never met me. Do I make myself clear?' To emphasise his point, he twisted her arm, hurting her, until she winced with pain. She looked at him with hatred in her eyes, but only nodded her understanding of his instructions.
Firedragons

PostPosted: 30 Oct 2007 02:00 Post subject: Reply with quote
Fire approached the door to the Library, and reached out for the door handle. Then thinking a moment, he withdrew his hand. He stood silently for several moments staring at the elaborate designs in the wood.

What if Mal would prefer her privacy with her guest? Fire thought, It would be rude of me to simply intrude on their conversation. But then again, the servants did say that she was nervous when she heard the name of her guest, if there was something too it, could I live with myself knowing that something happened while I was standing idly by.

Finally Fire reached a decision, If I disturb her, I can always make it up to her later, but I need to make sure all is well.

Fire knocked twice on the door, and pushed the door open, stepping inside, "Mal? You in there?"
Maladicta

PostPosted: 30 Oct 2007 04:12 Post subject: Reply with quote
At the knock on the door, Daniel dropped Mal's arm and moved back a step or two. He didn't want some servant interferring in this business, so he wanted to give the impression that nothing was wrong. He looked at Mal and hissed 'Not a word wrong, you hear me?'. Mal just nodded, more than a little afraid of what he would do.

Her relief when she saw Fire enter the library was almost overwhelming. Unconsiously rubbing her arm, which was starting to bruise, she took the opportunity to put some distance between her and Daniel by going over to Fire. 'Hello Fire, I didn't expect you so soon'. She was trying to think of a way to get his help without making it obvious what she was doing, as she didn't want to be left alone with Daniel. All she wanted right now was for him to be gone, so that she could work out what her next move would be.
Firedragons

PostPosted: 30 Oct 2007 05:53 Post subject: Reply with quote
Fire listened to Mal as she spoke, there was something not quite right about her voice, she seemed less energetic than normal, but Fire didn't let the confusion show on his face.

"Yes, well I finished up my work at home a little earlier than expected so I decided to head over and get set up for my stay." Then looking over to the man standing in the room, he took in the man, there was a fire in his eyes that spoke of pain or hatred, something Fire had seem far too many times on the battlefield. It was the look soldiers got when they started to take the battle too personnally.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything." Fire paused a moment to walk over beside Mal, "Would you mind introducing me to your friend?"
Maladicta

PostPosted: 31 Oct 2007 00:20 Post subject: Reply with quote
'Of course' Mal said. 'Fire, this is Daniel Lucas. Daniel, this is Fire Dragons, a good friend of mine'. Daniel nodded curtly at Fire, not at all happy that he had interupted them. He sneered at Mal 'A good friend eh? I suppose he warms your bed for you now. A woman like you wouldn't be alone for long'. Mal gasped at his rudeness, though she wasn't suprised at his words. She recalled how he had always been arrogant and uncouth, and wondered for the thousandth time what had possessed her to get involved with him in the first place.

'You'll have to excuse him Fire' she said, 'He never did have any manners'. She turned back to Daniel then, saying 'It's time you left. There is nothing for you here, and there never will be'. Daniel shook his head at her words. 'I am not going anywhere until I get what I came for. Just be a good girl and go and fetch the boy. Before I go and fetch him myself'.
Firedragons

PostPosted: 31 Oct 2007 00:33 Post subject: Reply with quote
Fire couldn't help but let some of the surprise show on his face at Daniel's first words to him, but he quickly regained his composure.

As Mal spoke to him Fire began to understand what was going on, and he was glad that Mal had the forsight to warm the servants to protect the children.

Seeing Daniel's refusal to leave Fire took a step forward and motioned for the door. "The lady has said that there is nothing here for you and has asked you to leave. If you're hard pressed I can have the chef prepare a few sandwiches for you to take with you before you go, but I'm afraid I must insist that you leave."
Maladicta

PostPosted: 31 Oct 2007 01:01 Post subject: Reply with quote
Daniel looked Fire up and down, as if sizing him up. He noticed that Fire had a sword with him, and knew that he would not be able to beat him in a fight. He moved closer to Mal 'This isn't over, not by a long shot. You won't always have him around to protect you. I'm a patient man, I can wait'. He gave her one last look, before turning and walking towards the door. Pulling it open he gave a last parting shot, 'I'll be seeing you Mal, count on it'.

The door slammed shut behind him, and Mal sagged in relief that he had, for the moment, left the manor. She went back over to the bar and poured herself another drink, and as an after thought, poured one for Fire aswell. 'I am sorry about that Fire, but I am so glad you arrived when you did. I suppose I ought to explain what it was all about'. She took her drink and went and sat down by the fire, sipping at the drink and feeling it warm her as it ran down her throat.

'I'd not been in Winchester long, and I was grieving the loss of my husband Jonas. Daniel came to town one day and he was so nice, sympathetic even. We talked alot, and I considered him my friend, although his moods could change from one minute to the next, from nice to nasty and back again in seconds. He never stayed long though, he's a born wanderer. On one of his visits, months after we had first met, we were in the tavern, and I got more than a little drunk. One thing led to another, and the next day he was gone again. It wasn't long after that when I found out I was pregnant. I would have told him, if he had come back, but he never did. So I had the baby, and decided that it was best if he never came back. I want more for my son than a father who only passes through his life every six months or so. I never dreamed that he would follow me here when he didn't find me in Winchester. I just wish that I knew what he is going to do next'. She stopped then, her hands in her lap, and hoped that Fire wouldn't think any less of her for this tale.
Firedragons

PostPosted: 31 Oct 2007 01:35 Post subject: Reply with quote
Fire waited until Daniel had left before moving an inch. Fire was thankful that he hadn't tried anything and had just left peacefully this time.

Fire took the drink Mal had poured for him and then went over to sit beside her. He slowly sipped his drink as he listened to Mal's story.

When she was finished he took a moment to think about it before he spoke.

"So, now he's found out that he's the father of Phoenix and has come for him." Fire took another small drink, "Don'tworry, we'll make sure that he can't get to any of the children, and I'll make sure that he can't hurt you either. I told the guards to stand watch outside the children's room, we'll keep them there for now, and we'll also make sure the gate keeper knows not to let him in again.Hopefully, he'll only stay in town trying to get the kids for a few days and then he'll get fed up and leave." Fire then took Mal's hand in his and looked into her eyes, "We'll get through this."
Maladicta

PostPosted: 31 Oct 2007 05:24 Post subject: Reply with quote
Mal managed a small smile at that 'Thanks Fire. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't arrived when you did. I hope that you are right about him leaving after a few days if he doesn't get the chance to see to Phoenix'. She tried to think optimistically about the situation, but knowing Daniel like she did, she knew deep down that he wouldn't give up so easily, and that she would have to be on her guard for a while.

'Now, you must be hungry. I'm not much of a cook, but I can try to fix you something if you'd like'.
Firedragons

PostPosted: 31 Oct 2007 16:43 Post subject: Reply with quote
Fire smiled, "That would be great, thank you." Fire thought for a few seconds before adding, "You know Daniel was right about one thing. I can't be there all the time, but maybe I can help you to be ready to defend yourself if I'm not there. Once we're done with lunch if you'd like I can teach you a few basic moves that can fend off an attacker."
Maladicta

PostPosted: 31 Oct 2007 22:53 Post subject: Reply with quote
'I'd like that, thanks. It would make me feel safer if I knew how to protect myself' Mal replied. She stood up then, 'Let's get lunch sorted out, I think I can manage to make an omelette without ruining it'. She walked to the kitchen, and after collecting all the ingredients, she set about cooking them some lunch. After sending some up for the children, with a message for Etienne and Darcy to feed them upstairs and then put them all down for a nap, she made lunch for herself and Fire.

Setting the plates on the table, she poured out some coffee and then sat down to eat her meal. 'I hope it tastes ok' she said to Fire, 'Irish has been giving me lessons'.
Firedragons

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2007 15:10 Post subject: Reply with quote
Fire smiled, "Well if Irish has been teaching you I'm sure it's delicious."

Fire sat and took a bite and was hit by a rush of flavor, his eyes widened and he quickly took another bite. Pausing long enough to swallow he smiled, "Mal, this is delicious."
Maladicta

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2007 04:03 Post subject: Reply with quote
'I'm glad you like it' Mal said, as she tucked into hers. She ate in silence for a while, feeling more hungry than she thought she would be. 'So tell me, what kind of defense are you going to be teaching me? Do I get weapons?'

She felt nervous and excited at the same time at the thought of learning how to defend herself, but she knew that it was necessary, especially now. Daniel wouldn't be going away anytime soon, and she had to be prepared for anything.
Firedragons

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2007 04:34 Post subject: Reply with quote
Fire swallowed his latest bite before answering, "Eventually. But I was going to start off a with a little bit of unarmed. The basics from that are essential to any fighter and can sometimes be the thing that saves your life."
Post new topic Reply to topic Forum Index -> Southampton hall All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous 1, 2, 3, ... 62, 63, 64 Next
Page 2 of 64

Jump to:

[ Time: 6.8815s ][ Queries: 10 (5.4086s) ][ Debug on ]

Emrys

Back to top Go down

Post  Emrys Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:07 am

Forum Index

Terms of useRules
ProfileProfile

[RP] FaerieDragon Manor
Goto page Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 62, 63, 64 Next

Maladicta

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2007 23:18 Post subject: Reply with quote
Mal nodded in understanding. She finished her food, and began to clear away the plates. After washing them, and putting them back in the cupboard, she turned to Fire. 'I'll just go and check on the children, make sure that they are ok, and then we can get started if you want. Unless you'd rather relax for a while, I know that you came straight here from your butcher's shop and you must be tired'.

Back in town, Daniel was in one of the taverns, nursing a large whisky and muttering curses under his breath. He was angry that he had been interupted at the manor, and prevented from getting what he wanted. He admitted to himself that he wasn't particularly interested in his son, he just wanted to hit out at Mal for not even bothering to tell him about the boy. What he needed was a plan, and it would have to be a good one now that she would be on her guard. He knew that eventually she would slip up, and when she did, he would be there waiting to take advantage of it.

edit:changed Fire's shop Embarassed

Last edited by Maladicta on 03 Nov 2007 00:33; edited 2 times in total
Firedragons

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2007 00:03 Post subject: Reply with quote
OOC: (butcher shop)

IC: Fire stood to help Mal with the dishes. "No this is important. As soon as you're ready we should get started. Besides, I knew I was going to be coming over here so I only had to clean up my shop, nothing too strenuous."
Maladicta

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2007 00:56 Post subject: Reply with quote
'That's fine'Mal said, as the last of the dishes were finished. 'I'll just nip upstairs and see the children for a moment and then I'll be back'. She put the dishcloth down then and swiftly walked upstairs to the nursery. On entering the room, she blew a kiss at the triplets before going to speak to Cery. 'How's my angel doing?' she asked, hugging the little girl, 'Are you being good for Darcy and Etienne?' She spent a few moments with Cery before going over and picking up Phoenix. She held him close to her and dropped a kiss on his head. 'Hello little man' she said to him, 'Mama loves you so much'. She stood there with him in her arms, almost unwilling to put him down again, before she remembered that Fire was waiting for her. Kissing him again, she set him down with the other children and left the nursery.

Returning to the kitchen, she smiled at Fire, 'Ok, I'm ready'.
Firedragons

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2007 01:17 Post subject: Reply with quote
Fire smiled. "Alright. Then let's begin." Fire shifted his position, “The world and everything in it is a circle. Everything cycles between it’s different states, from the cycle of the seasons, the our own daily routine. From the circle comes strength and dexterity. The first thing I will teach you is how to use this to protect yourself. The best way to take a hit, is to make sure it never hits you.”

Fire took a step closer to Mal, “When someone tries to punch you do not try to stop it, this will only tire you out. Instead use your enemies own strength against them. With only a little energy you can make their attack useless, for no matter how much power they put behind it, it is useless if it doesn’t strike its target.”

Fire swung his right arm in an arc, starting from the middle of his body and going to his side. “Only a little force is required to deflect a punch, or a kick away from your body. Now give it a try.” Fire clenched his hand into a loose fist and came towards Mal at a slow speed.
Maladicta

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2007 06:32 Post subject: Reply with quote
Mal listened to Fire, and watched closely when he demonstrated the defensive move she had to do. It looked easy enough, so when he said it was her turn to try it, she nodded and then got herself ready.

She tried to copy the move that Fire had done, but didn't quite manage to make it the fluid movement he had, and was thankful that he wasn't really attacking her. 'This is harder than it looks' she commented, 'Let me try it again'.
Firedragons

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2007 15:58 Post subject: Reply with quote
Fire smiled, "You're just thinking too much. Relax, just let your arm move freely to react to my fist."

Fire paused a moment to give Mal a chance to think about what he said and then he moved his fist toward her again, a little faster than the last time, but still plenty slow enough to block and for Fire to stop himself if he needed to.
Maladicta

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2007 17:30 Post subject: Reply with quote
Mal willed herself to relax, and then tried again. This time went more smoothly than the last, and she grinned, feeling pleased with herself. 'I do appreciate you taking the time to teach me how to defend myself Fire' she said, as she readied herself for another attempt. 'Although I hope that I never find myself in a position where I have to use this knowledge'.
Firedragons

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2007 00:11 Post subject: Reply with quote
Fire was pleased that Mal seemed to be learning quickly, "That's the right attitude Mal. Really, if I thought you'd use this knowledge to go looking for a fight I'd never teach you. The best way to avoid getting hit is to not get in a fight in the first place, but since that isn't always an option, we learn to defend ourselves. Now, I think you've pretty much have the hang of this move. It can also be used to deflect kicks by using a lower arc. Let's try this one more time, I'm going to come at you one more time, this time a little faster, and then I'll show you an extension of this move."

Fire checked to see that Mal was set before coming in again, this time with about 3 quarters of the speed of a normal punch, but once again, making sure that he was in control of his movements so that he could stop if she missed the deflection.
Maladicta

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2007 05:01 Post subject: Reply with quote
With more confidence in her abilities, Mal once again blocked the punch that Fire aimed at her. It jarred her arm slightly though, and she knew that she would have to toughen up incase she ever had to use the moves he was teaching her, especially as he wasn't putting all of his strength behind the punches.

'Where did you learn these skills?' she asked him, wondering if was something to do with him being a Dragon, but not wanting to ask him outright incase he thought her rude.
Firedragons

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2007 02:39 Post subject: Reply with quote
"This was part of my initial training when the dragon clan took me in when I was a kid. We all had to learn a great deal of unarmed combat, and then most of us continued on with other styles, but only a few of us continued on to the most advanced dragon training to earn our wings."
Maladicta

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2007 03:07 Post subject: Reply with quote
Mal nodded as she listened to Fire. A thousand questions sprang to mind about what being a Dragon was all about, but she decided to wait for another time to ask them. 'So, what's the next move you're going to teach me? she asked instead.

At the tavern, with a few drinks under his belt, Daniel began to formulate a plan. As it started to take shape in his mind, he chuckled to himself. This would bring the ***** to her knees he thought to himself. Throwing a few coins on the bar, he stood up and made his way to the lodging room he had taken, and proceeded to put pen to paper for the first stage of his plan.

Edit by Goldfish
Firedragons

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2007 03:15 Post subject: Reply with quote
Fire was surprised that Mal didn't ask more, but was glad that she was eager to learn more. Nothing like someone threatening your children to get your mind focused I guess. He thought.

"The next move is an extension of the first I taught you, that turns it from being purely a defensive move, to one that also can put a quick end to a fight. It is hard to explain though, really it is a continuation of the arc you just learned, but if you come at me with a slow punch I can show you the exact movements you need to do and explain it as I do it."
Maladicta

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2007 03:26 Post subject: Reply with quote
'A slow punch. Ok, I can do that' she replied. She took aim then, and let her arm move towards Fire, her hand clenched into a fist. She watched him closely, to see what he was going to do. It was important for her to take this seriously, but she couldn't help smiling a bit. If anyone had told her a few weeks ago that she would be stood in a kitchen being taught by a Dragon to defend herself, she would have laughed at them.
Firedragons

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2007 03:36 Post subject: Reply with quote
As the punch came towards him Fire moved his arm to defect it using the same move as he had used before, but when his arm made contact with Mal's he continued moving, and rotated his wrist so that the palm of his hand was against her wrist and he closed his hand around it. "So, as you can see, I'm just continuing the arc and adding a twist of my wrist so that I can get a hold of my attacker's arm," Fire then turned his body towards her arm, and brought his other hand up bringing the heel of his other hand to the outside of her elbow, "And I turn my body into their punch to keep with them without fighting the attacker's momentum. Then the heel of my hand comes to the elbow. If I want to hold them at bay, I can just put pressure on the elbow, this will cause pain, and usually catches them off guard and may discourage them from continuing, or you can continue through with the spin of your body, and the elbow will break, and that will incapacitate all but the most resiliant fighters.

"You can also use the same start to this to get a grip on someone's leg if they are trying to kick you, but instead of spinning your body to hit the elbow you bring your other hand to their foot and use it for leverage to spin it around. Once you have their foot like that you can control their movement because they have no choice but to follow where their foot goes."
Ice_dragons_

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2007 03:44 Post subject: Reply with quote
OOC: This post was done with the permission from Kieran_Casey and Smom and I am posting the action of the Falcon Lord.

IC: The Falcon Lord squatted on the branch of an Oak Tree. He was about a mile or so away from the Leone Estate and he could just see the house over the top of the tree. He and a hand full of his men had been able to sneak into Southampton because all its townsfolk were concerned with the NNGO and Chester incident. The Falcon Lord had now been staking out the Leone Compound for the better part of a day now. He had not seen anyone enter or exit the manor recently and it was really starting to try his patience. His scouts had informed him that the Dragons were now staying at the compound. He was contemplating disciplining them when he returned to camp.

As his thoughts drifted through the different sorts of discipline he could use, a Falcon’s screech echoed through the forest. It was one of the Falcon Lord’s birds; a slight smile crept across his face. He pulled his cloak’s hood up over his bald head. It concealed the scar across his eye and the piece of his ear that had been cut off. His face was covered in darkness and only his goatee was visible.

Kieran_Casey and two guards walked quickly along the path. The Falcon Lord turned slightly on his branch. He cupped his hands over his mouth and blew. The sound of a bird chirping echoed through the forest. As Kieran and his guards closed in the Falcon Lord reached down to his two Katana’s. He chose the blade on his right hip and slid it part way out of its sheath. He waited till the men had arrived on the pre determined mark before striking.

The Falcon Lord jumped from his branch drawing the Katana fully out of the sheath. His right handle grasped the hilt firmly while his left was placed on top. As the Falcon Lord came within striking distance he raised the blade above his head with the blade pointing to the sky and the sharp point angled towards one of the guard’s backs. With a quick movement the Falcon Lord plunged the blade deep into his body. The man gasped for breath as he fell to the ground. The Falcon Lord let him fall the ground struggling with the Katana sticking straight up out of him.

The Falcon Lord placed right hand on his sword sheathed on his left hip as he turned to check the other two men. The other guard was lying on the road with a glazed look over his eye and three arrows in his chest. Kieran was on his knees looking up at the Falcon Lord. He was cluching his wounded side wincing in pain. The Falcon Lord reached up and lowered his hood so that Kieran could see the Falcon Lords face.

“Tell me peasant, who is at the manor and how to get in.”

Kieran looked up to the Falcon Lord as a small smile crossed his face.

“There is no one at the manor except guards and to get in, well I’ll never tell you that.”

The fire burned in the Falcon Lord as he looked down to Kieran with pure hatred.

“You are grossly outmatched. I am the greatest swordsman’s in the entire world. You are simple vermin that I could crush with my boot. You have no hope of beating me and all my men. So if you want to keep all your limbs intact then I would answer my questions. Who’s in the manor and how do I get in?”

The Falcon Lord finished with a deep booming voice. Kieran looked down to the ground and moved slightly wincing in pain. A pool of blood was forming on the road.

“I’ll never tell you anything.”

Kieran moved with great speed that surprised the Falcon Lord. He pulled a short sword from his belt and slashed towards the Falcon Lord. The Falcon Lord pulled his head back but Kieran’s blade made contact with the Falcon Lord’s cheek. The tip of the blade was dragged across his cheek. The Falcon Lord’s men stood frozen in their places shocked as Kieran continued his attack. Kieran then thrusted his sword towards the gut of the Falcon Lord. However the Falcon Lord had recovered from his temporary shock; he drew his second Katana from his belt. He brought his blade across he chest and deflected Kieran’s attack off to the side. The Falcon Lord used his momentum and spun in a full circle slashing his blade deep across Kieran’s chest. Kieran’s sword rolled from his fingers and dropped to the road as he fell to his knees. The Falcon Lord placed both hands on his Katana and thrusted it deep into Kieran’s chest. Kieran body fell limp on the sword and the Falcon Lord let him drop to the road. The Falcon Lord overlooked Kieran’s limp body he reached up and touch the cut on his cheek. He looked down to his fingers which were now covered in his own blood.

“Take the guards and dump them in the ocean and then deliver this body back to the Manor.”

He men quickly acknowledged and started moving around him. He reached up and pulled both swords from the two dead men’s bodies. Sheathing the Katana’s on his belt he looked over to the manor. He couldn’t risk attacking the Manor and no one being there. All though he was pretty sure that Kieran had been lying he couldn’t be sure who exactly was in the manor.

As the men started to carry the bodies off the Falcon Lord stopped them he took a dagger with falcon craved on it from his belt and placed it into the stiff hand of Kieran; his calling card. The Falcon Lord then turned back to men one of his officers came to him.

“My lord when they open the gate to the Manor to retrieve the body we could storm the Manor.”

The Falcon Lord looked over to his young officer looking the officer over.

“The Manor is well guarded and we couldn’t possibly hope to storm it with our current Forces. Even with all my men the town of Southampton is to close, reinforcements could be there in a matter of minutes. Also don’t forget that the Adventure Galley is moored in the private dock. If we do even make it into Estate the Galley could shower us in cannon fire.”

“But my Lord.”

“That is enough, go back to the camp and wait for further orders.”

The Falcon Lord stared down the officer and he seemed to lose his confidence as he turned and made his way into the woods back towards the camp. The Falcon Lord looked over to the archer that was standing just off to his right. He nodded towards the officer that was walking away. The Archer simply nodded and drew an arrow from the quiver and slid it into the bow before proceeding after the man into the woods. The Falcon Lord turned back to his remaining men.

“Pack up we are going back to the camp and moving out. These woods will be crawling with troops in no time.”
Goto page Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 62, 63, 64 Next
Page 3 of 64

Jump to:

[ Time: 21.9029s ][ Queries: 7 (19.8540s) ][ Debug on ]

Emrys

Back to top Go down

Post  Emrys Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:09 am

Forum Index

Terms of useRules
ProfileProfile

[RP] FaerieDragon Manor
Goto page Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 62, 63, 64 Next

Maladicta

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2007 04:05 Post subject: Reply with quote
'That is a good move, although it will be harder to learn than the last one' Mal said. 'I'm willing to give it a try though, just try not to laugh if it all goes wrong'. She squared her shoulders, then relaxed them. Keeping her eyes on him again she said 'Ok, I'm ready'.

Fire aimed a slow puch at her, and she attempted to copy what he had just shown her. She moved her arm in an arc like before and managed to grab his wrist. Then she faltered, the next move she was meant to make slipping from her mind. 'Damn it' she muttered, 'I'm sorry, I forgot what comes next'
Firedragons

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2007 04:11 Post subject: Reply with quote
Fire smiled, "You want to turn your body into the punch and bring the heel of your other hand tomy elbow."
Ice_dragons_

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2007 04:18 Post subject: Reply with quote
OOC: Posting the Falcon Lord’s action.

A carriage made its way down the road to the FaerieDragon Manor. The two horses were pulling the carriage as fast as they could. As the carriage passed the Manor the driver spurred the horses on. The other two men pushed a body wrapped in sheets from the carriage. The body landed at the gate of the Manor and the guards looked confused as the carriage turned the corner and continued on the road. The one guard moved over to the body and looked under the sheets. His face turned white as he told the other guard to fetch someone from the house.

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2007 04:23 Post subject: Reply with quote
'Ok, I can do this. Let's try again' she said, smiling back. This time was Mal was marginally more successful with the move, although she was fortunate that Fire wasn't really trying to hit her. 'I'm going to need to practise this one alot before I feel confident with it' she said.
Irishwoodfaerie

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2007 13:24 Post subject: Reply with quote
Irish is alerted to a commotion out side by her wolfhounds and wolves all barking wanting to be let outside. Irish along with Smom and the 8 animlas take a walk down to the gates of the manor.It is there that they find out a body has been dropped at the gates.

Last edited by Irishwoodfaerie on 05 Nov 2007 14:38; edited 1 time in total
Shriekersmom

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2007 13:39 Post subject: Reply with quote
As Irish and Smom get to the gate, Smom sees the blood covered sheet and the color leaves her face, all she can think is 'please Jah not again, not again'.

Mustering all the courage she has left and gripping Irish's arm for strength a tiny weak voice passes her lips "Please let me see the face" she says to a guard kneeling next to the body, his face ashen, he stares at her but does not move.
Suddenly realizing her worst fear has come true, why else would he not show her, she starts to sway. "Let me see" she starts to sob "I have to know for sure." As the guard pulls back the sheet Smom looks and sways again for a moment before suddenly all goes black as she faints, Irish just catching her before she hits the ground.

Baroness of Bracknell Countess of Furness Lady of Kirkoswald Castle
Irishwoodfaerie

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2007 13:54 Post subject: Reply with quote
Irish seeing that the body is indeed Kieran's,she just catches Smom before she crumples to the ground. Looking around Irish sees DI, her wolf, calling him to her DI quickly go back to the house and get Ice. I need him here now.
Irish watches as DI takes off heading back to the house. She trusts her wolf with her life and knows he will bring Ice to her. In the mean time all Irish can do is sit on the ground craddling Smom to her.
Ice_dragons_

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2007 14:16 Post subject: Reply with quote
Ice was up in the Nursery checking on the kids. He had just put Liam back in his crib as the door opened Ice turned around to see the two guards standing outside the door and DI coming to see him. Ice looked back to the kids as DI grabbed his pant leg and pulled slightly before letting go and barking. Ice looked down to the wolf slightly surprised. The wolf started out of the room and looked back to Ice. Getting the hint he took off after the wolf as it made its way out of the room and down the stairs with Ice hot in pursuit. Ice told the guards to stay put and alert as he passed by. The wolf made its way into the kitchen and out the door. As Ice made his way by he saw Fire and Mal standing therw.

“Mal, Fire you guys better come along something not right.”

Ice then made his way out of the house and into the garden. DI was already half way to the gate as Ice jumped the hedge. Ice finally made it to the gate. There was Irish holding a collapsed Smom. Several guards were standing by something wrapped in cloth with their hands on their swords looking into the woods. Ice put his right hand on his flint pistol as he examined the woods as he knelt next to Irish.

“What happened?”

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2007 14:24 Post subject: Reply with quote
Irish was relieved to see Ice there. Patting DI's head she looked at Ice, it's Kieran,he's been murdered. By whom I don't know,but I need you to bring Smom up to the house. This has all been too much for her. and Ice,be careful with her,she is pregnant.After you bring her to the house you and Fire can come back here and try to discover who did this to Kieran.
Firedragons

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2007 14:26 Post subject: Reply with quote
Fire was surprised when Ice entered the kitchen. As he started off towards to door, Fire turned to Mal. "I guess we'll have to continue the lessons later, come on." And then started off to the gate.
Ice_dragons_

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2007 14:39 Post subject: Reply with quote
Listening to Irish talk he stomach dropped when he heard that Kieran had been murdered. Ice reached up and took his hat and placed it over his heart as he continued to listen to Irish speak. Ice looked a little surprised when Irish told him that Smom was pregnant but he concealed his expression. Putting his arms under Smom he carefully lifted Smom. Supporting her weight he turned and started on his way back to the Manor. He ran into Fire on the way.

“Fire Irish is up ahead with a couple of guards and Kieran’s dead body. Can I get you to go to Irish and keep and eye on things?”

He didn’t wait for a response as he continued towards the house. He made his way inside and up the stairs. He stopped at Smom’s room and opened the door. He made his way in and laid her down carefully on the bed and placed the covers over her. He then made his way out of the room. He got one of the guards at the Nursery to go for more guards so that he could have some standing at the Nursery and Smom’s room. Ice stood and waited at Smom room his hand had migrated over to his sword.

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2007 14:53 Post subject: Reply with quote
Fire nodded and continued on to where Irish was. "What do you need me to do?"
Irishwoodfaerie

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2007 15:04 Post subject: Reply with quote
Irish had, by the time Fire had arrived,taken a really good look at Kieran's body.What she saw sent shivers through her whole body. Seeing Fire come up to her, she looked at him as he asked her what he could do.
Fire,come take a good look at this. I thought he was gone from Southampton.
Irish had walked over to where the body lay and picked up a dagger that had been left in Kieran's hand.
Firedragons

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2007 15:25 Post subject: Reply with quote
Fire walked over and took the dagger in his hand. "Oh no, not again. We need to get back to the manor and let Ice know too." Fire then moved the Kerian's body, "Help me carry him in."
Irishwoodfaerie

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2007 15:32 Post subject: Reply with quote
Give me the dagger, the guards can help you with his body. bring it to the chapel. I will have the staf ready his body for travel. I'll bring this to Ice. Fire, I can't believe he is back. Promise me that if you and Ice go looking for hm you will both be careful.
Irish walked along with Fire and the guards,closing and locking the gate after her. Making sure that even more guards were now stationed at the gate.
Goto page Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 62, 63, 64 Next
Page 4 of 64

Jump to:

[ Time: 2.2262s ][ Queries: 7 (0.2732s) ][ Debug on ]

Emrys

Back to top Go down

Post  Emrys Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:10 am

Forum Index

Terms of useRules
ProfileProfile

[RP] FaerieDragon Manor
Goto page Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 62, 63, 64 Next

Firedragons

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2007 16:00 Post subject: Reply with quote
Fire was concentrating on keeping his pace equal to that of the guard that was helping him carry Kerian's body and so it took a moment for him to respond, "Uh okay, I solemnly swear that if we need to go after the Falcon Lord again that we will do everything in our power not to get ourselves killed. I'll meet you in the house once we get Kerian to the chapel"
Irishwoodfaerie

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2007 16:12 Post subject: Reply with quote
Irish raised her eyebrow at Fire's answer but let it slide. She stood for a time while she watched them take Kieran's body to the chapel on the estate. Once they were out of sight she went into the house and not seeing anyone in the kitchen ran up the back stairs. she found Ice standing just outside of Smom's room. Walking up to him Ice,he's back. I found this in Kieran's hand. Irish handed Ice the dagger as she spoke, knowing exactly what his reaction would be.

Last edited by Irishwoodfaerie on 06 Nov 2007 23:11; edited 1 time in total
Ice_dragons_

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2007 16:34 Post subject: Reply with quote
Ice was standing outside of Smom room waiting. He heard movement on the stairs and his grip tightened his grip on his sword. When he saw Irish he let of go of his sword. He was going to ask if everything was ok but he stopped himself. He knew that everything wasn’t ok Kieran was dead. Irish’s face told it all as she handed the Dagger over to him. Ice looked the Dagger over while trying to keep a neutral face.

“You’d better check on Smom and make sure that she’s all right.”

Ice let Irish proceed inside. He remained at the door until the guards had show up. Once they relived him he made his way down the stairs. He looked the dagger over carefully for anything else but he could find nothing. He seemed to be collecting these daggers and there was nothing he could really do about it or was there?

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2007 20:39 Post subject: Reply with quote
Irish wanted to stay and talk to her husband about this but he had opened the door for her and so in she went. Seeing that Ice had placed Smom on the bed Irish went over to her. She couldn't believe this was happening all over again. First Austral now Kieran. Well at least this time they knew who was responsible.
Going over to the small basin near the bed Irish picked up the pticher of water and poured some in and then diped a clean cloth in the cool water. She then placed this cool cloth on her cousins forehead andthen her cheeks hoping to revive her.

Last edited by Irishwoodfaerie on 06 Nov 2007 02:23; edited 1 time in total
Maladicta

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2007 01:08 Post subject: Reply with quote
Mal joined Irish in the room with Smom. She sat on the bed and just held her friends hand. It was hard to believe that Smom could be so unlucky as to lose two people she loved, and Mal hoped that she had the strength to cope with it. 'What was the significance of the dagger? Mal asked Irish.
Shriekersmom

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2007 01:57 Post subject: Reply with quote
Coming back around as she feels a cool cloth on her face, she slowly opens her eyes not remembering yet why she is here. She turns to see Irish and Mala and listens to hear what they are saying 'What was the significance of the dagger? Mal asked Irish.'
As the word dagger is said she suddenly remembers Kieran and the blood,"Oh Jah Why?" she manages to say before sobbing uncontrollably.

Baroness of Bracknell Countess of Furness Lady of Kirkoswald Castle
Irishwoodfaerie

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2007 02:29 Post subject: Reply with quote
Irish looked at Mal and shook her head. Later she mouthed to Mal.
It was good that Smom was now awake. Looking at her ,Irish's heart broke,for she knew what she was going through.shaking her head to get those thoughts out Irish turned to Mal. Listen Mal would you stay here for a few minutes I want to run down and make a tea for her and to talk to Ice, I will be back as soon as the tea is brewed.
As Mal gave her an answer Irish turned and went downstairs to the kitchen.
Maladicta

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2007 02:39 Post subject: Reply with quote
'Of course I'll stay' Mal replied. She moved closer to Smom, and gathered her in her arms. Holding her friend tightly as she cried, Mal murmered soothing words to her, though she knew that there was nothing that would bring comfort to her right now.
Irishwoodfaerie

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2007 03:17 Post subject: Reply with quote
Irish having arrived down in the kitchen didn't see Ice there. Not really having the time to go and look for him, she brewed the tea.It was her own special tea,one that she only brought out in extreme circumstances. putting the pot and a mug on a tray she went back upstairs to Smom's room.The Guard standing there opened the door for her and let her pass,then closing it behind her.
Walking over to the night stand Irish poured a mug of tea and handed it to Mal.
Mal had been sitting there holding Smom while she cried.
Here Mal ,see if you can get her to drink this. It's a special tea of mine. it will help her to sleep for a time.We can then go downstairs and find Ice,hopfully by that time Fire will be back in the house. I will go and get Etienne to sit with her after she falls alseep. she needs to rest,this stress isn't good for the baby she is carrying.
Maladicta

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2007 03:40 Post subject: Reply with quote
Mal nodded and took the cup from Irish. She was shocked by the news that Smom was carrying a baby, and her heart ached for her and her unborn child. She held the cup near to Smom's lips and said 'Here, drink some of this, it will help you to rest'
Irishwoodfaerie

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2007 04:09 Post subject: Reply with quote
While Mal took car eof that,Irish ran down to the nursery. One of the guards posted there let her in. Finding Etienne,Irish asked her to come with her to Smom's room.

Etienne, I need you to stay here with the Baroness. She has had some very stressfull news and I have given her my special Tea to help her sleep. If she should wake please send one of the guards outside the door down to find either Lady Mala or I alright?
Yes,mam,I will do that. will she be alright Lady Irish,if ya don't mind me askin' such a question of you?
Yes Etienne she will be. She is here with her family and that is all that matters now. Mal and I will leave you, and Etienne Thank you.
With that both Mal and Irish left the room,the guard closing the door behind them.
On their way downstairs Irish told Mal all she knew.
Mal, the dagger I found belongs to the Falcon Lord. I thought he had left Southampton.Ice has it now,for I gave it to him. I need to talk to him.Actually we all need to sit down and talk. This isn't good. I nearly lost Ice the last time this man was around. Now that Ice and I are married I will worry even more.
Firedragons

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2007 04:45 Post subject: Reply with quote
Fire set Kerian's body down and told the guard to make sure he was taken care of. Fire then rushed back to the house and began searching for everyone, he eventually found Irish and Mal just as they were coming down the stairs.

"We need to talk, if the Falcon Lord is back, then we could all be in serious trouble."
Maladicta

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2007 04:47 Post subject: Reply with quote
Mal nodded. 'Then you are right. We do need to talk. I'm betting that Ice, and probably Fire, will want to after this Falcon Lord, and if he is as dangerous as you think, they'll have to be very careful.' She sighed then, there was just too much going on right now, and it was hard for her to concentrate on everything. She wanted to help Smom as much as she could, but she also had her own problems to sort out. 'Will you be going with Smom back to Reading?' she asked.
Irishwoodfaerie

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2007 05:36 Post subject: Reply with quote
Irish looked at Fire, I agree, this isn't a good thing at all. I thought he was gone. I was just about ot go and look for Ice. I dont know where he went after he let me into Smom's room,but I gave him the dagger.Let's start with his office and see if he is there.
Irish then walked off in the direction of her husbands office.
Ice_dragons_

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2007 08:36 Post subject: Reply with quote
Ice made his way into his office closing and locking the door behind him. He moved over to the desk and sat down. He pulled out the dagger that Irish had handed to him. He then pulled another dagger that he had collected from one of the Falcon’s Lord Men. He compared the two. The two were identical, same size shape, weight, and falcon symbol. Ice made his way over to his cupboard and pulled out some fine flour that was stored at the back. He made his way back to his desk and sprinkled the powder on dagger. The crest of the Falcon Lord became visible behind the Falcon. His suspicions were confirmed he pushed the flour aside and looked over the daggers pondering.
Goto page Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 62, 63, 64 Next
Page 5 of 64

Jump to:

[ Time: 8.7890s ][ Queries: 7 (6.6156s) ][ Debug on ]

Emrys

Back to top Go down

Post  Emrys Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:11 am

Forum Index

Terms of useRules
ProfileProfile

[RP] FaerieDragon Manor
Goto page Previous 1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 62, 63, 64 Next

Irishwoodfaerie

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2007 11:25 Post subject: Reply with quote
Irish,Mal and Fire all made their way to Ice's office. Once they go tthere Irish found his door locked. an unusual occurance since they didn't lock any of the doors in the manor. Irish looked at her two companions wiht a raised eyebrow. Irish lifted her hand and knocked on the door, Ice, it's me and I have Fire and Mal here with me. Please let us in we really need to talk about this. All they could do now is wait to see if he opened the door
Ice_dragons_

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2007 13:42 Post subject: Reply with quote
Ice was sitting in his chair with his feet up on his desk. He had both daggers and a unfolded map on his desk. He had been pondering for a while. Hearing a knock at the door he had totally forgot that he had locked the door. He stood up quickly storing the map and excess dagger in his cloak. He made his way over to the door and unlocked allowing everybody to enter. He pulled enough chairs up to the desk for everybody before sitting down himself.

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2007 22:43 Post subject: Reply with quote
Mal sat down in one of the chairs. She knew that she should pay attention to whatever they were all going to talk about, but she couldn't concentrate on much. All she wanted to do was make sure her son was safe. She felt very sympathetic to Smom for her loss but it wasn't her main priority right now, selfish though that may seem.

'So, this Falcon Lord' Mal said, wanting to get on with things, 'What are we going to do about him?'
Irishwoodfaerie

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2007 23:35 Post subject: Reply with quote
Irish looked at Ice,watching him. She now knew her husband well enough to have a pretty good idea what he had been doing in here.She also noticed evidence of flour on his desk. She didn't say anything to him but turned her attention to Mal.
Mal, I don't think it is as easy as that. I've seen what this man is capable of first hand. He hunts Dragons,wears their claws on a chain around his neck like a trophy. I nearly lost Ice to this man,before I even realised how much I loved him. She had gotten up out of her chair by this itme and had begun to pace the room. If I am not mistaken Ice has another dagger in his possession just like this one. Irish had picked up the dagger she had handed Ice upstairs.
Maladicta

PostPosted: 07 Nov 2007 00:29 Post subject: Reply with quote
'I see. This Falcon Lord is a dangerous man then, and if you two are going to go after him, you'd better be careful'. Mal sighed, here was another thing for her to worry about, though she imagined that Fire and Ice were more than capable of looking after themselves. 'Is there anything I can do to help?' she asked.
Ice_dragons_

PostPosted: 07 Nov 2007 04:53 Post subject: Reply with quote
Ice listened to Irish talk and made a mental note to himself not to ever play a game of poker against her. Ice pulled the second dagger from his cloak and tossed it on the desk it slide part the way across and stopped in the middle of the desk.

“The Daggers are identical confirming that we are indeed dealing with the Falcon Lord. What we are going to do about the Falcon Lord is nothing. We will be playing right into his hand if we make post haste after him. He left the dagger or his ‘calling card’ because he wants us to know that he’s watching us and he wants us to go after him. Our best bet is to take care of Smom and take her and Kieran back to Reading.”

PostPosted: 07 Nov 2007 13:08 Post subject: Reply with quote
Irish let relief wash over her body at Ice's words.Happy at the thought that Ice was not going after the Falcon Lord a second time,she walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck while he sat at his desk,kissing his cheek. Thank you was all she could manage.
Maladicta

PostPosted: 07 Nov 2007 22:34 Post subject: Reply with quote
'When will you be leaving for Reading?' Mal asked, then added 'I'll be staying here, so you can leave the triplets with me if you want'.

In his room at the lodging house, Daniel put his pen down, a self satisfied look on his face. He folded the paper in half, and then sealed it with some wax. Setting it off to one side for now, he decided that he would hire a young boy to deliver it later.This will give that ***** something to think about he said to himself.
Maladicta

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2007 01:22 Post subject: Reply with quote
The next morning, Fire, Ice and Irish left the manor with Smom and began the journey to Reading. They were taking Kieran home to be buried. Once Mal had waved them off, she went back inside and set about making some breakfast for herself and the children.

Later in the day, a young boy arrived at the door of FaerieDragon Manor and knocked politely on it. When the butler answered it, he handed over a sealed letter and said 'I was asked to deliver this to Mrs Ravell'. The butler took the letter, and gave the boy a coin for his troubles. Going in search of Mal, he found her in the library, reading to Cery. 'A letter for you Miss' he said, holding out the parchment. Mal smiled her thanks and took it from him. She glanced at it, and recognised the scrawling writing on the front immediately. Sending Cery off to the kitchen to get some cookies, Mal broke the seal and began to read.

Quote:
You were fortunate today that your friend arrived when he did. Do not think that this is over, I will not stop until I get what I want. You think that you are so damn clever to keep my son from me, but in the end it will be me that wins. You will have to beg ME to see him, you'll end up doing whatever I tell you to do, just so that you can spend time with him. So enjoy your small moment of victory, for I promise that it won't last long

Mal sat in her chair for a while after she had finished reading the letter, her mind racing. Standing abruptly, she went and looked for the butler. She found him in the kitchen, watching Cery as she ate her cookies. Mal motioned for him to follow her, as she didn't want to alarm Cery too much. 'Please find me a guard' she said to him. 'I want at least one to be with the children at all times'. He nodded once, and then went to carry out the order.

OOC:Godmodded Irish with permission. Apologies to Fire and Ice for godmodding them, I hope you don't mind Very Happy
Maladicta

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2007 23:11 Post subject: Reply with quote
It was a nice afternoon, so Mal sent the nannies out into the garden with the children, accompanied by one of the guards. She wanted to get some letters written, and needed a bit of peace to do it. Sitting at the desk in the library, she pulled out some paper and began to write. She'd been in there for half an hour, when she was disturbed by a commotion in the hallway, and raised voices. Standing up, she went to see what was happening.

In the hall she saw Darcy and Etienne, both looking shocked and tearful. Cery was crying, and when she saw Mal she ran over and grabbed hold of her legs, saying 'A bad man took Phoenix, a bad man hurt my arm'. Mal's eyes widened in horror, and she quickly looked at the nannies. Darcy was holding Liam in her arms, and Etienne had Micheal and Bella. There was no sign of her son.

'Where is he?' she cried, 'Where's Phoenix?' Darcy then said, 'We were playing with the children, the guard you sent with us was not far away. Cery wandered near to the trees, and it was then that a man appeared. He grabbed hold of her, and then he demanded that we give Phoenix to him. The guard was going to stop him, but this man said that he would hurt Cery if we didn't do what he told us. We refused at first, as we didn't think that anyone would hurt a child, but he twisted her arm and made her cry. I'm sorry Lady mala, there was nothing we could do. After he had your son, he threw a note to the ground, and warned us that if we went after him, he would kill Phoenix' Darcy's voice trailed off then, and she wordlessly held out the note to Mal.

Mal, who had turned ashen, shakily took the note and read it Missing something? Mislaid something dear to you? I have the boy, and if you want to see him again, meet me in Hoglands Park tomorrow morning at 8am. Come alone Mala, or I swear that you will never see him again. Mal sank to her knees, the note falling from her grasp and fluttering to the floor. The butler, Johnson, who had been watching from the kitchen doorway, stepped forward then, instructing the two nannies to take the children up to the nursery and to make sure that Cery was not badly hurt. After they had gone upstairs, he turned to one of the maids. 'Molly, get one of the faerie messengers that Lady Irish left for us. Send it to Mr Fire and Mr Ice, tell them what has happened and ask them to come home as soon as they can. And then make a hot cup of tea for Lady Mala'

He turned then to Mal, who was still knelt on the floor, rocking backwards and forwards 'He has my baby.....he has my baby.....he has my baby...' she kept repeating, as shock consumed her whole being. Johnson walked over to her, and gently helped her to her feet. 'Come along, Lady Mala' he said to her, as he led her towards the lounge, 'Let's go and sit in here, Molly is going to bring you some tea' He pushed open the door, and moved towards the fire, sitting Mal down in one of the chairs. When Molly arrived with the tea he tried to coax Mal to drink it. 'Try not to worry Lady Mala, we'll soon have your son back safe and sound'. Mal didn't answer him, she just sat there and stared at nothing, unable to cope with what had happened.
Maladicta

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2007 05:03 Post subject: Reply with quote
Mal sat in the chair, unmoving, well into the night. Johnson stayed with her, perched uncomfortably on the edge of the chair opposite her. With dawn only a few hours away, she roused herself. 'I have to go. I have to go and get my son back. He's been taken Johnson, and I need to get him back' she said, her voice devoid of any emotion. Johnson frowned slightly, he didn't like the idea of her going by herself. 'You'll be taking a guard with you of course Lady Mala' he murmered. She shook her head, 'No. I have to go alone. You saw the note. I cannot, I WILL not, risk the life of my son'. She stood then, and walked towards the door. Opening it she paused, as if going to speak, then she sighed and left the library.

She walked slowly up the stairs and went towards her room. Closing the door behind her, she leant against it, her eyes closed. She struggled with her thoughts, trying hard not to think how scared Phoenix would be, whether he was well, or if he had been hurt. If she gave in to these thoughts she knew that she would be unable to carry on. Pushing away form the door, she went over to her wardrobe and pulled out her travelling clothes. Quickly changing into them, she sat down at her dresser and plaited her long hair, wanting it tied securely out of her way. This done, she rose, and went over to the window. She stood there, motionless, and watched the sun rise, waiting for it to be time for her to leave and go to meet Daniel at Hoglands Park. One way or another, this would be the end of it all.
Maladicta

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2007 23:41 Post subject: Reply with quote
The small clock sitting on her nightstand chimed 7 times, breaking the silence in the room. Mal turned away from the window and pulled on her cloak and left the room, walking silently down the stairs. She made a detour into the kitchen, and then moments later opened the front door of the manor and went out into the crisp morning air.

Johnson watched her leave, then slipped out after her and went to the guard house. He spoke to the first guard he came across. 'Follow Lady Mala, but keep back a safe distance. We can't take the chance that you will be seen by the one who has her son'. The guard nodded in understanding, and quickly followed after Mal. Johnson sighed then, and returned to the house. He hoped that everything would turn out ok, and that young Phoenix would soon be safely back with his mother.
Ice_dragons_

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2007 05:02 Post subject: Reply with quote
Ice rode up the path to the Faerie Dragon Manor on the back of a horse he had borrowed from Smom in reading. He had received Mal’s faerie messenger and he was ridding quickly. He made his way along Weston Grove Road and turned into the estate he rode threw the gate and into the estate. The horse circled around the courtyard as Ice looked for Mal. Ice steered the horse with the reins towards the kitchen door. He was going to tie the horse to the post and go inside. As he approached the door was flung open which spooked the horse. The horse reared up and an unsuspecting Ice was thrown from the saddle. Ice landed hard on his back pain shooting up and down his spine. Ice now remembered why he didn’t like to ride horses. Ice rolled over and slowly got to his feet as the butler came over to him grasping the horse’s rains. The butler quickly apologized to Ice. Ice told him not to worry as he brushed himself off.

“Where’s Mal?”

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2007 22:54 Post subject: Reply with quote
Once back at the manor, the guard took his leave and returned to the guard house. Mal carried on up the path, wanting to get in the house to check her son over and make sure he was alright. She also needed to clean off the blood, both hers and Daniels, before she was seen by anyone.

As she approached the manor, she saw Ice standing by the door talking to Johnson, the butler. Her steps faltered slightly, but then she just carried on. There was no way she could get inside unseen now, and she knew there would be many questions asked of her. Still holding her son tightly, she approached the two men, doing her best to hide the worst of the blood.
Ice_dragons_

PostPosted: 15 Nov 2007 15:37 Post subject: Reply with quote
The butler hesitated for a moment at Ice question. He looked up to Ice and seem to falter under his gaze.

“Well she went to Hoglands park.”

“Her message said that it was urgent that we return, do you know why she sent it.”

The butler hesitated again he was looking over Ice’s shoulders towards the entrance to the estate. Ice turned around towards the entrance his hand on his sword. He noticed that Mal was making her way towards the estate. Ice left the butler to hold his horse as he made his way over to her.

“Mal I got your message it sounded urgent,” As he closed in he notice that Mal was bleeding. He looked over her shoulder to see if any one else was their seeing nothing he turned his attention back to Mal. “Come on lets get you inside and clean you up.”

He lead Mal into the house and to the Kitchen where he offered her once of the chairs to sit down. He then moved over to the cupboard and looked around. He found some spare cloth which he took over to Mal. He wiped the blood away from Mal face and handed her the other cloth.

“Here use this to put pressure on your cut it should stop the bleeding. I’m afraid I’m not as good as Irish when it comes to healing wounds. Well have her take a look when she gets back”

Ice turned back to the kitchen and found the kettle and started to make tea for Mal. When he finished making the tea he added some alcohol to it and then took it over to Mal placing it down in front of her. He offered to hold Phoenix as he sat down at the table by Mal.

“Here drink this it should make you feel better. Now Is everything all right Mal? What happened?”
Goto page Previous 1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 62, 63, 64 Next
Page 6 of 64

Jump to: