Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cap'n Morgan's Tavern

+3
Kaylen
Caissa
Shriekersmom
7 posters

Go down

Cap'n Morgan's Tavern Empty Cap'n Morgan's Tavern

Post  Shriekersmom Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:01 am

Entering the newest of the Cap'n Morgan chain of taverns, Smom looks around and is pleased at what she sees.

Cap'n Morgan's Tavern Tavern

after making sure all was ready for friends and family to enter she posted a sign in the window

Cap'n Morgan's Tavern Captainmorgan

Walking over to the bar she places a sign, sighing as she hopes they find a great one.

Cap'n Morgan's Tavern Bartender

Shriekersmom
Admin

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Cap'n Morgan's Tavern Empty Re: Cap'n Morgan's Tavern

Post  Caissa Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:55 am

Caissadiplomat sends two cases of the finest Irish whiskey to help stock the new establishment.

Caissa

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylen Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:43 am

Kaylen walks into the tavern, and looks around it looks sorta empty at the moment, grinning mischievously she wonders if there are any skeleton's under the bar or in the back room. She stood in the middle of the room twirling a strand of her jet black hair around her finger, hesitating for just a moment before walking around behind the bar, her skirt softly swishing against her ankles. Crouching low she giggled to herself as she started nosing around under the bar. Not thinking much of the consequences if she got caught, only going with the impulse.
Kaylen
Kaylen

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Majestic Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:01 am

He walks in the Tavern looks around and sees a nice Tavern has been built. He yells out "Bartender...hit me one please" While waiting he catches Kaylen nosing behind the bar. "Whatcha looking for?"

Majestic

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylen Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:52 am

She froze when she heard a voice...ooops she'd been caught...she looked at her hands and grinned at least they weren't red. Straightening she had the grace to blush. "Erm...looking for...THIS!" she said grinning grabbing something randomly and holding it up for him to see.
Kaylen
Kaylen

Back to top Go down

Post  Majestic Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:02 am

[i]He watches Kaylen frantically looking for something to grab..a bartender stool and he laughs at what she grabbed.

[b]A Bartender stool? Why would you need a Bartender stool?

Majestic

Back to top Go down

Post  richgrams Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:45 pm

Richgrams enters the new tavern to have a look see.
Why hello Maj, Kaylen.
Has a bartender been found yet?
Richgrams puts a jug of her best rum on the bar, her gift to the owner.

richgrams

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylen Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:11 pm

Oh rats...I really should have looked at what I was grabbing, she thought to herself before making something up. "Oiu, I need it to...climb up and clean up the cob webs from the corners" she said nodding. "Yes, I think it would look much better without them."

Her face brightened when RichGrams walked in and she set the bar stool down and smiled at her "Er non I do not think we have found one yet...have we?" she said looking at Maj.
Kaylen
Kaylen

Back to top Go down

Post  Majestic Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:22 am

Well Kaylen I dont see a bartender either. I guess the owner forgot to hire one. Looking at Kaylen[i] Nice Save Kaylen. Oh well maybe Ill go back there and see what drinks are available.

I look around the tavern and see that there is a piano so I go over there and sit on the bench and start playing music.[i]

Majestic

Back to top Go down

Post  Fia Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:32 am

Music coming out from the tavern drew Fia closer towards the door. After a moment's hesitation during which she counted the meagre coin in her pocket she entered, with a gust of cold wind from the northwest. She stumbled over the threshold and the door slammed shut behind her, which made her blush and incline her face so nobody could see her. Her hand clutched her whistle and her few coins and she made her way to the bar, her eyes on the ground.

Once there she raised her eyes and with dismay noted there was no one tending to the bar. "Oh, crumbs", she muttered and ran her hand through her damp hair. A beer would have been nice but maybe she would just have to go again...
Fia
Fia

Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Illynya Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:09 pm

Illynya enters the tavern with a heavy purse.

I'd like to apply for a Franchise for the town of Corcaigh. Where do I get the paperwork and who do I pay?

We will specialize in fine whisky and of course, rum.

Illynya

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum