Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RK Archive] Kirkoswald Chapel

Go down

[RK Archive] Kirkoswald Chapel Empty [RK Archive] Kirkoswald Chapel

Post  Illynya Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:06 am

Molly_rose
PostPosted: 01 Mar 2008 18:14 Post subject: (RP) Kirkoswald Chapel

[RK Archive] Kirkoswald Chapel Low_wr91
[RK Archive] Kirkoswald Chapel Llanwrst_22[RK Archive] Kirkoswald Chapel 81
Kirkoswald Chapel the family parish for the Baroness of Kirkoswald, where generations have been baptised,married and laid to rest. Nestled just outside the main gate of Kirkoswald Castle

MiniPhoenix
MiniPhoenix posts an announcement on the door of the chapel so all those who come will see.
Fellow Brothers and Sisters in Jah,

Please pray for the well being of Rohnan Casey, the infant son of Baroness Shriekersmom Morgan-Casey. He has fallen ill with a high fever. Your prayers are greatly appreciated by the Morgan and Casey families.

Molly_rose
PostPosted: 01 Mar 2008 18:34 Post subject: Reply with quote

Molly arrives at the chapel, where she sees Minis notice on the door, she enters and takes a place in front of the alter, where she prays

Almighty Jah,
please hear the voice of your humble servant, I pray you watch over young Master Rohnan and you bring him back to health.
I pray you give me the strength to aid the family in its time of need and your wisdom so that I may serve you and the House of Morgan to the best of my ability.
Amen

Molly stood and left the chapel and proceeded hastily into Penrith to find a wet nurse

Scottschwinn
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2008 23:11 Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a long walk, but it is worth it. As A reach the chapel doors, I place Smokey on the grasses. Wait here, I shant be to long....

I ease the doors open and slip inside.... It is quiet.. I make my way to the front and kneel..... I pause a few and look at the alter, then humbly lower my head....

Jah, you know me.... you know my ways... I think many times that I am not worthy for even a glance from you. But you have kept me in your hand and cared for me even through my shortcomings..... Today, I ask that you keep Master Rohnan in your hands and hold him close to your bosom. Heal him mighty Jah.... Make him healthy again.... As only you can do...

I know your ways are greater than I know and your will, will be done. I thank you Jah.... And praise you daily my lord....
Amen

I slowly rise, bow again toward the alter and quickly make my way back out of the chapel... I find Smokey sunning himself and scoop him up and head back home....

Richgrams
PostPosted: 04 Mar 2008 00:38 Post subject: Reply with quote

Richgrams arrived by carriage, because she thought the long walk would be too tiring.
Upon entering the Chapel, her heart was warmed by the many notes and occasional flower left at the altar rail by so many who had come and prayed for Rohnan already.
She added her prayer to theirs.
May Yah's will be done

Molly_rose
PostPosted: 15 Mar 2008 02:31 Post subject: Reply with quote

Molly entered the chapel and walked down to the alter, where she knelt.

Almighty Jah, thank you for delivering Master Rohnan to full health and thank you for bringing my sister Rosanna back to me along with my cousins Oda and Scott. Please Jah watch over cousin Xander and cousin Aldren on their long journey to us, keep them safe from evil. May you watch over us all.. Amen!

Molly stood and walked up the isle and out of the chapel

Duque
PostPosted: 27 Mar 2008 21:40 Post subject: Reply with quote

Duque was on the way to his field when she noticed this big stone building and then he remembered his friends from the tavern talking about this Chapel.
He humbly entered in the massive stone building and then moved to a genuflexor, then he prayed
Dear Jah, I know Im not baptized, but hear me and my prays. May my friends Exhio, Fenmarel and Thyrza rest in peace at your side... I'm also here to thank you by the friends I'm making in my new journey in this new life, I'm also sorry by all the offenses I did, please, be mercyfull on me and on all living creatures. I pray for my friends from all arround the city, May them got blessed by your hands. Thanks for the food I have all the days in my talbe and for the Health you gave me...
Amen
Then, Duque leaves the chapel with a sa face, but seconds before he started smiling...
Jah touched him... He felt that.

Arial123
PostPosted: 30 Mar 2008 16:36 Post subject: Reply with quote

Arial walked up the path that leads to Kirkoswald Chapel. She stood outside the gate that gards it and studied the building. She saw that it was old but yet still beautilful. She thought about all the baptisms, weddings, funerals, and masses that may have been in here. She was thinking, since she is a new priestess, that maybe she will have her masses here. Also baptisms, marriages and such. She opened the gate that was unlocked, and walked to the entrance of the chapel and through the wooden door.

Once she was inside she chapel she looked around and thought that it was a beautiful chapel. She could picture the masses that will be here, baptisms, marriages. She walks to the alter and imagines all the people that have prayed here and many more that will. She turns and faces all the benches and imagines them with people, listening to a sermon, here for a wedding. She was asked by Smom if she would use this chapel. Arial said she will think about it. Now coming here and seeing it she has decided that she will be using the Chapel.

~Priestess, Arial Asila de Grey~
Blacksmith, Priestess of penrith, Church way student

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 15 May 2008 20:12 Post subject: Reply with quote

A the chapel is prepared for the funeral of her beloved Niece Mini, Smom posts the announcement sent to many throughout England.
[RK Archive] Kirkoswald Chapel GoodbyeMini

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 16 May 2008 07:50 Post subject: Reply with quote

Waking up the morning of the funeral she sees the weather is going to be lovely. Knowing how much Mini enjoyed a beautiful day she sends a few of her gardening staff over to the chapel to make sure the small outdoor chapel to the side of the Main one at Kirkoswald was prepared for guests.
[RK Archive] Kirkoswald Chapel OutdoorChapel

Caissadiplomat
PostPosted: 16 May 2008 13:11 Post subject: Reply with quote

Aided by kingodabling, Caissa stumbles into the chapel and sees miniphoenix body lying in state.

he looks down upon her and then collapses on the floor wailing and coughing.

KingOdaBling
PostPosted: 16 May 2008 13:30 Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing the body of Mini, and her father in distress, the tears filled up Oda's eyes once more. He had shared so much yet so little with Mini. She was the only woman he had truly loved in a very long time, and now she was gone. Oda still had all the good memories, but it wasn't enough, now a huge hole was gaping in his heart.

Leaving Mini's father to mourn, Oda stepped outside and sat down on the grass with his back against a tree, looking at the castle.

Oda's Song - Jah, why did you do this?

Caissadiplomat
PostPosted: 16 May 2008 13:41 Post subject: Reply with quote

Caissa rocks himself in the fetal position and moans.

As Caissa's hand had slid down the coffin it had caught a splinter. He now notices the splinter and the single drop of blood on his finger. He stares at it as if it had some cosmic signficance which he could not comprehend.

He blacks out.

Richgrams
PostPosted: 16 May 2008 19:42 Post subject: Reply with quote

The carriage carrying Richgram's and her companion Meira pulls up to the castle's gate.
The guard takes a quick look inside and allows them to enter.
With her heart full of pain and dread, knowing why she is here, but hoping that this isn't real,
Richgrams leans on Meira's arm as they enter the Chapel.
The flickering candles illuminate the casket area, and Richgrams sees a body lying on the floor.

Should I call a guard? He looks harmless enough, lying so still.
To Meira she says:

Let's see if we can offer help, but be careful.

Richgrams has to get quite close before recognition sets in.

Is this my Caissa? Oh Jah, tell me you haven't taken him too.

Meira - it's my son, my Caissa!

Seeing that he is breathing, she hands Meira a cloth from her sleeve.

Get this wet at the Baptismal font. We need to rouse him and get him to the castle right away.

Richgrams sits, holding Caissa's head in her lap. Meira brings the wet cloth, and Richgrams gently wipes at Caissa's forehead.
He ever so slowly comes around. Richgrams holds and rocks this son of hers, no matter that he be a grown man,
for they share the deepest sorrow either of them can ever bear.

I think we will need help after all. Please find someone to help us.

Amarth
PostPosted: 16 May 2008 20:26 Post subject: Reply with quote

*rides up to the Chapel on his small donkey with beads of sweat dripping from his hair down to his face. He then dismounts an heads for the open door with a heavy heart knowing that he will surely breakdown soon.*

*Upon entering the Chapel he sees a body layin on the floor being attended by two females*

"Anyway I can help at all ladies?"

*Getting closer he realizes it is Grams an Meira*

"By Jah, What has happened here Grams?"

*He moves with a bit more haste to get beside the fallen gentleman on the floor*

Illynya

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

[RK Archive] Kirkoswald Chapel Empty page 2

Post  Illynya Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:15 am

Richgrams
PostPosted: 16 May 2008 21:04 Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see you Mayor. This is my son Caissa, here for his daughter's funeral.
We need help getting him to the castle.

Amarth
PostPosted: 16 May 2008 21:12 Post subject: Reply with quote

*Put two fingers to his mouth an whistles .....two soldiers come in with a new found swiftness*

"Please take Gram's son to the Castle an have the Doctor take a good look at him please."

*The soldiers haul the man up an carry him out the door an puts him on the cart they came in an head off towards the Castle*

"Grams he will be in good hands at the Castle!"

*He then turns an heads up to where Mini lays with her hands clasp nicely on her stomach*

"Mini, what can I say besides you will be missed dearly by alot of people. Me being one who will miss you most as you were the one who baptised me an Flora. I pray to Jah that he takes you in close an treats you as well as you treated everyone else.

*He then lowers his head in a silent prayer to Jah an steps back when he is done*

Richgrams
PostPosted: 16 May 2008 21:24 Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Amarth.

Meira, as much as I'd like to be with Caissa at the castle,
I think my place is here, greeting mourners as they arrive.
I'm sure Smom will get a message to me as to Caissa's well being.
Let's go sit in the front row.

Floramay
PostPosted: 16 May 2008 22:45 Post subject: Reply with quote

As she approaches the chapel, Flora sees many people entering.

Once she is inside she sees Amarth standing beside Mini's body lying in state. She steps up beside him and gives him a familiar smile, remembering back to the day that Mini baptised them both, her first baptism. Then looking at Mini, disbelief sets in. How can this be? .... Mini ..... How ... What happened to the Mini Flora knew?

She takes a seat and then kneels to say a prayer.

Cruzincat
PostPosted: 16 May 2008 23:06 Post subject: Reply with quote

Arriving in their family carriage, Cat emerges carrying a huge boquet of mini white roses, Mini's favorite. As she enters the chapel, she walks quietly and respectfully to the front where Mini lay, her body motionless and empty.

Quietly she lays the roses in the crook of Mini's arm as a tear slides down her face. Reaching for her lace hanky, she dabs at the wetness.

Turning she goes to find a seat and spots her sister, FloraMay and takes a seat next to her.

E-star
PostPosted: 16 May 2008 23:52 Post subject: Reply with quote

E-star, wanting to show her respect for Mini...but having nothing of value...spots some flowers along the road to the Chapel.

[RK Archive] Kirkoswald Chapel 1

Picking them...she hopes that if Mini can sense anything at all...that she senses the care and well wishes that they represent.

Once at the chapel...she tentatively enters. She is surprised at the commotion of a somewhat limp bodily form being carried out by two men. Cautiously, she approaches the casket...ay...such a lovely lady...these be for you. E-star gently places the wildflowers next to the casket and takes a seat.

Meira
PostPosted: 17 May 2008 00:09 Post subject: Reply with quote

Finding Caissa unconcious had been very shocking, and Meira knew that Grams was upset enough already. After Amarth had his soldiers take him to the castle, the two made their way to the front pew. Not having known Mini personally, she still felt sad for Grams's sake, and the rest of her family.

KingOdaBling
PostPosted: 17 May 2008 05:55 Post subject: Reply with quote

Awaking with a start at the noise of carriages stopping and going, and the chapel doors opening and closing, Oda wondered how long he had been asleep for. He had not meant to fall asleep, and couldn't believe he had. Hoping no-one had seen him, he stands and takes a quick peek at the chapel from behind the tree. No-one there.

Oda moved over to the chapel door and pushed it open quietly. Only seeing a few people inside, relief falls over him as he sees he hasn't missed the service. Oda went inside. Taking a seat at the back of the chapel, still un-noticed, Oda said a little prayer for Mini as he waited for his family to arrive.

Asteria
PostPosted: 17 May 2008 06:06 Post subject: Asteria's Response Reply with quote

Illynya was nice enough to convince the people of Keswick to let Asteria out of the stocks to attend the funeral of her cousin. Asteria's back is very sore from countless days of waiting for the Judge to sentence her to end and she finds it hard to walk upright at all. Nevertheless, Asteria manages to change into her white priestess robe and bathe for the funeral. She arrives and looks around at her family members, some who still probably dislike her, and then sees her favorite Uncle Caissa passed out on the floor. With tears rolling down her cheeks Asteria rushes over to him and kneels down.

"Poor Uncle Caissa" she mutters, "He just fainted, Grandma?"

She looks up at Richgrams with her sad eyes.

Caissadiplomat
PostPosted: 17 May 2008 06:47 Post subject: Reply with quote

As he's being taken away, Caissa revives. He demands to be taken back to the chapel but the guards ignore him and take him into the castle.

Bloodstone
PostPosted: 17 May 2008 17:54 Post subject: Reply with quote

A Dark carriage, drawn by a team of dark horses enters the town and makes its way to the Chapel.

A Footman opens the door and Bloodstone exits the carriage, extending a hand to assist his wife, Cecily, from the vehicle.

Offering her his arm, they enter the solemn chapel together, coming to pay their respects.

Tasite
PostPosted: 17 May 2008 22:31 Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing the Chapel come into view Tasite stops, looking to the skies asking why her... as the tears fall gently down her face she sees a bright star shinning from the heaven. Then she is remind of something her mother told her.

“Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.”

Holding tightly to the bouquet of white roses Tasite wipe the tears from her face as she enters the chapel, walking quietly and respectfully to the front where Mini lay, her body motionless and empty. Tear flowing, she whisper to Mini. “Tears are words the heart can't express." Quietly she lays the roses in coffin. Tasite places her hands on Mini and continue to talk to her as if she were listening "Although we've come to the end of the road, still I can't seem to let you go, it's unnatural, for you to be here when you should be home holding your son." Then a sweet gentle breeze brushes through the room.

Tasite attaches a poem to the bouquet of roses then turns to find a seat.

[RK Archive] Kirkoswald Chapel W1

“You can shed tears that she is gone,
or you can smile because she has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back,
or you can open your eyes and see all she's left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see her,
or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday,
or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.
You can remember her only that she is gone,
or you can cherish her memory and let it live on.
You can cry and close your mind,
be empty and turn your back.
Or you can do what she'd want:
smile, open your eyes, love and go on.”

Richgrams
PostPosted: 17 May 2008 23:48 Post subject: Reply with quote

Not being able to wait any longer for news of Caissa, Richgrams turns to Meira.

I must go to the castle and see Caissa. Let us leave now.

lelafirebird
PostPosted: 18 May 2008 05:24 Post subject: Reply with quote
On the road a white horse appears its rider dressed in white looks very sad with a grief in her heart that has caused so much pain for her. Since news had arrived of mini’s death she has been unable to find the strength to care on. Slowly the horse makes its way to the chapel, as tears erupt from her eyes the end has come for someone so dear to her that the pain and heart ache threaten to break her in half.

Finding a place to tie here horse she stops not wanting to see what lies inside. Up the short walk to the doors everything around seems to not exist. Even the warmth of the sun has gone and pain now fills her heart.

Opening the doors she can see all the flowers and the coffin that holds her friend who was the first nice person she ever meet. Making her way to the coffin Lela is over come with grief, she begins to shake and the tiers erupt from her face as she walks up the aisle. Now shaking uncontrollable she stands before to open casket, placing her flowers raw emotion suddenly rips her heart into pieces and she falls to the floor motionless…………..

[RK Archive] Kirkoswald Chapel Roses-4

Fugue
PostPosted: 18 May 2008 12:38 Post subject: Reply with quote
Fugue walks quietly into the chapel and takes a seat toward the back. She had known Mini for a long time and wanted to say goodbye. Many faces are familiar, but she doesn't join anyone. This is not a time she wants to spend with anything but her thoughts.

Former Prosecutor, Judge, Rector and Duchess of Chester, CMS, Member of RHA, RAOK, EP

Illynya

Back to top Go down

[RK Archive] Kirkoswald Chapel Empty page 3

Post  Illynya Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:24 am

Caissadiplomat
PostPosted: 18 May 2008 13:00 Post subject: Reply with quote

Caissa smiles when his mother finds him sitting by a window inside the castle.

"Please mother, find me some decent clothes to wear. I'd like to participate in the funeral. I'm feeling a little better... it was just such a shock... and i've come down with something i think."

Hannah94
PostPosted: 18 May 2008 16:00 Post subject: Reply with quote

Hannah walks slowly to the front of the Chapel and takes a deep breath before she enters. She'd never been here and she'd never met her cousin Mini Phoenix, but Aunt Smom told Hannah of Mini's death and she at least wanted to see her for the first and sadly last time.

She opens the door and enters, seeing few she recognized. She then finds a seat at the back and softly says a prayer, too nervous to walk up to the coffin and see her cousin, motionless.

Illynya
PostPosted: 18 May 2008 22:57 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post

Finally having summoned the energy to get out of bed, Illynya makes her way to the chapel. She watches people laying flowers and feels a pang of remorse as she has nothing to offer.

She approaches the casket slowly, when her turn comes and stands gazing at the motionless body of her cousin, so peaceful as if she's simply asleep. Tears begin to roll down her cheeks.

Why Mini? She wonders. Why did she have to leave us?

She reaches in and touches her cousin's cheek, it's so cold. She didn't deserve to die.

Illynya backs away and takes a seat as the next mourner approaches. She thinks back to the good times in Southampton, what seems like a lifetime ago.

pegars
PostPosted: 19 May 2008 00:54 Post subject: Reply with quote

Pegars arrives at the church doors she had not the strength to walk in at the same time as Lela

she steps through she sees the coffin at the end of the alter and bright beem of sun light shines down apon it as if jah is watch over her waiting to bring his angel back home.

Pegars walks slowly towards where she lay she looks inside the coffing and shes the flowers that have been placed with her
she looks as if she is sleeping and smells of a wonder flower that she has been bathed her cheeks have a hint of red as the rose her skin is pale and flawless as silk, her lips have been painted a pale pink.
the sun was illuminating her in her white dress.

Pegars reaches inside and purple velvet bag she has with her and places each item in with Mini,

she whispers
"Mini I have some gifts for you to take with you into the next life.
A white candel to light your way,
a bottle of your favorite scent,"
athis pont tears start to make tracks down pegars face and her speech has become shakey
" bottle of wine and bread for the journey,
and a picture of your children.
Fairwell angel Jah is calling you home"

Pegars turns round her tears are unstopable and takes and seat next to Lela

Richgrams
PostPosted: 19 May 2008 14:26 Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course Caissa, I'll be right back with the clothes.

As she says this, Richgrams gives Caissa a big hug. She's so happy to see him sitting up.

Here Caissa, try these on for size. I'll wait outside with my friend Meira here, and we can go back to the chapel together.
Afterwards, you can come back to the manor with us and we will see that you have a speedy recovery.

Irishwoodfaerie
PostPosted: 19 May 2008 14:55 Post subject: Reply with quote

Ice and Irish walked into the chapel having taken the triplets to the Galley,where they would be safe.
Irish couldn't believe what had happened. Mini was a young woman and a mother herself.
As they approached the front of the chapel,she pauses for a moment,looking at up Ice, she smiles weakly,she felt his arm wrap around her for comfort and they continued on to the front. It was there Irish laid a bouquet of flowers on Mini's casket,bowing her head she said a silent prayer.

[RK Archive] Kirkoswald Chapel IMG_1426

When she was done,Irish looked to Ice and they turned and found a place to sit waiting for the service to start.

Caissadiplomat
PostPosted: 19 May 2008 15:59 Post subject: Reply with quote

Caissa tries on the plain blue robe and finds it a good fit. He takes a deep breath then goes out to see his mother and Meira. Together they make their way back into the chapel.

Caissa goes to the pulpit and motions for everyone to take their seats.

Brea
PostPosted: 19 May 2008 16:33 Post subject: Reply with quote

Having full knowledge of the bond Lela shared with Mini I make my way slowly to the Cathedral. I had left the manor so fast I forgot to ask if it would be alright if I payed my respects. I open the doors and feel a bit shy seeing all the sad faces of Mini's friend and family hollowed by the tragedy that gathers us all here. I walk forward to lay the flowers I bought on her casket when I see Lela on the ground crying. I rush to her side and hug her as she begins to cry on my shoulder dropping the flowers I was holding. I give her a few minutes and then begin to rise with her still crying on my shoulder. We stand for a few minutes looking down on Mini. Turning away I see Peg and walk with Lela to sit by her and as I go to sit on the other side of Lela I remember the flowers. Walking quickly I pick them up and place them on the casket with the many other beautiful flowers so thoughtfully placed and return to my seat.

[RK Archive] Kirkoswald Chapel EasterLilies_zoom%20copy

Caissadiplomat
PostPosted: 19 May 2008 17:39 Post subject: Reply with quote

"Friends, we have gathered together to praise Jah, and to witness to our faith as we celebrate the life of Miniphoenix Morgan."

Caissa offers a prayer and then takes out a poem given him by his friend Degas in days gone by:

The Phoenix By George Darley

O Blest unfabled Incense Tree,
That burns in glorious Araby,
With red scent chalicing the air,
Till earth-life grow Elysian there!

Half buried to her flaming breast
In this bright tree, she makes her nest,
Hundred sunn'd Phoenix! When she must
Crumble at length to hoary dust!

Her gorgous death-bed! Her rich pyre
Burnt up with aromatic fire!
Her urn, sight high from spoiler men!
Her birthplace when self-born again!

The mountainless green wilds among,
Here ends she her unechoing song!
With amber tears and oderous sighs
Mourn'd by the desert where she dies!

Laid like the young fawn mossily
In sun-green vales of Araby,
I woke hard by the Phoenix tree
That with shadeless boughs flamed over me,

And upward call'd for a dumb cry
With moonbread orbs of wonder I
Beheld the immortal Bird on high
Glassing the great Sun in her eye.

Stedfast she gazed upon his fire,
Still her destroyer and her sire!
As if to his her soul of flame
Had flown already whence it came;

Like those that sit and glare so still,
Intense with their death struggle, till
We touch, and curdle at their chill!
But breathing yet while she doth burn
The deathless Daughter of the Sun!

Slowly to crimson embers turn
The beauties of the brightsome one.
O'er the broad nest her silver wings
Shook down their wasteful glitterings;

Her brinded neck high arch'd in air
Like a small rainbow faded there;
But brighter glow'd her plumy crown
Mouldering to golden ashes down;

With fume of sweet woods, to the skies,
Pure asa Saint's adoring sighs,
Warm as a prayer in Paradise,
Her life-breath rose in sacrifice!

The while with shrill triumphant tone
Sounding aloud, aloft, alone,
Ceaseless her joyful deathwail she
Sang to departing Araby!

Caissa then gives anyone who wishes to offer a prayer, a eulogy or a word of comfort the opportunity to speak.

Richgrams
PostPosted: 19 May 2008 19:23 Post subject: Reply with quote

In response to Caissa's invitation to speak, Richgrams rises from her seat, walks to the front, and turns facing the others.
She tries to speak as clearly as possible, holding back her tears.

Family and friends, we are here to honor the memory of my granddaughter, Miniphoenix.
Mini loved life and lived it to the fullest. Sadly a life cut too short.
Mini was devoted to her son, Daniel, and had the forethought to make arrangements
for Smom to raise him, should need be.
Mini, I will miss your laughter, your joy of life, and most of all your hugs.

Richgrams then goes back to her seat, where she says a silent prayer to Yah.

pegars
PostPosted: 19 May 2008 23:28 Post subject: Reply with quote

Pegars Listens to the kind words that have been said and goes to make her way to the front to speak also

She stands there with tears in her eyes looking out to a sea of red faces cause by thier crying

" I have some words to offer,
Not only were we family but we were friends,
she had taken Lela and me under her wing and took care of us when times were hard.
I never got to tell Mini how much she had ment to me and Lela.
We always thought of her in the highest regards.
It has been an honnor to know her.

They said that Angels are sent down from above to care and love the people they meet, and thats what Mini was and still is, an angel"

Pegars turns towards the coffin

"Im gonna miss you Mini, we all will.

I have a peom that I would like to read"

" Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry.
I am not there, I did not die. "

Pegars walks back to her seat and holds tight to Lelas hand

Alexander Robin Marius
PostPosted: 20 May 2008 07:30 Post subject: Reply with quote

Xander solomnly sat at the rear of the chapel by the door. When the time was right, he would bring Smom and Daniel into the Chappel so they could pay their respects to Mini, it was important for Daniel to attend, but it was also just as important not to overwhelm him at this most difficult time .

Xander thought fondly of Miniphoenix, she had been, no she was and always will be a good friend of the Marius Family, she had brought great joy to us all, he wondered. Why had Jah been so unkind cruely taking her from us, if it was in his plans, he hoped to understand one day

Xander then made a silent oath Almighty Jah, I solomnly swear to you that I will care for Daniel as my own son, ensuring he is raised in his mothers image a loving caring person to all

Sensing the service was nearing its end, he silently rose and went outside to bring Smom and Daniel into the chapel for the conclusion of the service

Illynya

Back to top Go down

[RK Archive] Kirkoswald Chapel Empty page 3 continued

Post  Illynya Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:24 am

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 20 May 2008 08:09 Post subject: Reply with quote

As Xander comes to tell them it is time, Smom kneels before Daniel to look him in the eye. "Daniel it is time to say goodbye to your Mum. Remember it is her body we lost, as long as we remember her she will be part of us always and never gone." giving him a hug as he tries like a brave little soldier not to cry.

Walking inside the chapel each holding one white rose they went up to Mini's casket and placed the roses with Mini, where they would remain for eternity. Giving Daniels hand a squeeze as he started sobbing at the site of his mother she kneels once more "Daniel would you like to go sit with your Grandfather and Great grandmum Richgrams for a bit?" she looks at him and her heart breaks as she sees his tears flow. The loss of both parents from his life in such a short time was not fair.

Sniffing back tears and wiping some on his sleeve "Yes Auntie Smom" not waiting he runs over and throws his arms around Caissa. "Grandpa" he is heard saying though sobs.

Standing up and looking out at her family and a few close friends, she clears her throat as she tried not to cry herself, not yet she needed to make this eulogy first. A eulogy she had never thought she would need to make. Looking out at her daughter and nieces it hit her that Mini was not amongst them, so young to be taken. 'Why did her horse throw her? Was she rushing to get aid from the Castle for Keswick? Why was that fallen tree right where she could fall on it? Why of all places was that branch in a spot to cause a fatal wound when it pierced her flesh?' the questions would always be wondered but only Jah knew the answer.

"My dear family and friends" she pauses and gathers her thoughts
"Though our hearts are filled with much sadness on this day, our message is not one of despair, but one of hope, love, and celebration. Anyone who had the good fortune of spending time with Miniphoenix can attest to the wit and good humor, which she embodied. She loved to laugh and more importantly she loved to make others laugh…a job she always seemed to accomplish with ease. She was the type of person who lived her life to the fullest, and took advantage of each and every minute. These were central traits that dominated Mini’s personality. While we mourn the loss of such a great person, we should not lose sight of these ideals which Mini found so important. She would want us to continue living our lives in the same manner she did. She would want us to laugh again. Rather than mourn her death, she would want us to celebrate her life.

I can think of no better way of honoring Mini than by doing so. I made her a promise I thought was never to come to pass, one to raise Daniel with love and and to guide him to be the best he can be. I hope you will all visit us in the days and years to come and share with her son the joy that knowing Mini was."

Turning to the casket and looking at Mini
"Mini, you are one of the greatest people I have ever known, your heart, friendship and sense of humor are irreplaceable. You will never be forgotten and will forever be part of our lives. We love you and miss you." placing a kiss on her nieces forehead she turns and takes a seat next to her brother.

Lordchus
PostPosted: 20 May 2008 09:29 Post subject: Reply with quote

Lordchus walks into the Chapel and seeing that the ceremony has already begun tries to make his entrance unnoticeable. It was a great travel from Witlshire and through the burden of the upcoming elections and Lordchus was exhausted. But he would not have missed this for the world.

He was deeply saddened for the abrupt loss of a good friend and beloved cousin. He had only truly begun to know her in the last few months that she was handling the affairs of the Morgan Family. He had grown a deep respect and admiration of her and her work. It was a shame to have lost her as such.

He makes his way into a pew not too far from the casket. Members of the family were now walking up and speaking of their memories of Mini. Lordchus sees his Uncle Caissa and Aunt S'mom sitting up front with Richgrams. He decides to sit and not walk up to them until after the ceremony. As he does so, S'mom rises to the front of the chapel and begins to speak of her niece.

It was a moving heartfelt eulogy and Lordchus could not have said it better himself. He sat there and continue to listen.

Caissadiplomat
PostPosted: 20 May 2008 10:44 Post subject: Reply with quote

The Sign of Parting

The Priest: "Before leaving the chapel, we will say a last good bye to dear Miniphoenix. With respect and affection, let us entrust her to God in the hope that we will meet again in His presence."

A moment of silence.

"With all those who preceded us, who live already in the presence of the Lord and with the immense procession of the saints, let us wish Mini a good journey."

Caissa leads the procession as people file past the casket and out the door.

Illynya

Back to top Go down

[RK Archive] Kirkoswald Chapel Empty page 4

Post  Illynya Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:30 am

Richgrams
PostPosted: 20 May 2008 13:44 Post subject: Reply with quote

Richgrams is the first to follow Caissa outside, where they then stand to thank the mourners for coming.
As they exit, she extends an invitation to each of them to come to Morgan Manor for a good meal, before returning to their homes.
Having extended the invitation to the last person to exit, she turns to Meira:

We must hurry home now to let Elen know that we may have visitors joining us for dinner.

Then turning to Caissa, and giving him a big hug:

I'd like you to stay at the manor until you are well, because I don't think you are in any condition to travel,
but the decision is yours.

Meira has the carriage brought over, and they leave.

OOC: Morgan Manor is in the Penrith Hall Forum

KingOdaBling
PostPosted: 20 May 2008 15:25 Post subject: Reply with quote

After all had left the chapel, Oda was alone. No body had noticed him in the back corner, although many faces he knew had entered and left. Alone, thats how Oda wanted to be right now, thoughts swimming around his head.

Saying a prayer before he left, Oda stood and headed outside. He could see carriages leaving, their occupiers unknown, unsure who was still at the castle and who had returned home. Oda made his way to his office, where he could sit down and gather his thoughts in peace.

Caissadiplomat
PostPosted: 20 May 2008 17:52 Post subject: Reply with quote

Richgrams wrote:
Richgrams is the first to follow Caissa outside, where they then stand to thank the mourners for coming.
As they exit, she extends an invitation to each of them to come to Morgan Manor for a good meal, before returning to their homes.
Having extended the invitation to the last person to exit, she turns to Meira:

We must hurry home now to let Elen know that we may have visitors joining us for dinner.

Then turning to Caissa, and giving him a big hug:

I'd like you to stay at the manor until you are well, because I don't think you are in any condition to travel,
but the decision is yours.

Meira has the carriage brought over, and they leave.

OOC: Morgan Manor is in the Penrith Hall Forum

Caissa opens his mouth to protest, but then remembers he has never won an argument with his mother. He follows meekly.

Arial123
PostPosted: 06 Jul 2008 20:18 Post subject: Reply with quote

Priestess Arial has traveled back to Cumberland to do the baptism for Alexander Robin Marius so him and Shrieksmom Morgan-Casey can be married.

Arial walks up the path that leads to the entrance of Kirkoswald Chapel and enters it. She makes her way to the altar, checking to see that everything was ready for the baptism. Glancing over at the door, she noticed that it was slightly ajar, she must have forgotten to close it. She thought about closing it, but seeing that sunlight fell inside, she decides to keep it open. She prays to Jah, thanking Him for this beautiful day, and praying for his guidance during this baptism.

Alexander Robin Marius
PostPosted: 06 Jul 2008 20:28 Post subject: Reply with quote

The carriage arrived at Kirkoswold Chapel, Xander and Smom alighted and made their way to the chapel. They found the door slightly ajar, they entered, seeing Priestess Arial at the Alter Xander made his way to her while Smomwalked by his side.

Good day to you Priestess Arial, I thank you for agreeing to take my baptism, its time and I am ready to finally become a true child of Jah

O.O.C. Godmoddng of Smom with her permission

Arial123
PostPosted: 06 Jul 2008 20:57 Post subject: Reply with quote

A sound behind Arial tells her that she is no longer alone in the chapel. Turning around, she sees Smom and Xander enter the church and smiles at them.

"You are most welcome. I am proud to be doing your baptism, and thankful that you have asked me to do it. Now, if you both will take a seat we can begin."

Once they are seated she begins:

“Baptism has two aspects, Aristotelian friendship and also a re-enactment of the suffering of Jesus.

“Aristotelian friendship is the highest form of friendship embodying the principles of love and community. Through baptism, one proclaims willingness to abide by the principles of wisdom and to give and receive friendship with other believers. With regard to the sufferings of Jesus we know he stood against injustice even when it meant that he was put to death.

“Today Alexander Robin Marius is a candidate for baptism:
Renunciation of Sin, acceptance of wisdom, and Profession of Faith:

Priest: “Do you believe in God?”

Candidate: “I do.”

Priest: “Do you promise to seek the wisdom of Aristotle?”

Priest: “Do you accept Jesus as Lord and put your whole trust in his grace for the forgiveness of sins?”

All: “Amen”

"Please step forward and resite the aristolian creed."

Alexander Robin Marius
PostPosted: 06 Jul 2008 21:03 Post subject: Reply with quote

Xander took a breath, and looked at Smom who looked at him and smiled, he then spoke in a clear voice

I believe in God, the all powerful Father,
Creator of the Sky and the Earth,
Hell and Paradise,
Judge of our heart until the hour of death.

And in Aristotle, the prophet,
The son of Nicomaque and Phaetis,
Sent to teach wisdom
And the divine laws of the Universe to straying men.

I also believe in Christos,
Son of Maria and Joseph.
Who dedicated His life to show us the way to Paradise.
Thus after He suffered under Ponce the Procurator,
He died as a martyr to save us.
He joined the Sun where Aristotle waited on the right-hand side of the Father.

I believe in Divine Action;
In the Holy Roman Aristotelian Church;
In the communion of Saints;
In the remission of sins;
In Eternal Life.

AMEN

Xander then paused a moment to gather his thoughts then began his testomony

As an adult you take responsibility for your shortcomings as well as your achievements. You come to realise that most of the time your best is just not good enough.

Sometime ago I first invited Jah into my life, I didn't want to take too drastic a step into the unknown. I still wanted to keep some control. I went to Church and family house-groups and social activities, but did not want to be a full Church member. It was a private individual faith with Jah and an informal sharing in the church on my terms.

Years later my faith in Jah has grown. I understand more of Jahs love, but I am still protective of my independence and control.

I had not, during that time, responded to the Priest's invitations to anyones to become baptised and confirmed.

When I met Smom I was asked by her to once again, personally consider Baptism. After some soul searching I came to the conclusion. I realised I was now ready to take the step of handing over full control of my life to Jah.

I am now ready to show publicly how I want Jah to be with me. I want Jah to support and guide me the rest of my life.

Arial123
PostPosted: 06 Jul 2008 21:09 Post subject: Reply with quote

Reading from the book of Virtues:

“Christos began again: “You wish to join me? In this case, have much love in your heart and follow me, giving a little of your time and your goods as you are able. On the other hand, if you choose to dedicate yourselves to guide others on the way of the Church, it is necessary rather to give God all priority. Then take distance from your goods, from your work, from your tools, say goodbye to your family… Prefer simplicity and instruction to the rich person’s ornaments and beautiful finery. Because our task will require us to sacrifice the personal good to the collective good, yet, in exchange, you grasp sanctity among the children of God.”

Xander then receives Baptism:

“Alexander Robin Marius, I baptize thee in the name of God and of Aristotle and of Jesus.

Amen”

Alexander Robin Marius
PostPosted: 06 Jul 2008 21:31 Post subject: Reply with quote

Xander felt the a feeling of conrtentment and happiness come over him as Arial Baptised him. He smiled, looking at Arial and then Smom, he rose

Thank you so much Arial
He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small bag of coins
Please be so kind as to accept this donation to the church, I am sure that there is much to be done

Arial123
PostPosted: 06 Jul 2008 21:42 Post subject: Reply with quote

"You are welcome." Arial watches as Xander pulled out a small bag of coins and asked her to accept the donation to the church. "Thank you, the church does need some fixing up, and every bit of donation is needed. The church is great full for it. stay true to what you just pledged and, keep peace always foremost in your heart."

Illynya

Back to top Go down

[RK Archive] Kirkoswald Chapel Empty Re: [RK Archive] Kirkoswald Chapel

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down