Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bracknell Manor

Go down

Bracknell Manor Empty Bracknell Manor

Post  Shriekersmom Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:59 pm

Bracknell Manor Front-cover
Built in 1455 by the Baroness of Bracknell, Shriekersmom

Last edited by Shriekersmom on Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Shriekersmom
Admin

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Bracknell Manor Empty Page 1

Post  Shriekersmom Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:26 am

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2007 18:15

Bracknell Manor

Bracknell Manor Familypg5Bracknell Manor Supmaleao6

Home Of the Baroness of Bracknell, Lady Shriekersmom Morgan
Her Son Siterath Morgan
Her Husband Lord Kieran Casey
Xenasheena
Yuri (npc)
Shiro (npc)

Lord Austral Scott is with Jah now but always a part of Bracknell for it is his final resting place.
Last edited by Shriekersmom on 18 Feb 2008 11:50; edited 5 times in total

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2007 18:33

Upon her return home from her lovely engagement party thrown by her family in their private home, Smom looks once more at the gifts given to her and Austral from her loving family.

The painting from Italy her Cousin Degas and his wife CruzinCat gave them
Bracknell Manor TheTrialofMosesBoticelli

The swing her sister Sonnie gave them to sit in and watch the stars from
Bracknell Manor Porch-swings

The silver set given to her by HRH Princess Brianna and her husband Rohannon

Feeling truely blessed to have such a loving and generous family, Smom wonders where Amber and Austral have wandered off to. It will be there first night staying at Bracknell Manor and she hopes they will feel at home before they become a family upon her wedding to Austral.

Checking with the chamber maid she asks "Are Lord Austral and Amber's rooms ready in their wing of the manor?"Upon recieving a favorable reply Smom sits in the great room near the fireplace and awaits there arrival, she last saw them in the stable when the all arrived from Sonnings Bishop's Palace after the party ended.

Baroness of Bracknell Countess of Furness Lady of Kirkoswald Castle

---fromENAustral
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2007 18:52

Austral leads his charger Anzac into a stall, having just finnished rubbing him down and preparing his Chaff. He then helps amber do the same to her Mare summer Joy.

He says;

" Come Amber lets not delay anyore, I sure Smom is here to show us around our new home. I need you remember it will not be the same for you ever againn, you ned to get used to having servants to help you at any time , please remember to be understanding and kind to them"

They walk up the path to the Front Door, which opened by a footman, who then shows them to the Great Room with its blazing fire so that they can Smom in thier new home

" Hello my love i am sorry for the delay i was showing Amber how to care for her horse, I know will tell there stable hands to do that , but please remember I am a cavalry Soldier and old habbits die hard!
This is a magnifcent Manor my dear I look forward to seeing more of it as we settle in."

---fromENAustral
PostPosted: 08 Aug 2007 20:56

Austral gives Smom a big hug and a kiss in greeting

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 09 Aug 2007 12:01 Post subject: Reply with quote
Smiling as Austral gives her a hug they then share a kiss.

"Welcome to your new home. I hope you love it here. Rath is away currently but I am expecting his intended Sarah and the twins soon. I know you and Amber aren't used to being around alot of family, but you will get used to it fast and it will become natural to always have family nearby."

---fromENAustral
PostPosted: 09 Aug 2007 19:29

Austral grins at Smom

" You are so right my love it is good to have family close, Amber and I look forward to becoming a part of it, besides it will do Amber good to be with you all after her sheltered life so far."
Last edited by ---fromENAustral on 10 Aug 2007 17:53; edited 1 time in total

---fromENAmberMouse
PostPosted: 09 Aug 2007 19:45

givinger Austral and smom a hug and a kiss in turn she smiles at them and says

" I know I am going to be so happy here, and will learn a lot fom Smom about things a lady should know. Thank you so much for iviting me to come live with , it will be so nice to have a family again"

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 10 Aug 2007 08:55

"Amber, I will teach you all I know. I am hoping Sarah will show up soon so you to can meet, I know you will enjoy having another young person in the manor. Wait till you see the twins, a hand full, but the two of the most adorable bundles of energy you will ever meet."

Smiling as she remembers tucking them in the night before as Sarah was out of town and she was watching them

"They will teach you patience and love. It is funny how children have a way of warming even the coldest of hearts and making even the meanest of mean people laugh."

Looking at Austral she gives him a smile and squeezes his hand before she continues

"They will help prepare you to someday have your own family, and I am sure Sarah would appreciate the help and company you can provide them all. But I don't want you to think I have invited you into my home to be a nanny. Far from it, I want you to be free to do what you would like, but as a family we all share in the upbringing of the twins as they are part of us, and you are now part of US with all the privileges and downfalls that brings. I hope we you come to love us as much as we love you already. Welcome home Amber."

Baroness of Bracknell Countess of Furness Lady of Kirkoswald Castle

---fromENAustral
PostPosted: 12 Aug 2007 08:33

" my darling if you do not mind I will take a walk and explore your home"

He kisses Smoms cheek, turns and leaves the room, he moves up the elegant stairs to the upper floor. He loolks down the hallway towards Smoms personal chambers, knowing he cannot venture there until he is wed.
He turns to the left and wanders down the hall till he finds an open door, he sees a servavt hanging his best dress blues in he robe. He nods his head in thanks to her as she takes her leave.
He moves to the desk and takes a seat, where he takes up the Quill and begins to write

My darling Smom,

I wish to express my love to you, you are the most wonderful person I have ever met, when I am in your arms I am complete!
I may not be able to express in words my feelings for you, but I wish you to know I will love you today, tommorrow and for all eternity!

All my heart and soul to you my sweet,

Austral"

Austral folds the letter and seals it, when as if out of no-where a sevant appears and takes the letter, saying she will deliver it for him.
He then moves to the bed where lays dowm and ponders the good fortune which has befallen him

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 12 Aug 2007 16:40

A servant enters the great room and hands Smom a note. As she reads it a inner warmth fills her, knowing she has met her one true love. Standing up she suddenly decides to write him back even as he is just upstairs, and goes into the library to the desk. Taking out a sheet of parchment and a quill she lights the lamp on the desk and starts composing a poem for her beloved Austral.

Quote:
My dearest Austral,

I have composed the following poem for you, I know it can't fully express my love but, I hope it is, as our days together, just the beginning of a eternity with you by my side.

It took me so much courage,
To finally tell you,
Those feelings I keep hidden,
Securely in that heart of mine,
You understand,
How my heart was once shattered,
Into more than a million pieces,
The pain was so unbearable,
You swore I wouldn't go through it ever again,
Thank you,
For choosing me,
For helping me take that huge risk all over again,
For giving me a little chance,
To let your love prove itself,
I'm on top of the world tonight,
Knowing I finally realise,
That your love has always been true,
That time has shown me,
You didn't say 'I love you' just for fun,
You didn't kiss me because you wanted me to kiss you back,
You didn't hold my hands because they're warm,
You do everything that you do,
Because you've chosen to be with me,
And you were also risking your heart to be broken,
Exactly the way mine did,
It has been a difficult journey for us,
And the distance makes it twice as hard,
But you didn't want to give up,
You never wanted to,
Not even for a single minute,
Because your heart kept telling you,
To be strong and not to hold back,
It keeps cheering me to hang on,
To love you a little more everyday,
Because the day will come,
On one very fine day,
You will speak the lines,
That I wanted to hear all this while,
That you are seeing it with your own eyes and heart,
Fairytales are not only myths,
They can turn real,
If only we want them to,
Thank you,
For turning this breezy cold night,
Into the fuzzy warm night I've been waiting for,
Each and every word you spoke tonight,
I've waited forever to hear those lines,
On this night,
My dream comes true,
And you're the reason behind it.
I love you Austral,
Today, tonight and for all eternity.

With all my heart and soul,
Smom

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 13 Aug 2007 22:59

The servant returns with the letter and hands it back to Smom

"I'm sorry m'Lady but Lord Austral isn't here, his things are also missing."her servant says.

Sitting back in her chair, Smom holds the letter, glances at it and gets a blank look on her face as she is in shock, at a total loss of words. Was she so wrong in trusting again? Did she give her heart to only have it shattered yet again, this time with no reason given? Turning to her servant yet still in shock she says

"I am not accepting visitors today. Please close the door on your way out I need to be alone for awhile." having said that she stares off into nothingness and thinks, as tears start to form.....

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 15 Aug 2007 01:20

Refusing to believe she was wrong about Austral, she goes up to see his room herself. Upon entering she sees his wardrobe is empty then notices a piece of parchment on the floor near the bed, and goes to pick it up. Reading it she sighs in relief, he didn't leave her, he just took his clothing to the tailor to have work done, he should be back soon.

Feeling foolish she goes down to the kitchen to make him a special fruit pie with some of the fresh fruit she had a friend bring her back from Winchester. Smiling and humming as she gets to work...

---fromENAustral
PostPosted: 15 Aug 2007 20:34

Austral returns to the Manor after gathering his thoughts on a long ride

Shriekersmom
PostPosted: 16 Aug 2007 08:18

Humming along in the Kitchen, she hears someone enter the Manor.

At first she thinks it is a staff member, then remembers she gave all but one the rest of the day off, and she can see him outside near the stables from where she is standing near the open door to get a cool breeze into the hot kitchen.

Thinking she can't just go look, as she is in the middle of the rolling of the dough for the pies, she hopes whomever it is comes looking for her. And glances to make sure her sharp knife is within reach if it is an intruder.

"Oh, why did I have to give them all the rest of the day off. No one in the house but me if it is danger. This is why my brothers had me train with the legion, to protect myself, I will be fine." she thinks as she gives herself a pep talk so as not to be worried who is in her home at this moment.

---fromENAustral
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2007 08:02

After grooming, feeding and beding down his Anzac, Austral walks back to the manor, as he enters the door he smells the unmistakeable smells of freshly baked pie. He heads towards the kitchen to investigate, feeling the pangs of hunger as he gets closer

Shriekersmom
Admin

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down